Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: WHY DO WE FAIL? How to have success at manifesation  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6720
    • View Profile
WHY DO WE FAIL? How to have success at manifesation
« on: January 21, 2019, 01:51:40 AM »
This post is a continuation of this post: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26838

Short answer: because you give up the desired state of mind (aka: belief) and go back to your "confort zone" where you cultivate your old patterns of thoughts and feelings.

Have you noticed how, when you start any LOA method how you feel full of excitment, all happy and almost blissful?
Because in that moment, even if it may be a short one: you understand your power and you use it! ... and often, after a day or two you feel low again and forget it.  And then you re-start the old habitual loop: may it be seeking a "new miracle" method or a new miracle book or a guru.

This habit is in fact you giving up your own power and subconsciously it is telling "it must be some other way because that way that I have will not work". The fact is that almost all ways work if you just stick to one and refuse to shift your energy back to negative, old, habitual one. YOU HAVE TO STICK TO IT! You have to use the power of will and refuse to give up: NO MATTER WHAT YOUR MIND WILL MAKE AS EXCUSE! Because the mind is very good at that, very convincing! Because it is the old habitual state of mind (belief) protecting itself.

No matter what proof/evidence your mind shows you and say "stop it" or "change it" or read another book, or "find something else"... jus't dont!!
The mind makes the same excuses when you meditate: it will make all its possible to make you think or do something while you try to meditate.
LEARN TO DIRECT YOUR MIND. Do the method for as long days you decided to do! After a month in general it will become automatic. Your desired state will be "normal" and effortless.

If you start a new method or if you have already started one (mine or from neville or abraham or anyone...) do it fully for a month at least! Even if the method is incorrect/bad (and probably it is not) at least you will build an habit of determination.

YOU DONT NEED A NEW BOOK, YOU DONT NEED A NEW COURSE, YOU DONT NEED A NEW TEACHER, YOU DONT NEED A NEW METHOD
YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO MANIFEST WHAT YOU WANT

YOU NEED TO PRACTICE WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW WITHOUT CHANGING THE DIRECTION OF the MIND EVERY SING DAY.
1. chose a goal/state of mind
2. chose a method/technique to accomplish that goal
3. the mind will fight to make you stop it or change it, or seek something else
4. just ignore it and refocus and remember why you started the practice: remember that you cannot fail if you follow the method
5. keep doing it, keep strong, keep ignoring everything that is opposite to your goal even if you feel like it doesnt work
6. you have gave up here or
7. the new state of mind feels natural
8. goal accomplished.

ps: don't take this strictly as a rule, but your effort will look something like that.
The key is to not let your mind convince you that only the actual reality is "reality". Thats only the old state of mind protecting its own life and survival. And no matter what evidence is there to support it: understand that it is created by the old state of minde: the new evidence and new reality will be there after the step 8 (as said above)

"So long as the sky and the world exist, my existence will be here for the eradication of the miseries of all beings""

|| Our thought as feeling is the magnet which draws to us those conditions which accurately correspond to itself. || Thomas Troward

All my important posts: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=23499

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
  • -Given: 113
  • -Receive: 12
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: WHY DO WE FAIL? How to have success at manifesation
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 05:36:00 AM »
This post is a continuation of this post: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26838

Short answer: because you give up the desired state of mind (aka: belief) and go back to your "confort zone" where you cultivate your old patterns of thoughts and feelings.

Have you noticed how, when you start any LOA method how you feel full of excitment, all happy and almost blissful?
Because in that moment, even if it may be a short one: you understand your power and you use it! ... and often, after a day or two you feel low again and forget it.  And then you re-start the old habitual loop: may it be seeking a "new miracle" method or a new miracle book or a guru.

This habit is in fact you giving up your own power and subconsciously it is telling "it must be some other way because that way that I have will not work". The fact is that almost all ways work if you just stick to one and refuse to shift your energy back to negative, old, habitual one. YOU HAVE TO STICK TO IT! You have to use the power of will and refuse to give up: NO MATTER WHAT YOUR MIND WILL MAKE AS EXCUSE! Because the mind is very good at that, very convincing! Because it is the old habitual state of mind (belief) protecting itself.

This is exactly what Moonlight Concerto MC said was necessary from the very beginning of your LOA practice. Its about self discipline, and sticking to it.

Offline Lolozapata

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 136
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 05:42:06 AM »
I find self-discipline is easier the more at peace we are with ourselves. That's my two cents

Trying to be disciplined while holding negative beliefs about what we are doing or what we desire is just going to result in self-sabotage. We often do things that justify our beliefs about ourselves.

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 06:06:29 AM »
I find self-discipline is easier the more at peace we are with ourselves. That's my two cents

Trying to be disciplined while holding negative beliefs about what we are doing or what we desire is just going to result in self-sabotage. We often do things that justify our beliefs about ourselves.

