Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Questions on RI & RS  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Good

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Questions on RI & RS
« on: February 01, 2019, 11:34:27 PM »
A]
when imagining do we have to imagine the POI having those feelings... that they wanna talk to us, they wanna meet us & all the rest of it or the one visualizing is to imagine the feelings for themselves (how they themselves will feel once POI is being friendly) ? 

Or is it both ways ? How is it to be done?

Also some more ways for RI if anyone would like to share & explain ?

B]
when doing the Visualizations how to not get attached to POI as many say here that dont be attached, just do & forget about it, but when one has strong feelings, & they get even stronger when u continue with RS, the whole thing is about seeing & feeling in your self then how can one not get attached ?

next step says to live as if you have already got the result u want, so how do these 2 things work together?

Offline Amber_Spirit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 29
  • With God all things are possible
    • View Profile
Re: Questions on RI & RS
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 12:31:22 PM »
A] Supposed you manifested your poi, you are walking together with arms on each other's hips  and hearing her telling you " I love you so much". What would you feel? That feeling would travel to where ever the poi is and like a penny in the piggy bank he/she will be filled with that feeling. Just make sure you are doing it in alpha state coz its the key.

B] if you are worried that you are attached then it would only create a stronger feeling in spiral. Just go with the flow win or lose mentality you are in good hands.

"next step says to live as if you have already got the result u want" - say, you give a person money for payment. Then after you go your way,  should you feel is if you've already paid? Regardless if you live as if or not , you already gave the money. That live as if thing would only create resistance if you dont know how to do it. Just throw the penny in the piggy bank and chillax.

Offline Good

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 06:41:21 PM »
first thanks a lot for replying, I just saw it today due to lots of stuff happening in my life. (have sent u a PM, do see)

Yes u are right I have felt that negative & positive both feelings reach POI, in some form or other

anyone who has some strong & super effective ways for RI then please share, much wanted

Offline DontEatTheYellowSnow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 12:51:25 AM »
Amber is exactly right. You need to first be confident that it works. You also need to be confident within your self. There is an expression that says "You're one in a million" this is one of the truest statements that describes is all. During the process of conception science had proven that there are a million sperm cells trying to fertilize the womans egg at the same time as they all race to get to that destination first. Yet the sperm cell that contained your DNA got there first. You are more powerful that what you think. We all are as we are spiritual  beings having a HUMAN experience.  trust in yourself and in everything you do know that there is energy attached to how you think and go or bad it is always shaping your reality.  Keep your head up and stay focused and feel as much joy as you can as much as you possibly can. And if you get to a point you feel down or have negative thoughts pop into your head ask yourself What if you already manifested what you want and what would that feel like? This can help you over come negative thoughts by not giving any power to them. 🙂

Offline simonolsson

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 07:04:45 AM »
You need to be confident that it works!
spanish dictionary

Offline Good

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2019, 10:27:15 AM »
I am confident that it works but have some questions to understand better

Can anyone answer those ?

Also anyone can tell how to heal relationship with this person as I am in love seriously
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 06:19:55 PM by Good »

Tags: LOA