Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Remote seduction works... but how long?  (Read 932 times)

Offline Daness

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Remote seduction works... but how long?
« on: February 06, 2019, 04:32:50 PM »
Firstly, sorry for my english.

In two days I practiced remote seduction on a girl for almost an hour. I have to say that I already had experience with meditation and the alpha state.

In just one day, the results have been incredible. She did not want to talk to me and did not want to have a relationship with me. Yesterday I noticed her as if she liked me, and for no reason told me that she wanted us to talk on the phone. They are wonderful changes!

So, my question is: if I have noticed changes in it, how long will the changes last? If I do remote seduction for a month, will the changes last a month, a year, or forever?

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 884
  • -Receive: 1652
    • View Profile
Re: Remote seduction works... but how long?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 04:36:37 PM »
When you start using rs, the target may be affected by it, but then the effects will wear off after a few hours (or even longer if you really affected them). This will keep happening for a while (which is one reason why it is important to do rs regularly, and not sporadically). But then after a while, the feeliings will be hanging around for a much longer period of time. They will start to stick. When I was rsing with a partner, this took about a month. After that for another month, we stopped all rs but we both found that the feelings didn't go away and in fact they got stronger.

You should probably go on with the rs for longer than a month, but you will begin to find that after a certain point, your target will be very affected by you. And if you stop for a long time but then start again, the effects will not be lost. They might go into sleeping mode if you don't use rs and dont' see your target, but if you resume the rs or see her, even after a long time, she will be affected as much as before.

If I remember correctly the subject is touched on in the book "The Forbidden Parapsychology", which people mention here sometimes, and which you can probably find online, on pdf.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Siddharth.FromAsia

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 04:18:29 PM »
Daness brother, please tell me the method you used to influence her. And what time did you perform the method? Please tell me everything that I need to know. Its important for me.

Offline Amber_Spirit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 29
  • With God all things are possible
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 05:30:43 AM »
correct me if I'm wrong, I think as Neville said, it will stay forever.......I don't know but it could lose power over time if you stop for  months but if you go back to RS the person again, I think you won't need to start all over again where you just need to reactivate it  since its staying to his/her subconscious forever unless POI reprograms it which I don't think they know how.