No I don't agree that not being at peace will necessarily sabotage you even if you are disciplined.

Everything is easier when you are at peace with yourself. Everything is easier when you are not stressed out too much by work or school. Everything is easier when you are not clinically depressed and require medication and therapy.

But that is not just true about your loa practice. That is true about anything. It is much easier to tie your shoelaces when you are relaxed. It is much easier to cook dinner for your family when you are at peace. It is much easier to even sleep when you are at peace.

But notice most of the world is stressed and unhappy and still shows up and work and manages to not get fired ? They meet the minimum work  standard. I am a straight A student and I have alot of personal issues. I have gotten poorer grades once..I got a couple of Cs. Oh there was one D omg that was fun to tell dad about. I was much younger and my parents were constantly fighting at that time. But I never got an F. I had the basic discipline to do what is necessary for the bare minimum at least. Just like people have the basic discipline to show up for work and do the bare minimum.

If the whole world waited until they were at peace first before showing up for work that day, everything would stop. Half the world will be on strike. Maybe more than that.

Somehow not being at peace does not sabotage their efforts to do the bare minimum.

So that proves that the discipline to do the bare minimum works.

So is the same for basic loa practice. Focus only on the discipline that you need to do the basic practice. Don't focus on peace and forgiveness and whatnot. That's good general advice that has grown into a majordomo loa practice distraction. Then you get self love and everything thrown in. As you continue your basic practice your underlying subconscious faith will increase. And because it is faith for a target that you actually desire, you will start to feel better and better. You will start to be more generally confident during the day. And a generally confident person will be able to deal with past sadness and whatever. Not perfectly but enough to prevent it from sabotaging them.

All this will fail if the LOA practice itself is not something that works to build faith in your subcopnscious mind. Luckily we have joseph murphy and neville goddard to teach us methods that they have used for thousands and thousands of people for like 70-80 years. And people like MC to remind us of that relentlessly. So we don't need to reinvent the wheel. And we can actually get there, and be happy for real instead of faking it.

Offline Lolozapata

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 07:25:16 AM »
Faking it?
What the..

What you keep going with clinically depressed? Is it you the one who is?

Nah
Whatever
I feel no need to explain myself
Take it from Neville. He said "Bury the old man"

Some people will take the advice, Some people won't.

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 07:33:26 AM »
Faking it?
What the..

What you keep going with clinically depressed? Is it you the one who is?

Nah
Whatever
I feel no need to explain myself
Take it from Neville. He said "Bury the old man"

Some people will take the advice, Some people won't.

You are not very coherent here. Maybe you should up your dosage ?

And read MC's words. If you are clinically depressed requiring medication, you can't control your mind. It won't just pass by if you take a spa day. if you can't control your own mind, you can't reprogram your own mind. Because no one else will do it for you, you have to do it for yourself, right ? Makes sense ?

Hell you can't even do the ridiculous feel-guilty-first-then-forgive-myself thing you were talking about on my thread if you can't control your mind. If you don't understand that then I don't know what to say about you.

Offline Lolozapata

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2019, 10:35:11 AM »
Nope thats not what i said, you completely missed the point and added the Word "guilt" into it randomly.

Guilt is  Just one of Many emotions we attach to particular matters.

Im not explaining myself again, though.

And yeah but you see, I have no money to keep buying my Xanax

Telling people They are clinically depressed is a ridiculous insult.

Also, whats the big deal in being depressed? Do you even know what that means?

Its okay not to be okay

But I guess you Would need to read MCs post to know the correct answer

I want through depresssion and got out with my mind and healthy habits.

So did MC, according to his post.

But you should get of MC's dick. You are gonna get pregned.

Also, you are hijacking Superman's post with your clinical depression insults. And his message is positive.

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 12:21:44 PM »
Nope thats not what i said, you completely missed the point and added the Word "guilt" into it randomly.

No, i understood the point better than you when you made your point, because I analyse things deeply because we have to do that for our thesis to score well and I'm doing my university thesis now and i am in analysis beast mode now.

Guilt is  Just one of Many emotions we attach to particular matters.

Im not explaining myself again, though.

Thank you but no need, I explained the full implications of what you were saying on my thread, thank you.

And yeah but you see, I have no money to keep buying my Xanax

Telling people They are clinically depressed is a ridiculous insult.

Also, whats the big deal in being depressed? Do you even know what that means?

Its okay not to be okay

Firstly, I do not tell people that they are clinically depressed. I do however make the OBVIOUS point that clinically depressed people (meaning people who have a brain problem that a doctor needs to fix) cannot use the loa properly because they cannot control their minds yet. How could that be wrong ?

Of course it is ok to not be ok. But if it is your brain that is not ok, and therefore you cannot control your mind, you cannot use the loa deliberately. Stating that is not a judgement against anyone, it is a pure fact.

But I guess you Would need to read MCs post to know the correct answer

Not just read but think about and meditate about. And thank you, I did ! That's why I get it !

I want through depresssion and got out with my mind and healthy habits.

Everyone goes through depression. This is not about sadness or moodiness. This is about clinical depression. Were you clinically depressed? If you are clinically depressed, you either need to get medical treatment and wait till your mind is stable then you start using loa for your goals, or you need someone else to heal your brain of depression using loa, then you start using loa for your own personal goals.

So did MC, according to his post.

He never said he was clinically depressed in any of his posts. I have read all of them and I have saved them separately in a MS Word document too.

Why are you being vulgar all of a sudden? Did I push some of YOUR buttons? Isn't that YOUR failure to control your own mind ?

And why are you talking about another person's penis ? What is your fascination there ?

Also, you are hijacking Superfrog's post with your clinical depression insults. And his message is positive.

Superfrog's post is a post that anyone can comment on and I did and everybody except you seems to understand what I said. You are fixated on the clinical depression thing. I think you must have struggled with it at some point in your life and are not emotinally over it. After all you took 2 years to get over an ex girlfriend and you are not a teenager. So maybe you still haven't gotten over your previous clinical depression. I mean you haven't gotten over it emotionally.

Offline Lolozapata

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 05:31:46 PM »
Nope

You did not understand. Not even close.
you ould, por example, feel boredom and not guilt or joy when thinking about x thing you want.

How van you explain the full inplications when in telling you clearly you missed the point completely?

And regarding if I am over it or Not, I really have no need to explain myself

What the Dick no me? Because in pointing the borderline crazy obsession you have with this person.

And you are a blatant lyer

" Before we begin, let me tell you about how the biggest, baddest, nastiest monster I’ve ever had to face in my life, and how it has affected me for years longer than it ever should have. Truth be told, I think my battle with depression started before I was even born. Not only were my parents very young when I was born, but they both came from abusive backgrounds. Now, on that note, my parents have never been abusive to me or any of my siblings. They’re the very opposite, they’re loving, caring, and have always been there for me. Always. "

From Brighton's defeat depression post

"A year and a half is a long time, and by many standards, that’s a relatively short period of depression. "

You feel a strange need to be right, belittle people, and prove yourself smarter than anyone else.
So much that you think you understand whst people way and belief even better than themselves.

At the same time, you have doubts más insecurities that manifest on thinking you have lost something desr when Brighton stoped talking to you.

Your behaviour speaks much louder than words

So please. Keep telling me And everyone else i have a mental problem. Just Like your master did.

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2019, 07:47:41 PM »

And you are a blatant lyer

" Before we begin, let me tell you about how the biggest, baddest, nastiest monster I’ve ever had to face in my life, and how it has affected me for years longer than it ever should have. Truth be told, I think my battle with depression started before I was even born. Not only were my parents very young when I was born, but they both came from abusive backgrounds. Now, on that note, my parents have never been abusive to me or any of my siblings. They’re the very opposite, they’re loving, caring, and have always been there for me. Always. "

From Brighton's defeat depression post

"A year and a half is a long time, and by many standards, that’s a relatively short period of depression. "

You did not read the following, which he wrote right at the top of his DDT post :

This was formulated, with a previously depressed person. Her story is a worthwhile preamble to read.

The personal writeup before the formal technique is by somebody else not him.

Loloz I think you should read that post and try it out. Do it privately, you don't need to let us know if you are doing it or what are the results.

We don't need to discuss it and nobody will know if you use it. So go ahead.

Here is the thread :

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26865.msg226178#msg226178

Best,
Samson

Offline Lolozapata

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2019, 09:02:04 PM »
No, I told You, I'm taking Xanax

If Xanax runs out, I just watch pictures of loving couples until I cry myself out to sleep
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 10:00:43 PM by Lolozapata »

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 881
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2019, 11:49:49 AM »
They are much closer than you think...

Offline DianneM

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2019, 12:31:56 PM »
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 08:52:16 AM by DianneM »

Offline onisenpai

• That one weird chap.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 29
  • Cheers mate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2019, 06:57:42 PM »
They are much closer than you think...

Physics law-breaking close...

I never knew 2 bodies could share the same space...

Offline Normal man

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2019, 10:32:56 PM »

Already our mind is in so much darkness. When we are reading a motivational book, for that instance a little Spark of light appears.
That spark induces us in the beginning to move forward in our new practice. But that light is not having enough strength to wipe the darkness. Slowly the light vanishes and again the darkness enters. So how to get rid of the darkness? Simple: By mental preparation! Thank you Super man for posting such a good content. - By Normal man.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 10:34:29 PM by Normal man »

Tags: