Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Attracting a feeling you've never experienced before  (Read 875 times)

Offline dance_in_the_rain

• Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 98
  • You have to not NEED it, to HAVE it.
    • View Profile
Attracting a feeling you've never experienced before
« on: February 05, 2019, 08:36:50 PM »
Hello!

I am in the process of creating a healthy committed relationship with this guy I was recently dating. The problem is, I've never been in a healthy committed relationship before, so I'm not sure what to feel when I visualize. I just say "we are developing a new healthy, committed relationship. These feelings will come at the universe's timing, and I trust that I am on the path of least resistance." So I'm not really "acting as is" because I don't know what feelings are associated with it. My mindset is more "you have your intention clear, now the journey is beginning. The path to your destination is better (and more important) than the destination itself." I feel like this is the right way, and I'm excited to see how this journey unfolds, am I doing this right?

Gratitude,
Dance
((What you are seeking, is seeking you))

Offline MissUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 290
  • live by faith and not by sight!
    • View Profile
Re: Attracting a feeling you've never experienced before
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 05:52:07 AM »
what would you like this relationship to be like?  :-*

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6725
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 01:46:02 PM »
I think itís wrong to say that those feelings will come at the universeís timing. The universe is your own mind and your feelings are controled by you at this very moment.
Just picture yourself in a loving, healthy relationship now. And the feelings will be there. And the more you practice the feelings the easier it is to repeat that feeling at will and the faster the manifestation.

The timing has nothing to do with some outside power or universe but with how well you practice.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 885
  • -Receive: 1654
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 07:38:36 PM »
I think itís wrong to say that those feelings will come at the universeís timing. The universe is your own mind and your feelings are controled by you at this very moment.

I think that with the 'timing' a lot of people think that it's all because the universe 'decides' when the right moment will be. But I think it's more to do with your own personal energy and whether that energy allows things to happen, or whether that energy blocks the manifestation.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Olivia201

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 09:32:47 PM »
Although I understand what you are saying, at it makes sense that it has to do with the personal energy, I think there is much more to timing than that.   I think when it comes to personal relationships, we predecided before birth certain lessons that we liked to learn and with whom., so you can't just "attract" anyone you want, it depends on WHOM you have a soul agreement and contract with.   You then also decided before birth when this was going to happen in your life, that is the timing, and typically you will not get into any relationship that can last when you are desperate to be fulfilled by something or someone outside yourself...   All will fall into place according to timing when you are ready, when you have let go of all you think you want and when you think you want it from this human ego level.   So really there is not much you can do to attract anyone if it is the wrong timing, it will just not happen.

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1189
  • -Receive: 1293
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2019, 03:11:50 PM »
Although I understand what you are saying, at it makes sense that it has to do with the personal energy, I think there is much more to timing than that.   I think when it comes to personal relationships, we predecided before birth certain lessons that we liked to learn and with whom., so you can't just "attract" anyone you want, it depends on WHOM you have a soul agreement and contract with.   You then also decided before birth when this was going to happen in your life, that is the timing, and typically you will not get into any relationship that can last when you are desperate to be fulfilled by something or someone outside yourself...   All will fall into place according to timing when you are ready, when you have let go of all you think you want and when you think you want it from this human ego level.   So really there is not much you can do to attract anyone if it is the wrong timing, it will just not happen.

I don't like the sound of that. I don't want to be a puppet.

Offline Normal man

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2019, 07:54:44 PM »
Hello!

I am in the process of creating a healthy committed relationship with this guy I was recently dating. The problem is, I've never been in a healthy committed relationship before, so I'm not sure what to feel when I visualize. I just say "we are developing a new healthy, committed relationship. These feelings will come at the universe's timing, and I trust that I am on the path of least resistance." So I'm not really "acting as is" because I don't know what feelings are associated with it. My mindset is more "you have your intention clear, now the journey is beginning. The path to your destination is better (and more important) than the destination itself." I feel like this is the right way, and I'm excited to see how this journey unfolds, am I doing this right?

Gratitude,
Dance

You are Asking what kind of feeling you have to generate when you are visualising your desire. When you are getting your desire you will feel happiness. So you have to build that happiness now itself. It's not difficult. It seems difficult. But happiness is your true nature. The happiness is already there. Already it is raining. But you are protecting yourself with your umbrella. Throw away your umbrella. Get wet in the rain. Don't wait. You have been waiting for a long time. Start feeling happiness. Feel that your desire has been already fulfilled. Throw your misery. Throw your umbrella. You will dance in the rain immediately!

Offline BlackCat

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2019, 10:43:52 PM »
Siamesegirl, same!I used to think about the "predestination bla bla", now not anymore and i'm free to choose my destiny and not bound to connections i don't want or i have never asked for. That mindset would be really risky and led to very undesiderable situations and stuck into abusive or similar relationships, because you think it was just predestination. Well, the universe makes you feel like it's "destiny" but in reality it's how you feel/vibrate at that specific time and you respond accondingly to people that vibrate like you in that moment. You can choose to continue these connections if you are in a specific vibration or change yourself to meet different people that are "better". I'm not anymore a puppet of the fate, i was for so long and i regretted it.
In my case, probably the universe showed me my SP after a crisis to make me understand i have a choice instead of someone like my ex. Surprisingly, this SP seems like my ex in some things but way better. I asked the universe a long time ago to deliver for me someone that is like my ex (i was tired of this relationship that always went into circles) or better and then...i received a reply without doing a list or something! LOA works always! I don't think we are bound to X person or not ask the universe for another, we aren't forcibly destined to someone if we don't want him or her deeply in our hearts. I have already learn enough, i don't need anymore to suffer for people because i have to learn lessons. I want to feel really good not bad in love, this is what matters, we can control our life and stop what makes us miserable. As OP says, i never had a healthy committed relationship in my terms and i took a long time to get used to the feeling.

Offline JulieDB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 77
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2019, 12:16:24 PM »
Fill yourself with self love. That feels amazing! You'll have that same feeling with him. Amazing! Remember that you may also be feeling his feelings too. I recently broke up with someone who is trying to take me back. I always know when he is about to contact me because I start feeling really good. Our relationship was good for the most part but eventually we began having communication problems with each of us misinterpreting what the other said. Oddly enough we had excellent communication to begin with. I believe this is something we can work on and overcome.

Also... Remember to stay in the here and now. People tend to think of the past, even if on a subconscious level. Or their mind snaps to the future. Most of us have been hurt in the past. And we don't want to be hurt in the future so we put up walls. Maybe even pick silly fights with the other person in an attempt to push them away. We are guarded and may think that we will get out of the relationship before the other person hurts us. You may even be doing this and not knowing it.

Focus on what you have now. Tell him how wonderful you think he is. What you like about him. Tell him not only with your words be they spoken or written. Ask your higher self to speak to his higher self. Make sure the he knows how grateful you are to have him in your life. The rest of the pieces will fall in place. You will feel a sense of calm. You will radiate light and love. And it will be a beautiful thing!

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1189
  • -Receive: 1293
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2019, 01:52:48 PM »
It's a curious thing; for example if someone is looking for a partner and they're just not meeting anyone at all? Clearly not vibrating highly but with a low vibration surely they'd be meeting people, just undesirable ones? How do we explain meeting nobody at all who's interested in them?

Tags: