Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: How often RS?  (Read 416 times)

Offline LAW1974

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How often RS?
« on: January 10, 2019, 07:23:54 PM »
I just started about 3 or 4 weeks ago...  I was using Wendi's method and PW...  I just found out about Amargi's....  Do you all find that RS needs to be done EVERY day?  And for long periods of time?  Or do you think you think it matters?  I would love different opinions on this? 

Offline Odnomj

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
Re: How often RS?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 11:52:29 PM »
I just started about 3 or 4 weeks ago...  I was using Wendi's method and PW...  I just found out about Amargi's....  Do you all find that RS needs to be done EVERY day?  And for long periods of time?  Or do you think you think it matters?  I would love different opinions on this? 
At least twice a day, or once if you’re really busy. Having a longer session does not necessarily make the session more effective than a 15 mins session.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 883
  • -Receive: 1647
    • View Profile
Re: How often RS?
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 06:49:02 PM »
Rs needs to be done almost every day, but you can take a day off every few days and it won't matter. It will probably recharge your mental batteries and make your rs sessions more effective. It's just as important not to burn yourself out with too much.

Amargi gives his timetable for a good reason and I would stick to that (3x15 minus per day), or at least go for a minimum of twice per day. RS has a build-up effect over time, and you need to be regular with it. But hey....it's no big deal for most people to set aside that short amount of time in the day.
Just follow the instructions as stated and it will be fine.

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

Registration

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal