Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Butterfly effect : Few notes.  (Read 1098 times)

Offline Normal man

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 10
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Butterfly effect : Few notes.
« on: January 25, 2019, 10:19:23 PM »
Came across an interesting subject called as Chaos theory / Butterfly effect. It is saying that a small change like flapping a butterfly wing can have a large effect else where.

It is like a chain reaction.

I think LOA also coming into this subject.

The following tamil movie's story (trailer link provided below) is based on this chaos theroy / butterfly effect. (Are you able to observe that the same actor acted in 10 roles in this movie?!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejEQfUfwVu4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbjnrVSmuCc

All the circumstances & people are connected when their frequencies are tuned in the same wave length.
Even you can call it as Karma.
Hence we need to tune our mental frequency to align with our desire in order to receive it. 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 10:27:24 PM by Normal man »

Offline onisenpai

• That one weird chap.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 30
  • Cheers mate!
    • View Profile
Re: Butterfly effect : Few notes.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 01:13:45 PM »
Hey mate,

Nice to see that you are taking a step further to search and link points around LOA... But may I suggest your next step?

Take a look at "quantum physics" (quantum leaps and the whole shabang) and "string theory" (after quantum physics), I guess they would help you with your research, try to link the string theory with LOA as well! You might get mind blown.

Also, take a look at Bob Proctor, he takes a more reserved anand scientifically approach to LOA, at least I think so, and I think it would greatly help your research!

Cheers mate!

Offline Normal man

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 06:07:47 PM »
Hey mate,

Nice to see that you are taking a step further to search and link points around LOA... But may I suggest your next step?

Take a look at "quantum physics" (quantum leaps and the whole shabang) and "string theory" (after quantum physics), I guess they would help you with your research, try to link the string theory with LOA as well! You might get mind blown.

Also, take a look at Bob Proctor, he takes a more reserved anand scientifically approach to LOA, at least I think so, and I think it would greatly help your research!

Cheers mate!

Sure onisenpai. Yes quantum physics is a good idea to understand LOA scientifically. I like the subject 'Observer's effect' from quantum physics which will give much insight about this law. Also have read few of Bop proctor's words - which are definitely good. But this 'String theory' is new to me which i have to read.

Note to newbies like me: These research is only for our interest and building faith. It is not that the person who read all these things will manifest more.
Surely it depends on our intensity & consistency of practicing LOA.   

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
  • -Given: 113
  • -Receive: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 06:28:30 AM »
Note to newbies like me: These research is only for our interest and building faith. It is not that the person who read all these things will manifest more.
Surely it depends on our intensity & consistency of practicing LOA.

As MC always says, show me the money. Everything else is tea and conversation.

(It is good to have British lecturers in your uni, you learn such unique phrases.)

Norm, why don't you come over to my tadpole thread and work on some LOA goals together with me.  That's all that counts. You can do your LOB (law of belief) research side by side.

Offline Lolozapata

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 136
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 09:20:16 AM »
All Hail MC!

IN BRIGHTON WE TRUST

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 10:32:13 AM »
All Hail MC!

IN BRIGHTON WE TRUST

You probably don't realise how brilliant that statement is, do you ?

"In god we trust" is stamped on money, US money, the most versatile and powerful currency in the world today. MC Brighton is always saying show me the money. And you say in Brighton we trust, thus completing the circle back to the money.

I.e. Results.

lol

Offline Normal man

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2019, 02:56:15 PM »
You are absolutely true Samson. Knowing is irrelevant. Success in manifestation is the objective.
The manifestation goal may vary person to person. It may be wealth, health, peace, relationship and bliss. But accomplishment is the success.
I have seen some people use to read about this LOA more; rather than actually practicing it.
Some people they used to say that they know completely everything about LOA and they can even teach about it perfectly. But if you ask them the proof of their accomplishment, they can’t provide.
But an ignorant person who came to know about LOA from this kind of Master will achieve more than the Master. What is the reason? It is belief. This ignorant person believed in the Master and believed in the Law. But the Master doesn’t.   
You may have heard about a beautiful story about a fake Master and his disciple.
There was a river and the fake master was standing at one shore of the river. The disciple was standing at another shore. He has to go to the Master’s side. But there is no boat. So he asked the master how to cross the river. Master replied “You chant my name and walk on the water. The water will not make you to sink.”
Even though this Master is a fake person, the disciple believed him so much.
He chanted his name and started to walk on the water.
The Master himself couldn’t believe his eyes.
The disciple could walk on the walk on the water and completely crossed the river.
He asked the disciple “What did you do? How could you walk on the water?”
“Master, you told me to chant your name. I did it and I could walk on the water. You are sure a powerful master..!”
With curiosity, the Master also tried the same thing. He put his leg into the river and chanted his name.
I think you may know the rest and what would have happened in this story next. 
So knowing is different from believing.
The person who is having logical mind will take time to manifest than the person who is ignorant.
The logical mind is calculative. It asks many questions. It won’t have enough faith to move the mountains.
That’s why few people are able to achieve more success in LOA than the others.
The people who are having logical mind are intellectual. They are brain oriented. For them, the left brain is more powerful than their right one.
But for the persons who are having powerful right brain is having real potential.
They are feeling type. They are more imaginative. More creative. They can be transformed easily.
Only around one third of the human population is having this type of people.
But it’s not that the remaining people can’t manifest.
They can also. But it will take little bit time for them to convince their logical mind.
So are you logical thinking type or feeling type?
There is one small experiment to identify it.
Considering the length of this post, will write about that in the upcoming post.

[/quote]
Norm, why don't you come over to my tadpole thread and work on some LOA goals together with me.  That's all that counts. You can do your LOB (law of belief) research side by side.
[/quote]

Sure samson, will do. Thanks for your invitation.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 07:27:32 PM by Normal man »

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 11:09:13 AM »

Sure samson, will do. Thanks for your invitation.

Great story Norm. I will see you on my thread with one LOB goal identified. Then I will work on my promised post in earnest. Rushing to finish my thesis now for school, such alot of reading and writing !

Offline nevergiveup11

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2019, 11:50:21 AM »
I disagree. I don't think accomplishment is the success. I think the journey ie the growth and work needed to reach the accomplishment is the success.

Tags: