Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: MT super effective  (Read 2085 times)

Offline flyinghigh

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 8
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
MT super effective
« on: January 15, 2019, 06:03:55 PM »
Been following forum for a while but thought would create a profile to share my success story. I got a phone call from my POI on the THIRD day of RSing after over a year of silence. Seemed like a miracle. Did exactly as instructed in Amargi Hillier's book plus couple minutes of love visualization at the end. Didn't question anything, just believed I got into alpha state and that I was visualizing correctly. This stuff is powerful and extremely effective. I would say that's a good start to loa adventures  ;D

Offline LAW1974

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
Re: MT super effective
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 10:30:57 PM »
Been following forum for a while but thought would create a profile to share my success story. I got a phone call from my POI on the THIRD day of RSing after over a year of silence. Seemed like a miracle. Did exactly as instructed in Amargi Hillier's book plus couple minutes of love visualization at the end. Didn't question anything, just believed I got into alpha state and that I was visualizing correctly. This stuff is powerful and extremely effective. I would say that's a good start to loa adventures  ;D

WOW -- powerful story -- i am trying to read his book:). Thanks for the encouragement

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline flyinghigh

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 12:46:52 AM »
LAW1974 good luck and enjoy the ride :) looking forward to hearing about your experience :)

Offline halouniverse

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 01:23:46 PM »
I'm not even going to comment on this... if your MT was very good...and powerfull..and you keep doing it...she's probably going to ignore you and you will never see her again...although she will get pregnant with the first guy that she accepts ...\good luck and have funn!!

Offline flyinghigh

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 01:41:24 PM »
I'm not even going to comment on this... if your MT was very good...and powerfull..and you keep doing it...she's probably going to ignore you and you will never see her again...although she will get pregnant with the first guy that she accepts ...\good luck and have funn!!

I keep on doing it and he's completely crazy about me in a good way. And it's been that way for about a year now.
If you do MT or any other RS while believing it's making POI jump on somebody else, then you will get it. Simple as that.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 884
  • -Receive: 1651
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 07:06:30 PM »
If you do MT or any other RS while believing it's making POI jump on somebody else, then you will get it. Simple as that.
This is so true, I have to say. And it's where so many people fall down.

Offline Magneta007

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 26
  • Now I am Power Ranger! WOW. It's morphin' time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 12:10:19 AM »

After RSing hundreds of girls I can confirmed this happenes.

Happened plenty of times but reason why is because you werent persistent and most likely didnt care for the POI you were RSing.

If you just RS sexually every here and there, missing weeks and months then RS again with no feelings of love then yes they will just receive lust and do dirty things to whom ever actually shows them love.

If you are consistent with RS, at least once or twice a week then this problem doesnt occur, actually they will even be put off by other people trying to attract them. Just being persistent is key, doesnt have to be hardcore 3x a day but once or twice a week will do, any longer then you will lose it's magic

Offline Demirci Kawa

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 12:23:03 AM »
What is the MT?

Offline Magneta007

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 01:00:37 AM »
What is the MT?

You're better off not taking the blue pill

Offline sunny27

• Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 09:05:16 PM »
Flying high, great for you! Was it in the book "Mind power seduction"? Which exactly technique did you use from it? Thanks in advance.

Offline flyinghigh

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2019, 09:14:05 PM »

Sunny - yes I was referring to 'mind power seduction' and magic touch plus I combined it with love visualizations (like holding hands, kissing, laughing, him telling me he loves me etc) and i did it all with strong believe that we are meant to be together and that we have special connection. I think BELIEF is a key, you just have to be fully convinced and don't forget while you're visualizing and magic touch that the whole thing is happening now, that you're touching your poi at this right moment, that you're together etc. I did it 3 times a day for 10-15 minutes. I still do it and I do it everyday at least onnce but if I make time I do it more often.

Offline Magneta007

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2019, 10:12:54 PM »

Sunny - yes I was referring to 'mind power seduction' and magic touch plus I combined it with love visualizations (like holding hands, kissing, laughing, him telling me he loves me etc) and i did it all with strong believe that we are meant to be together and that we have special connection. I think BELIEF is a key, you just have to be fully convinced and don't forget while you're visualizing and magic touch that the whole thing is happening now, that you're touching your poi at this right moment, that you're together etc. I did it 3 times a day for 10-15 minutes. I still do it and I do it everyday at least onnce but if I make time I do it more often.

Your results been over 2 months old, any news now, such as does he still keep in contact? Not to get caught up with results but was just interested since its been pretty long time

Offline flyinghigh

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2019, 02:04:20 AM »
Magneta - we are together and it's very passionate and loving.

Offline Normal man

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2019, 10:41:48 PM »

I did it 3 times a day for 10-15 minutes.

I think you are in summer holidays.

Offline flyinghigh

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2019, 02:04:51 PM »

I did it 3 times a day for 10-15 minutes.

I think you are in summer holidays.

Troll

Tags: