Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Self-Love for SP  (Read 628 times)

Offline krsa

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Self-Love for SP
« on: January 10, 2019, 07:16:23 AM »
I've decided to start a year of Teal Swan's "What would someone who loves themselves do?" process to not only love myself, but set stronger boundaries, strengthen connections, and hopefully in the end, have enough love for myself to manifest my specific person. In my journey through attempting to manifest several different POI's, I've learned every time that the reason I wanted love from them is because I don't have it for myself. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't love to have my person in my life, but it shouldn't be my priority. If I use LOA to ignore my problems, I can never have the outcome I truly want. Ik this wasn't really a question, but if it helps anyone, try to recognize when you are focusing on your SP when you should be focusing on yourself. If you needed a reminder to tune into your needs, this is it. :)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 159
    • View Profile
Re: Self-Love for SP
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 08:15:51 AM »
. In my journey through attempting to manifest several different POI's, I've learned every time that the reason I wanted love from them is because I don't have it for myself.

Whoa. (One bowl of frog's soup.)

That doesn't mean that I wouldn't love to have my person in my life, but it shouldn't be my priority. If I use LOA to ignore my problems, I can never have the outcome I truly want.

WHOA. (Three bowls)

Ik this wasn't really a question, but if it helps anyone, try to recognize when you are focusing on your SP when you should be focusing on yourself. If you needed a reminder to tune into your needs, this is it. :)

You fell into the pot.

You have only reminded everyone about how people can be mislead.

Its as if you need to be fully self adjusted before the universe will condescend to giving you what you want.

Listen, carefully. I'm going to explain this to you. If you don't listen, and if I am right and you are wrong, you are not going to get your guy and you will be wasting years not getting your guy. So listen carefully and carefully analyse what i'm about to say.

The universe is not your conventional god, that rewards you when you are good, and punishes you when you are bad. The universe is not waiting for you to become some noble well adjusted good girl before it gives you its gifts. It is not waiting to see if you feel sufficiently personally guilty, and demonstrate enough remorse, before it says ok to you. The universe has godlike power, sure, but it is not a judgmental punitive god.

(That would be Robert Mueller.)

The loa is an unthinking law of physics just like the law of gravity. It is always giving you what you believe. If you don't receive something from the universe, its not because you have done something bad, or tried to cheat the system. Its because you lacked sufficient faith in the universe to deliver the goods to you. You still have too much unbelief for that specific target, and your universe produces that unbelief for you - you don't have your guy.

Or, if you found that you lacked that faith, you failed to progressively build that faith in your subconscious mind for that goal. You did the wrong thing, or you quit, or gave up, or were too lazy.

The loa is not something that works only if you are on the path to enlightenment. It worked very well for the Nazis as well. It worked fantastically for Donald Trump to get elected, and likely get away with treason against our country. If you feel you need to be good to get what you want, if you believe that you failed at the loa because you were not a good girl, then you need to explain the Nazis, and Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is the best example of how the LOA can work for you regardless of who you are as a person.

Offline Dimittas

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 10:10:03 AM »

Donald Trump is the best example of how the LOA can work for you regardless of who you are as a person.

At first I was going to push back on the nightly method NOT because I don't think it works but because I just don't see this guy ever having the patience for it. You jokingly asked the forum to use him as a litmus test to see if he would use the LOA technique or not.

BUT after thinking about it for a bit. I think he inadvertently uses this technique. He denies reality and inserts his own beliefs in front of millions of people almost on a daily basis. He probably is in that mode all the day up until he falls asleep!

Lol, are you telling me he's going to get his wall?

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 279
  • -Receive: 941
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 10:24:37 AM »

You know that a ton of people had the same kind of thinking a few years ago about him running for president ;)

You should watch the Roast of Donald Trump from 2011. Almost everybody made fun of him just for the idea of him being president.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 01:23:10 PM »

At first I was going to push back on the nightly method NOT because I don't think it works but because I just don't see this guy ever having the patience for it. You jokingly asked the forum to use him as a litmus test to see if he would use the LOA technique or not.

No Dimmitas, I didn't. I didn't say anything about trump using the nightly method technique, or any other technique for that matter. I said he is a fine example of someone using the loa successfully without being a good whole self adjusted person first. I asked the op to explain how this worked for him then when he is such an asshole.

You must be precise about what you read and what you think you read. If not you introduce distortions into important thoughts, which distortions get compounded and twisted further as you think more deeply on the subject.

Anyway, back to the topic proper :

BUT after thinking about it for a bit. I think he inadvertently uses this technique. He denies reality and inserts his own beliefs in front of millions of people almost on a daily basis. He probably is in that mode all the day up until he falls asleep!

I really wouldn't be surprised. He lies so much and so often and backs up his lies so genuinely when asked about them, it is stunning.

Everyone uses the loa to create their physical reality. There are those who do it consciously and deliberately, and those who don't. Most don't. 

No. It was his case to make it and he didn't.

He fucked up the Oval Office address even though he had a good speech and 1 day to deliver it, and even though he knew he sucked at reading speeches (and so should have practiced 'spontaneously' going off script etc, or had someone behind the camera move a sign up or down like a conductor according to whether he was droning or delivering well, etc etc. )

FTR, the democrats fucked it up too after that. In fact they were the ones who fucked up the greatest of all opportunities anyone had in this event. This was a golden opportunity to have an unfiltered conversation with Trump's base, which usually only listens to limbaugh and fox and takes in their lies about what the dems said and did and what the stats are. They would have all tuned in due to the occasion of an oval office address.

Following trump's speech, fox immediately began its commentary, which would have caused his base to continue watching, and then within 5 minutes Hannity was abruptly cut off to carry the dems' address. That means that trump's base would have stayed tuned all the way. If there had been commercials or something else for the 5 minutes following trump's speech, half off them would have switched off.

The dems would have many consultants explaining to them that Trump had unwittingly created a golden opportunity for them to totally kill off his support, easily, effortlessly, and without possibility of interruption, and they didn't despite having time to rehearse the hell out of that.  They also had 5 minutes to insert point-specific rebuttals to Trump's comments, using his own words and examples, which would have made their own points so much more memorable to the listener, yet, even with an army of speechwriters behind them, they failed to do this.

Trump did not close the deal, and the dems did not finish him off. Sometimes the LOA can't do much if you're just plain dumb.

FTR the Dems were much dumber.

Offline RobD0123

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 11:53:52 PM »
In my understanding of the universe. You're going to manifest your prevailing thoughts whether you have faith in the universe of not. The universe does not care at all if you believe in it or not, because it believes in you and your prevailing thoughts. That being said, do not waste your time thinking about what the universe will provide, because you will get what you think about most. If you think,"I'm unworthy, I'm no good, I don't deserve, I'll never have, etc." The universe gives you more of the same thoughts. It will come even stronger depending on how strong your feelings are or if your actions promote self loathing. You will attract a reality that proves that you are all those bad things that you are thinking and feeling.

On the subject of getting a certain person to fall in love with you, you need to understand that the law of attraction does not control the actions of others to give you what you want. In trying to control the actions or thoughts of another person, (For example: Willing them to love you.), you will find that it will only work if that persons thoughts are in line with yours. (The universe does attract people and situations into your life, but it does not FORCE.)

Let's say you want to attract your dream lover. You have to understand that the universe will attract "A" person that meets the "criteria" of your perfect lover. It won't attract "THE" person that you want. The only way that you will attract that specific person is, if you fit into their "criteria" for their perfect lover. Then your thoughts will be the same and the universe will attract you to each other.

To the matter of loving yourself, You need to start there first. If your end goal is the perfect lover, you should try to focus your thoughts on loving yourself first. There is no better lover for you than you. As your thoughts of self love grow, your will attract more and more of the same. This would be the first step in manifesting your desires. Eventually, there will be a change in you, and others will notice it. Maybe that specific lover you want, sees the change and begins thinking thoughts of being with you. Then you will be in align with that person and the universe. But, if that person does not have an interest in you, you cannot control their thoughts and actions with the law of attraction. Sadly, free will is the only thing that can not be altered by the law of attraction. If free will didn't exist, what is the purpose of even using the law of attraction. Even if you could control the thoughts and actions of others, would you? I mean would you feel morally clean knowing that you forced someone to do something they didn't want to do?

I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the way your question snowballed into a politically charged rant. You do not need the negativity of people who chose to focus their energy on negative situations. But, I am sure that you can now see that the thoughts of one person about a political figure attracted the same negative thoughts from another person. This is the perfect example of like attracting like, which in turn led to the use of curse words on a forum that is dedicated to the power off positive thought and attraction.

I wish you the best in attracting and creating the life of your dreams.
Have a wonderful day.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6722
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 12:03:40 AM »
The universe does not care at all if you believe in it or not, because it believes in you and your prevailing thoughts. That being said, do not waste your time thinking about what the universe will provide, because you will get what you think about most. If you think,"I'm unworthy, I'm no good, I don't deserve, I'll never have, etc." The universe gives you more of the same thoughts. It will come even stronger depending on how strong your feelings are or if your actions promote self loathing. You will attract a reality that proves that you are all those bad things that you are thinking and feeling.

I just wanted to correct this:
There is no such thing as "universe" between you and your manifestations.
There is no "power" that gives, provides or takes things, it doesnt decide nor judge your thoughts or beliefs.
Your thoughts and emotions are the power, they make the universe.
When you say "If you think,"I'm unworthy, I'm no good, I don't deserve, I'll never have, etc." The universe gives you more of the same thoughts."
What you mean is this: If you think, "Im unoworthy, I'm no good" Those thoughts and those emotions are the energy that will attract what "fits" them.
It is very important to understand that your mind is the power. Thoughts and emotions generate certain kind of energy and that energy attracts what corresponds to it.

Offline RobD0123

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 03:54:53 AM »
I absolutely agree that it is our thoughts and feelings that are the power, hold the power, and wield the power. I apologize if I some how conveyed the thought that the universe is the "Power" that gives us what we think about. I use that word because I know that there are other things out there than just my thoughts and emotions. (To deny that it exists could be construed as self-centered and bordering on self-righteous.) I should have said that the universe is the conduit through which our thoughts, which hold the power, travel though as frequencies to attract what we are thinking and feeling, or you know.... What fits

If our thoughts and and emotions "make the universe", then it would be logical to think that the universe, that our thoughts and emotions make, aids in manifesting our feelings and emotions, or at least plays some small roll. I utilize the word universe to refer to the vast expanse of "everything that is." Through which the frequencies, sent by our thoughts and emotions, travel. If there were no travel time or delay in "What fits", all of us would have some pretty creepy and weird things popping up around us.   

The universe is not only the conduit for our thoughts and emotions, it is the holder of all that is. If there was not a "container", of sorts, that held our reality and what is real, then my thoughts and emotions would powerfully manifest dragons and wizards and flying cactus gardens that drop cactus on the heads of negative people.

Our thoughts and emotions are the power behind the manifestation, there is no arguing that fact. But, if there is nothing else at work than our thoughts and emotions, then where exactly does the "Physical" reality of our manifestations come from? Like I hear it said, "It is like buying from a catalog, we order what we want and we get it." So if our thoughts and emotions are the only power there is, where does everything else come from? We have to think about and have emotions for something in some plain of existence to attract it. Why not be aloud to call that plain of existence "The Universe"? Just like that catalog you order from, it does not care how you feel or think, it does not care if your positive or negative, it just provides what you order, or think about and feel.

I am truly grateful to have attracted the chance to converse about my passions. I am grateful for your words of wisdom and your "Kind" way of telling that I have no clue what I am talking about. I welcome the chance to meet people who let me know what is "very important for me to understand", as my understanding of most things seems very limited, well maybe just considered limited.

Once again, I would like to express my everlasting gratitude for not only your words, but the way you approached the subject. You truly are a gentleman and a scholar.... Truly a super man.

Thank you

Have a wonderful day.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 11:34:51 AM »
I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the way your question snowballed into a politically charged rant.

Ah, a Trump voter. Goes with the beard.