Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: How can I help my negative and angry SO?  (Read 575 times)

Offline Lolozapata

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 136
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: How can I help my negative and angry SO?
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2019, 09:24:33 AM »
I'm adding my two cents, an advice I actually got on this forum from a very old member named Rainbows, or something like that.

I learned that every person has infinte possibilites within them.

We activate those possibilities based on two things

1) The idea we have on ourselves
2) The idea we have of them

Both these things created a set of though habits that later become belief and expectations.

Regarding relationships with other people, it's best to go ahead and change yourself by changing the two things I said.

And then realize people are only fulfilling a script you have given them. Most of the time, people are there only to justify your own limitations by filling acts, like a play, of a character that would fall in line with how you perceive the world.

An example with myself:
After I ended my last long relationship I had a long period of trouble with women. For various reasons, no women could accept me, and if they did, I always found a way to sabotage the relationship.

i then found out I had given my ex gf the part of being the only girl that could ever accept me, and thus we were together only because of luck.

That was all in my mind. And as soon as I realized that pattern and forgave it, things started to change. First within me (in the peace that finally came into my life) and then on the outside.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
  • -Given: 113
  • -Receive: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2019, 09:45:02 AM »
Hi Thegoodwitch,

I was just pointing out that Medusa was wrong in her understanding of the loa. And there is no argument when it comes to obvious facts.

This vortex, vibration, all this is just an absurd way to complicate a simple truth. That the mind produces physical reality. Everyone has a mind. We don't need vibrations and vortexes to understand what is the mind. In fact that confuses the mind !

Try thinking in terms of the mind. in terms of thoughts, feelings, and believes, moods. See your mind will get very clear very quick. This is what I learnt from Brighton when he scolded me for being silly, and I was forced to think for myself.

Trust me. Just ignore all the "vortex", "vibrations", "alignment" terminologies and focus on working on your beliefs.
Remember, the law of the world= law of belief.

The understanding on beliefs, and the nightly method (Neville's Goddard imaginary scenes) , and putting the nightly method into practise is all you need.

Couldn’t agree more with you on this Brighton. Those are the moments where I like you.

If I am now Brighton just because I'm starting to make sense, then there are alot more Superfrogs on this forum like yourself. Your job is to confuse people.

Yes thegoodwitch, you are not thinking deeply enough. No clear person uses vortex and vibration etc. This is not your fault. I had the same problem for more than 1 year. I was convinced by people telling me nonsense because they are very fluent when talking and seem so sure of themselves. Abe also taps into popular superstition because she is says she is possessed by spirits when talking. So all this is convincing, even to guys.

Jerry Hicks, died of cancer after alot of suffering. That shows you that they don't really know the LOA. Masters who know the LOA do die i guess, but they don't die early, and they dont suffer before they die.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 09:49:35 AM by samson2896 »

Offline andresanchez1985

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2019, 12:34:34 PM »
?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 01:21:06 PM by andresanchez1985 »

Offline denydritz

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2019, 01:53:36 PM »
Why is your SO negative and angry?

We know that currently he is always trying to start arguments, and that you are getting good at not engaging him. But I wonder if not engaging him is the correct path that leads to the best outcome for the two of you? Maybe there's a better option that, although may take more effort and risk, leads to a reality where he is no longer an angry person.

What would it take for you to understand why your SO is always angry?

When communicating with my SO, I keep in mind the premise that if she doesn't understand what I say, it means I am not saying the right words or using her language. I don't get upset that she doesn't understand. Instead I think about what words to say or how to restructure my sentences to effectively communicate my meaning. I also keep in mind the languages of love that people have: some like to talk, while others like to be touched or given items.

The same applies the other way around: if she gets upset that I don't understand, I don't blame her. I ask her questions and try to understand what she means. Sometimes I can understand her quickly even though she doesn't implicitly say what she means, but other times I have to take multiple guesses before guessing the right one.

So I would try to find out why your SO is an angry person by communicating, asking, and trying to help if there is a deeply rooted issue that needs to be solved. Maybe there's a dark shadow in his heart that needs to receive the light of the love you project.

Offline sarah44

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2019, 08:30:51 PM »
Bravo Medusa! Well said! And I understand both explanations. I am a big Abe fan and listener. I pick and choose what works best for me, it's not exclusively Abe but a big majority. I like to call myself the eclectic manifestor lol
Thank you both for your knowledge and insight. You have both been very helpful. Namaste 🙏
⛤ ⛮ 🕉️ ☰
i agree with that

Tags: