Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Is it LOA or something else?  (Read 853 times)

Offline Normal man

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 9
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Is it LOA or something else?
« on: January 15, 2019, 08:50:18 PM »
Want to share a story of my friend, who is interested in auto suggestion and visualization.
He wanted to manifest Rupees 50,00,000 - so he started doing visualization as if he is counting 50,00,000 currencies.
After a period of time, one of his relatives called him to their home.
He went there immediately in his two wheeler.
When he entered they smiled towards him and they gave him tea.
After finishing tea, they showed Rs. 50,00,000 in front him by opening a suit case. Also they told him to count that money. While he was counting, this time they drank tea.
Finally he asked "what for this money..?"
"We are having one property right..? we sold it today and got this money. Today we have to deposit it bank. That why we called you to count it.."
"oh ok....."
"Do you want one more cup tea..?"
"No.."
So what this story means? Please suggest..
(Update: I heard that he didn't stop his visualization. Still continuing.)

Offline onisenpai

• That one weird chap.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 30
  • Cheers mate!
    • View Profile
Re: Is it LOA or something else?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 01:12:18 AM »
Well, ask him if he was/is visualizing ONLY the amount, like, only seeing the money, because if he is, that was his wish fulfilled right there...
You see? The universe/God has a tendency to be really accurate, so that's why it is reccomendable not to focus on the money or the physical thing, but to focus on the feelings you would have if you had that thing now.

For example:
If I keep visualizing a happy couple in the distance or anywhere away from me, and try to be happy for that thinking that I am there, that will translate in me looking at other couples wishing to be in their place with my own loved one. Because in my mind I picturized me SEEING couples, not being in one of them.

If, however, I picturize my feelings while having a loved one that loves me back, the security, the responsability and the lightness of knowing that another human being has decided to share his/her journey with me, experience tells me that I will eventually find someone that will call upon being such emotions in my life.

So remember that if you wish for something outside of yourself, you, pretty much like your friend, will be seeing it at a distance and counting money that isnt yours.
If you focus on yourself (and believe me, your feelings are the gateway for that) however, you will encounter events that will call those emotions into being.

Such is life... Such is God...

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2676
  • -Receive: 2363
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 01:37:46 AM »
I think he's making progress. When he visualized he most likely focused on the sensation of counting the rupees. And that's what he got. Now maybe it would be better to focus on the sensation that the money belongs to him. 

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Eveee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 08:07:09 PM »
Hiya. So your friend was also using affirmations and visualisations. Well, the law of attraction has responded. But as it is extremely good at doing it has taken your friend literally. He used the visualisation so strongly for the feeling of counting out the money, that it was attracted back to him, literally. So, yes as the above posters also say, he would be better now focussing on the feelings of having that same amount of money in his possession.
If he believes that he is able to receive this amount of money that is... If there is any doubt at all, then like before it may come into existence but not direct to your friend
If you friend really does believe that this amount of money is totally possible then really bring up the joyous feelings that thought that has. If there is any doubt, then there just won't be the joyous feelings.
So basically if there is doubt then do not affirm for the momeny, as you would be affirming from a place of lack, and the lack of money is what you wll continue to receive.
If there is NO doubt, then affirm with every ounce of good feelings that you can muster up. You believe, so therefore should have some wonderful feelings about how it will feel when you get the money.
And if there is no doubt then be totally sepcific about what it is you do want. Otherwise like in your friends case, you will be affirming for the wrong thing. Please, may I use this story on my site or my book?

Offline Normal man

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2019, 08:09:32 AM »
Eveee!
Sure you can use this story any where and if you want i will provide few other stories as well. Your explanation is great. Yes my friend should have done the practice with the feeling of possession.

Offline Eveee

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 08:15:02 PM »
Hi Normal Man. Thank you. Yes please if you do have any other stories I would love to read them, and maybe use them as well. :)

Offline Mikehouse7

• Thank You
  • -Given: 123
  • -Receive: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2019, 03:09:32 AM »
I had a similar situation happen to me. I was kinda on a lull, and wanted to manifest something just to get myself back in some sort of abundant state or at least get myself back in the believing in manifesting state. So I was driving to a meeting I was invited to attend about 5 hours from my home. So the whole time I was driving I decided to try and mamifest 5000 dollars. So, periodically, during the drive, I just imagine counting 5000 dollars in my head. And when I got to the meeting the company was hold a draw for a motor bike and there was a second prize of... drumroll... $5000
I didn’t buy a ticket for the draw, but that sign was good enough for me to get back in a good mood.

Your friend probably put a lot of energy in to manifesting the rupees, but still had the unconscious believe he shouldn’t have it.

Offline Lesliee68

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2019, 09:50:11 AM »
love to hear more story

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • ImaginationisKing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4V3F4iKFps
    April 22, 2019, 12:43:14 PM
  • MrKosmos: hi
    April 21, 2019, 03:24:00 PM
  • RollingRock33: Happy Easter, everybody!
    April 21, 2019, 12:51:19 AM
  • Erana: Happy Creating/Manifesting, fellow Gods and Goddesses!
    April 10, 2019, 09:15:06 PM
  • quitepopular: Damn its been awhile
    April 05, 2019, 10:24:11 PM
  • Kaitlynne: Everyone what is your opinion on group manifestation and would anybody be down for it?
    April 02, 2019, 03:50:39 PM
  • siamesegirl: Amita you should make a post explaining your situation, a chat box isn't really the right place
    March 31, 2019, 01:13:19 AM
  • ImaginationisKing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH-QwK4v0ZI
    March 25, 2019, 12:29:11 PM
  • SuperSeeker: @Ammoverma: Try guided meditation and concentrate on calming your breathing and nothing else for the duration of the meditation
    March 21, 2019, 04:30:15 AM
  • Ammoverma: Hi iam new here !need help with obsessive Compulsive negative looping thoughts
    March 19, 2019, 11:16:14 AM
  • Amita: I need help to heal my broken relationship plz help me
    March 18, 2019, 12:05:39 PM
  • Amita: Hii
    March 18, 2019, 12:04:41 PM
  • ImaginationisKing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qmj5mhDwJQ
    March 18, 2019, 10:38:57 AM
  • TheLittleBat: @Magneta007:get yo ass on discord boi
    March 17, 2019, 05:45:00 AM
  • Magneta007: Happy Friday! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uUIrXv7GTY&index=10&list=RDWsPfSXJaelk
    March 16, 2019, 01:04:09 AM
  • Magneta007: That just means your palm chakras were activated
    March 14, 2019, 01:01:49 AM
  • intensecity: Yesterday, I did a 30 minute session with me sitting up with my palms up. During the session, I noticed twice that my arms and hand were shaking for a few minutes. I know that RS works every time you do it, but does my arms/hands shaking could be my energy being sent out to my SP?
    March 08, 2019, 02:04:28 AM
  • Divineak1357: And, i am now a little scared that the universe is hinting otherwise.
    March 07, 2019, 12:12:57 PM
  • Divineak1357: But ever since i got my self to thinking of bringing him back using these techniques, everything else in my life seems to be falling apart
    March 07, 2019, 12:12:37 PM
  • Divineak1357: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=10177.0
    March 07, 2019, 12:11:44 PM
  • Divineak1357: I came across many posts out of which this one made a lot of difference to the way i approached things:
    March 07, 2019, 12:11:42 PM
  • Divineak1357: I have been following this forum for quite sometime. My reason for coming here wastrying to get my ex back.
    March 07, 2019, 12:10:55 PM
  • Divineak1357: Hi
    March 07, 2019, 12:10:05 PM
  • Desideratum: I had a feeling it was a database issue, even posted as much. And it is a giant pain to optimize the db and clear out crap to make space. So thanks Ankur for doing all that.
    March 07, 2019, 12:00:43 AM
  • siamesegirl: Thankyou Little Bat! I hope this can now be back to a positive place X
    February 25, 2019, 06:56:31 PM
  • TheLittleBat: @siamesegirl missed u
    February 25, 2019, 09:37:07 AM
  • Starlight125: Thanl god i thought this site went down for good :(
    February 25, 2019, 04:48:54 AM
  • SuperSeeker: Thank you so much for all of your efforts Ankur. There are many of us here who appreciate what you have done.
    February 24, 2019, 11:16:59 PM
  • Stone: Thanks you so much @Ankur Sancheti for taking time to empty the space & paying for the forum altruistically. Glad to know this forum is back. Trolls & unnecessary posts needs to remove for the forum reputation....
    February 24, 2019, 07:43:06 PM
  • Anna1408: Yes there will always be trolls.Best to just ignore them and hopefully they will go away.
    February 22, 2019, 09:25:49 PM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal