Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Continue RS or dropping it for non RS LOA only?  (Read 2068 times)

Offline game

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Continue RS or dropping it for non RS LOA only?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2019, 05:22:48 PM »
@RS

It makes sense thanks a lot.But if you been reverse seducing him how come you not with him?Its not like i dont  have faith in these techniques as they work beyond doubt.But are they potent enough to give one the edge over the competition?

You are right RS can destroy you when you get obsessed as everything starts to revolve around the target.On the flip its where u get challenged to become more creative during sessions.Can we master any skill without obsession?

Let me share something here so others can be a bit encouraged.So i came across this guy on youtube teaching psychic seduction and he said to truly possess the person you must go through the heart-basically what you and uni are saying.After learning that i incorporated it into my sessions.The first time i did it,it was around 3am and the target was awake(saw her whatsapp status).She literally updated how much she was in love and even updated good morning my soul mate(just a status ;)).I knew it was my session that filled her with so much love :D.

Mind you she is 1000kms from my city.But somehow she pulls back(we never dated),flirted and took a drive once.Its not my looks,m fit,tall,dress well,handsome got my shit together{thanks to the art of seduction i am an advanced seducer).The image/personality is key also, i guess ,and knowing the target in and out to suit their tastes even if you don't talk. At least during the initial stages.

Yeah we rarely talk(i dont chase) but i can sense the energy when she pulls back and ignores my statuses.Often though she is the first to view them.I also play push pull with hers,sometimes going for a week without viewing and she literally shows through her statuses that she is hurting.

Confirmation bias?i don't know! :-[

Still Rsing and LOAING HER.Been two/3 months with this target.

These techniques work but not sure of their strength.I think its a combination of many things,image,perceived personality(mystery),status etc.I guess its the very reason bringing back an ex can be like being in the ring with mayweather. No mystery to conjure up fantasies!   

Sometimes i feel like i am wasting my time.For me its not about the target(i value her obviously) but mastery of these skills as i want to use them to seduce celebrities(i am a model).The mating game is competitive that any edge is key.Money,looks,status are the conventional way and so these skills(RS/RI) can really give one the edge.

BUT guys i rarely hear people who have attracted these partners.Its always "close".The target chased "but".Is practising for mastery really worth it?I am on my fifth year now,is it worth it to go on?Well i aint stopping just realised that!

Sorry guys for the long text.Its just that it can be lonely learning such an advanced skill and need to share our experiences.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 895
  • -Receive: 1671
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2019, 09:47:31 PM »
Anna 1408
 You are definately one of my favorites.  Now sending love in a ball of energy filled with your desire gives your love a strong feeling about you..even if they don't know you, when they do see you than they will know automatically it is you....This feeling may last for seconds maybe 2 seconds maybe 10 seconds a minute would be awesome...now the memories of that feeling will last for a long time in their mind..they will recognize the person of that feeling automatically..now what do you want them to do??? ...Now MT will be strong and you will excite them, now what do you expect them to do? when you do the magic touch you will drive them crazy, now Anna !408, Guess what ....this girl did this MT on you, you are so horny....will you turn lesbian whatever?......just because you do MT on someone doesn't mean they will go for you....you can do it for years, that person has implanted in his mind the type of people that they get turned on by , since the day they were born... it can even go back ti your ancestors...for instance I have always loved certain girls based on their body type, long legs, big butt lol....nothing can change that..So yes you can get them horny but to who will they go so fast to? To the simplest person that fits their desire....Is there a way for you to implant the seeds to change their way of love life that they get turned on  by..Yes you would have to place very strong energy in their AURA...FOR A WHILE...REMEMBER YOU HAVE AN AURA THAT IS YOUR MENTAL BRAIN BASICALLY...SO YOU WOULD HAVE TO IMPREGNATE THAT AURA ...MENTAL BRAIN...normal Physical life...Not a Chance ...mental life...well if you can heal disease...this is possible..So in the end...send them love... do reverse seduction... they have to desire you!!!! simple...see them doing MT on You...feel  their fingertips, their touch...daydream about them touching you...when you get horny, this energy is so so powerfull...and don't force it always relax..

Thank you for your kind words, Halo Universe, and I must begin by saying that I always read your posts and have learned such a lot from them. :-)

I'm intrigued by what you say about the reverse seduction, and I can agree with you about that. A lot of books on RS tell us to do almost all of the giving during our sessions. But what I discovered - just by chance - was that if I imagined the target after ME, desperate to have my love and affection, desperate to touch ME - and not the other way round - then this did show up in my reality pretty quickly afterwoods. And then when I thought about it, it made perfect sense.

Yes again, I agree. Absolutely: "just because someone does MT on you doesn't mean they will go for you". When I started dabbling in RS, I held the view that all you needed was to do a bit of MT and the person would come to you like a bee to honey. But after a bit of experimentation, I realized that this couldn't be further from the truth. Just as you can get turned off by a person in the real world, you can get turned off by a person's energy  - and if an unwanted person just comes up and psychically gropes you, it can be pretty revolting, to be honest. In fact, you can even get turned off by someone's "love" energy, if it's too clingy, desperate and sickly. You definitely have to make your own energy attractive to them, for rs to work. Maybe that's where the aura that you mention comes in......

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Rslv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2019, 12:26:49 PM »
@RS

It makes sense thanks a lot.But if you been reverse seducing him how come you not with him?Its not like i dont  have faith in these techniques as they work beyond doubt.But are they potent enough to give one the edge over the competition?

You are right RS can destroy you when you get obsessed as everything starts to revolve around the target.On the flip its where u get challenged to become more creative during sessions.Can we master any skill without obsession?

Let me share something here so others can be a bit encouraged.So i came across this guy on youtube teaching psychic seduction and he said to truly possess the person you must go through the heart-basically what you and uni are saying.After learning that i incorporated it into my sessions.The first time i did it,it was around 3am and the target was awake(saw her whatsapp status).She literally updated how much she was in love and even updated good morning my soul mate(just a status ;)).I knew it was my session that filled her with so much love :D.

Mind you she is 1000kms from my city.But somehow she pulls back(we never dated),flirted and took a drive once.Its not my looks,m fit,tall,dress well,handsome got my shit together{thanks to the art of seduction i am an advanced seducer).The image/personality is key also, i guess ,and knowing the target in and out to suit their tastes even if you don't talk. At least during the initial stages.

Yeah we rarely talk(i dont chase) but i can sense the energy when she pulls back and ignores my statuses.Often though she is the first to view them.I also play push pull with hers,sometimes going for a week without viewing and she literally shows through her statuses that she is hurting.

Confirmation bias?i don't know! :-[

Still Rsing and LOAING HER.Been two/3 months with this target.

These techniques work but not sure of their strength.I think its a combination of many things,image,perceived personality(mystery),status etc.I guess its the very reason bringing back an ex can be like being in the ring with mayweather. No mystery to conjure up fantasies!   

Sometimes i feel like i am wasting my time.For me its not about the target(i value her obviously) but mastery of these skills as i want to use them to seduce celebrities(i am a model).The mating game is competitive that any edge is key.Money,looks,status are the conventional way and so these skills(RS/RI) can really give one the edge.

BUT guys i rarely hear people who have attracted these partners.Its always "close".The target chased "but".Is practising for mastery really worth it?I am on my fifth year now,is it worth it to go on?Well i aint stopping just realised that!

Sorry guys for the long text.Its just that it can be lonely learning such an advanced skill and need to share our experiences.

@game

for your comment " if you been reverse seducing him how come you not with him"

since i have started reverse seduction  he is more closer to  me .we see each other twice or thrice in working days of week. and on weekends he comes to my place we do dinner and sleep together and often we do sex. So i think its working more now because i have been more positive and letting go things. Also i have been incorporating this heart pink energy which halouniverse suggested, for two days lets see what results i get from it.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 07:51:12 PM by Rslv »

Online flyinghigh

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2019, 02:50:36 PM »
Yes again, I agree. Absolutely: "just because someone does MT on you doesn't mean they will go for you". When I started dabbling in RS, I held the view that all you needed was to do a bit of MT and the person would come to you like a bee to honey. But after a bit of experimentation, I realized that this couldn't be further from the truth. Just as you can get turned off by a person in the real world, you can get turned off by a person's energy  - and if an unwanted person just comes up and psychically gropes you, it can be pretty revolting, to be honest. In fact, you can even get turned off by someone's "love" energy, if it's too clingy, desperate and sickly. You definitely have to make your own energy attractive to them, for rs to work. Maybe that's where the aura that you mention comes in......

I completely agree with that! There has to be 'energy match' just like in real life. And quite often people have energetic barriers set up so that unwanted energy won't get through as well. It has to feel at ease.

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2678
  • -Receive: 2365
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2019, 08:10:00 AM »

This reminds me of years ago before I made an account here, I was doing RS religiously for months but no results. I was feeling sad, lonely, insecure a lot back then. I'd lurk on here for reassurance, people would say that the SP going cold means your visualization must be working because it means she's scared by how strong her feelings are for you but will give in eventually. But I always felt a little weird about that story. Anyway, I changed my "energy" over the next year, more confident and whole and trusting that I am enough, and then the SP was spending more time with me and being warmer without me having to focus on her. I also noticed that my visualizations tend to be more effective (or work faster) when I'm already feeling this way.

Offline Rslv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2019, 04:22:28 PM »

This reminds me of years ago before I made an account here, I was doing RS religiously for months but no results. I was feeling sad, lonely, insecure a lot back then. I'd lurk on here for reassurance, people would say that the SP going cold means your visualization must be working because it means she's scared by how strong her feelings are for you but will give in eventually. But I always felt a little weird about that story. Anyway, I changed my "energy" over the next year, more confident and whole and trusting that I am enough, and then the SP was spending more time with me and being warmer without me having to focus on her. I also noticed that my visualizations tend to be more effective (or work faster) when I'm already feeling this way.

i never believed this philosophy that they hide and go cold when they have strong feelings for the rser because of rs , i am tired of all this. But yes if you love yourself and improve your energy and let go obviosuly rs will not get short circut and reaches them. if they are hiding and going away from you it means you are sending them negative energy i-e desperation neediness etc.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 08:09:45 PM by Rslv »

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 895
  • -Receive: 1671
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2019, 10:27:24 PM »

Yeah, Colonel Roosevelt, I think that sometimes going cold is just plain backing off because they want to get away from us. Some people do fight feelings for a while and then come around, but a lot of the time they just get put off with our RS.

Tags: