Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: LOA makes you more attractive to others!  (Read 126 times)

Offline BlackCat

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 15
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
LOA makes you more attractive to others!
« on: January 10, 2019, 11:58:03 PM »
It's a while i'm into LOA and i noticed some people get attracted to me the more time i spend with doing RS and LOA to a POI/SP that is in big resistance mode. This means we are in alignment and our self image is getting more attractive to others as well? I feel bad to not feel anything to them (if they did RS to me would be different haha :P) because i don't attract anymore "creeps" or abusive people, when you improve yourself and make your aura stronger miracles happen.
Share your experiences!

Offline DianneM

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: LOA makes you more attractive to others!
« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:27:34 PM »
Woah! That is incredible! LOA is so amazing that it taught me how to create everything with my mind, with the right focus, visualization tips that i learned in a site that i attract more positivity based on my experience. I even tried it that eventually manifested my ex to get back to me. u can check it here: http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/manifest-your-ex-back-free-course/
It is nice that i got the chance to see this post, thank you for sharing. it will truly inspire others to learn and apply LOA.  :D
« Last Edit: Today at 03:10:17 PM by DianneM »

Tags: