Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Need help with specific person  (Read 607 times)

Offline Edielvera50

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Need help with specific person
« on: March 05, 2019, 10:13:11 PM »
First off Iím new this forum and second my first language isnít English im sorry if my grammar sucks. So i used the law of attraction to attract my crush last August and it worked because I seen so many good signs but thing is that she isnít approaching me, I just keep seeing signs. What am I doing wrong? I visualize every day of her and I being together without being desperate and I let go. May someone help me. Thank you.

Offline BlackCat

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with specific person
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 10:48:30 PM »
Just wait a bit more! I know it's really hard to wait because most people is impatient (also myself) about what we want to manifest, if you see many good signs (beware to not get too attached to them!) that means you are on the right road! I started my LOA journey with my SP that the universe delivered to me last year, i saw signs and some results, mostly on the telepathic/mental side, after few months. I use RS, it's the same thing more or less because it works with LOA and not when you try to control or coerce them. I notice when you are on the right track and soon to be manifestation you attract effortlessly other people that vibrate energetically/similar personality or looks as your SP and even what you visualized for your SP gets real but with the "wrong" person  ::)!I got sorta scared when i saw everything i visualized and daydreamed about my SP become true but with another person that is a good friend of mine lol. You become a magnet to people, money and other stuff due to high vibration/vibes state.

Offline Edielvera50

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 05:45:34 AM »
Is remote seduction a different form of visualization?

Offline BlackCat

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2019, 12:28:24 AM »
From what i learned yes. And also a form of telepathy, that means you can feel them "replying" to your RS by feeling sudden feelings of love or sexual arousal. When i try BWD (Burn with desire, a form of RS by Laine Stevens) after a while like few hours i start to feel suddenly aroused and i don't do anything to stimulate mentally this feeling, that means it's from my SP!It's like everytime i do BWD or sometimes also non sexual RS.

Tags: