Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Continue RS or dropping it for non RS LOA only?  (Read 2069 times)

Offline BlackCat

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 15
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Continue RS or dropping it for non RS LOA only?
« on: January 31, 2019, 12:25:38 AM »
Hello,
it's more than a week i dropped anything RS and RI to focus only on classic LOA stuff or Neville's (i do it before to sleep with music or an hour before sleeping because i fall asleep quickly and i can't do much). It seems when you drop everything that is RS in case everything doesn't work or you get big resistance would work miracles or i'm wrong?I can still feel stuff from solar plexus in a way and the strong feelings are more mitigated and less intense, dreams about SP got a bit more frequent and signs come, not angel numbers or similar useless stuff: i mean signs i don't ask for like LOA posts telling me "i'm in the right track" in places where i don't expect them coming (tumblr for ex) while i scroll for stuff that is totally unrelated LOA stuff or poems. Should i continue with only non RS LOA or continue RS? I tried everything RS and i just build a wall instead and make my SP scared or something, despite i KNOW what he feels by telepathy. Or maybe the "he doesn't contact me" that blocked everything and not RS? I feel a bit confused about it because some suggest to not give up RS and some say when you don't do it anymore your SP would come sooner or later.
All the other things i manifested (money, items and similar) are so easy to come instantanely, when you use LOA with people (be it specific or not) it's more difficult because i have some resistance.
The universe sent to me another person lately instead of my SP lol, too bad i don't feel anything past friendship. The universe gonna test me many times  :D.

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 122
    • View Profile
Re: Continue RS or dropping it for non RS LOA only?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 02:43:14 PM »
Yes Totally drop the RS!!!!!  if you want to test it out test it on someone you don't love...Otherwise you will be doing RS for months and years, as they tell you keep doing it....Well I've got top experience and tried and tested with over 200 girls..I'm not bragging but I've done the Remote Viewing in Portland Oregon and I am certified Psychic remote viewer and ...toppps!!!  I prefer a better way than that, because of other things Ive learned along the way...Newbies that come here looking for quick ways to get their ex back ..Block everything that is positive, and their mind or brain only jumps to what they want to hear...Amagri Hillier who wrote 1 effen book..Yet Laura de giorgio and Wendy Friesen and Lanie Stevens are still active, Yet their brain only takes in what they want to hear and that is Magic Touch that works to get the person a few times and then after that they come back for more and feel sorry for the looser that's obsessed with them..Yes the girls will flaunt cause they know you love them...but in the end keep on trying and they go find somebody they know ...and get pregnant ..thanks to you....So in the end ...Try  Magic touch and Remote seduction ..but try it on someone you don't love...otherwise they will back away from you so fast...and see for yourself after a few times...the person you dream about finds love fast and comes back to impress you with anybody else but you...The Law of Attraction is the way things work...The way we are trained to bring things every day to us...It Is the Law of the Universe..In my experience ..Yes you can bend it ..but we have not been taught to live that way...so that works on a normal persons thinking in every day life..can it be enforced more powerful maybe 1000 times more ...yes ...it can be bent...but for everyday people's lives, if you follow some of the suggestions and common sense you can achieve things in your benefit...Any way, I don't write or come back on this forum very much any more because I get pissed off with these newbies who are brainwashed by Amagri Hillier's book ..that's made him money... and where is he know...So once in a while if I have a few drinks I go back and laugh at these beginners who are on their way of finding and wasting their time dreaming day after day about someone they love, which just makes them even more obsessed with that person...And the person will strongly strongly block them and try to get away from the as hard as possible...Trust me I've been there...So in conclusion to your question, and sorry for the long write up...Try Magic touch as much as you want ...test it always...but don't ever do it on someone you love unless you both already are together and just having some fun...

Offline Bime

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 04:58:41 AM »
Hi,
I used to live in Portland, Oregon, now living in Los Angeles.  What is Magic Touch? And would you say RS works on someone you just want to seduce? Not fall in love with?

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline newhope

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 64
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 05:00:26 PM »
when you say to drop RS and stick to loa only what do you mean ? Are you saying to stop attracting a specific person ? Or simply to stop using Magic thouch and sexual visulizatons and stick only to romantic and love visualizations with a specific person? (Sorry for my bad English) I have been wondering on this matter for a couple of years know you guys could really help me on this one. Thanks
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 05:07:00 PM by newhope »

Offline Rslv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 12:48:42 PM »
Yes Totally drop the RS!!!!!  if you want to test it out test it on someone you don't love...Otherwise you will be doing RS for months and years, as they tell you keep doing it....Well I've got top experience and tried and tested with over 200 girls..I'm not bragging but I've done the Remote Viewing in Portland Oregon and I am certified Psychic remote viewer and ...toppps!!!  I prefer a better way than that, because of other things Ive learned along the way...Newbies that come here looking for quick ways to get their ex back ..Block everything that is positive, and their mind or brain only jumps to what they want to hear...Amagri Hillier who wrote 1 effen book..Yet Laura de giorgio and Wendy Friesen and Lanie Stevens are still active, Yet their brain only takes in what they want to hear and that is Magic Touch that works to get the person a few times and then after that they come back for more and feel sorry for the looser that's obsessed with them..Yes the girls will flaunt cause they know you love them...but in the end keep on trying and they go find somebody they know ...and get pregnant ..thanks to you....So in the end ...Try  Magic touch and Remote seduction ..but try it on someone you don't love...otherwise they will back away from you so fast...and see for yourself after a few times...the person you dream about finds love fast and comes back to impress you with anybody else but you...The Law of Attraction is the way things work...The way we are trained to bring things every day to us...It Is the Law of the Universe..In my experience ..Yes you can bend it ..but we have not been taught to live that way...so that works on a normal persons thinking in every day life..can it be enforced more powerful maybe 1000 times more ...yes ...it can be bent...but for everyday people's lives, if you follow some of the suggestions and common sense you can achieve things in your benefit...Any way, I don't write or come back on this forum very much any more because I get pissed off with these newbies who are brainwashed by Amagri Hillier's book ..that's made him money... and where is he know...So once in a while if I have a few drinks I go back and laugh at these beginners who are on their way of finding and wasting their time dreaming day after day about someone they love, which just makes them even more obsessed with that person...And the person will strongly strongly block them and try to get away from the as hard as possible...Trust me I've been there...So in conclusion to your question, and sorry for the long write up...Try Magic touch as much as you want ...test it always...but don't ever do it on someone you love unless you both already are together and just having some fun...

what about only loving RS i-e no sexual touches  at all. just carresing them with love emotions, is this still dangerous? . what about doing loving RS and having belief that they will not go to anyone other than you (i-e LOA) , is this still dangerous?

« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 12:54:32 PM by Rslv »

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2019, 01:54:26 PM »
No...Not saying drop RS...Yes send love and yes do the ball of energy...It's not very strong but yes it is positive results....Don't desire the other person..they desire you...They have to want you...You wanting them is already known so they will back off...You have to get them to want you desperately....with energy that will fill them up so they can't breathe, thinking about you and fill them up like that for a few days and I guarantee results....fill them up that they want you....Don't get them horny by touching them and then keep doing it and for months and expect not to get obsessed with that person ...And expect that person to not go out and get laid LOL...This is exactly why LOA tells you to ...have No Contact...cause the stronger you need the stronger it backfires......

Offline Dubtown

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2019, 04:57:33 AM »
Can you give a specific example of how you fill them with the feeling of want? Just picture them in situations where they are head over heels for you? This is pretty earth shattering. Iíve had zero success with magic touch and what you say totally makes sense. Although there are probably guys out there that need to thank me for being the beneficiary of my magic touch lol.

Offline Rslv

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2019, 05:29:34 PM »
No...Not saying drop RS...Yes send love and yes do the ball of energy...It's not very strong but yes it is positive results....Don't desire the other person..they desire you...They have to want you...You wanting them is already known so they will back off...You have to get them to want you desperately....with energy that will fill them up so they can't breathe, thinking about you and fill them up like that for a few days and I guarantee results....fill them up that they want you....Don't get them horny by touching them and then keep doing it and for months and expect not to get obsessed with that person ...And expect that person to not go out and get laid LOL...This is exactly why LOA tells you to ...have No Contact...cause the stronger you need the stronger it backfires......

as Mt creates them horny and they can go for anyone , why cannot sending love make them to find love in any one except you ?  while who promotes Mt so much they say targetwill only think sexually towards the rsrer so he or she even if go to others for sex they will still think about you and miss you i-e they will not get satisfaction from anyone other than you. the only condition is you see them or in contact with them and if you are already have intimacy with them then they obviosuly miss you for sex .
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 06:18:08 PM by Rslv »

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 895
  • -Receive: 1671
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2019, 08:48:23 PM »

as Mt creates them horny and they can go for anyone , why cannot sending love make them to find love in any one except you ?  while who promotes Mt so much they say targetwill only think sexually towards the rsrer so he or she even if go to others for sex they will still think about you and miss you i-e they will not get satisfaction from anyone other than you. the only condition is you see them or in contact with them and if you are already have intimacy with them then they obviosuly miss you for sex .

[/quote]
Sorry, the question wasn't directed at me, but I'll try to give feedback, and I'm taking it to mean: "if doing mt makes them want to have sex with anyone, does sending love make them love just anyone, even if it isn't you?" ?
No, it doesn't tend to work that way, dont' worry about that. When you send them love, and the more often you repeat the process, you are creating a telepathic bond with that person. You know how there are certain people in your life who share a strong emotional closeness with, and from time to time you KNOW when they want to call you,or that they are missing you badly, etc? It's almost as if you really FEEL their feelings at times. And then later you find out that your hunch was correct - they WERE thinking of you, or missing you badly. Usually you have that kind of bond with a close friend, a lover, a relative, a twin. And if you think about it, there is usually no mistaking who the thoughts or feelings are coming from. You know that the person is missing you and you even start to miss them back and want to see them. Well, it is the same with sending love to a target. It may take a little time to establish (maybe a week or two), but once you have created that link and strengthened it through repetition, the target will start to associate the feelings with you. They won't just go and give the love that you sent them to someone else: they will associate the feelings with you only.

Of course, love is an intense feeling and they may attempt to fight it or deny the feelings for a while. That is a common human behaviour with or without rs. But they won't go out and feel love for other people when you have sent love to them. They will associate the love with you and only you.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 08:55:36 PM by Anna1408 »

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1199
  • -Receive: 1298
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2019, 09:49:37 PM »

This sounds like remote seduction makes people behave like zoo animals, that they'll be so revved up they can't control themselves and will find sex anywhere because they can't control those animal instincts and really really really have to have sex NOW? Really????
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 09:51:11 PM by siamesegirl »

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 895
  • -Receive: 1671
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2019, 09:15:14 PM »

This sounds like remote seduction makes people behave like zoo animals, that they'll be so revved up they can't control themselves and will find sex anywhere because they can't control those animal instincts and really really really have to have sex NOW? Really????

Hahaha. It would be so comical if it really did make people behave that way. But no, it's not that drastic....
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 09:18:28 PM by Anna1408 »

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2019, 12:15:40 PM »
Anna 1408
 You are definately one of my favorites.  Now sending love in a ball of energy filled with your desire gives your love a strong feeling about you..even if they don't know you, when they do see you than they will know automatically it is you....This feeling may last for seconds maybe 2 seconds maybe 10 seconds a minute would be awesome...now the memories of that feeling will last for a long time in their mind..they will recognize the person of that feeling automatically..now what do you want them to do??? ...Now MT will be strong and you will excite them, now what do you expect them to do? when you do the magic touch you will drive them crazy, now Anna !408, Guess what ....this girl did this MT on you, you are so horny....will you turn lesbian whatever?......just because you do MT on someone doesn't mean they will go for you....you can do it for years, that person has implanted in his mind the type of people that they get turned on by , since the day they were born... it can even go back ti your ancestors...for instance I have always loved certain girls based on their body type, long legs, big butt lol....nothing can change that..So yes you can get them horny but to who will they go so fast to? To the simplest person that fits their desire....Is there a way for you to implant the seeds to change their way of love life that they get turned on  by..Yes you would have to place very strong energy in their AURA...FOR A WHILE...REMEMBER YOU HAVE AN AURA THAT IS YOUR MENTAL BRAIN BASICALLY...SO YOU WOULD HAVE TO IMPREGNATE THAT AURA ...MENTAL BRAIN...normal Physical life...Not a Chance ...mental life...well if you can heal disease...this is possible..So in the end...send them love... do reverse seduction... they have to desire you!!!! simple...see them doing MT on You...feel  their fingertips, their touch...daydream about them touching you...when you get horny, this energy is so so powerfull...and don't force it always relax..

Offline Magictouch

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2019, 07:53:34 AM »
Halouniverse

I am sorry its out of topic but i want to add this up in all love sending and filling  them up with pink energy.
How we can stop external influence on them i-e what colour of energy can be used for it to fill them or cover them with? So they canít get external influence but only yours?

Offline game

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2019, 06:04:50 AM »
How long have you been practising mt?Its not only armagis book that talks about the magic touch..I read a book from a secret society way back in the 30s talking about mt.I think it goes with skill and also a combination of the two.Sending out love and mt the person at the same time.I been doing this stuff for 5 years and practice daily.It works perfectly and everytime.Its a skill and it takes time to develop.Why dont you advocate mt?
I am interested because i want to learn more.

Offline Rslv

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2019, 01:14:25 PM »
@game

i know your question is not for me but i want to comment here.
 i have been doing love RS for more than a year. And i incorporated sexual MT only 10 to 12 times on my specific person in 1.5 years. i always been doing love caressing i-e not at all touching his private parts. whenever i do my loving RS, i always get response from my specific person after my session and he is sexually and romantically attracted to me . i don't know if love visualization creates sex or sexual MT  creates love. i have heard not only from halouniverse but from others as well that doing continuous sexual MT makes them horny and it backfires in way that your target disappears and hates you and can find anyone available near to them for sex.
 but one thing is sure RS makes you obsessed with your target at unimaginable level because you are programming your subconscious.To prevent this disastrous obsession i found the best thing is reverse seduction i-e always see your target doing  love caressing on you and chasing you that's how your subconscious will be programmed that way and it will have double effect i-e thought waves reaching to target, programming both of you and  it will be manifested through LOA. and your obsession will be one thing that your target is loving you.  since i am doing it , i got more result .  i never did sexual MT  solely so i don't have experience of that. 

**  so  doing RS on target from my side whether its love or sexual MT made me extremely obsessed with target and it destroyed my life ,  and when i came to know about  reverse Seduction,  it turned the tables and now i m very less obsessed with him at least now i m in my senses and it leads me to positivity and letting Go so alwys getting results  ******

Tags: