Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Astonishingly Attempting Actual Attainable Attraction  (Read 509 times)

Offline RobD0123

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Astonishingly Attempting Actual Attainable Attraction
« on: January 10, 2019, 04:09:27 AM »
We all know that our thoughts are powerfully attracting. But, attracting what?
I want to win millions. I want to date a supermodel. I want to buy a huge mansion.
Does that sound like you?

Sounds like me when I was younger. It took me a while to understand that our reality is created in steps. Let's say that you're hiking on a trail. Do you sit at the bottom and send your desires out to magically appear at the top? Or, do you begin the hike, enjoying the the scenery, the fresh air, and the peace and quiet. You already know you are going to make it to the top, why not concentrate on and enjoy the hike.

There you are, setting goals, chasing desires, but you are not taking into account all of the things that need to be aligned before you receive the end product.

It is so sad to see people give up on their dreams and desires because they believed someone when they said, "All you have to do is see it in your mind, believe it with all your heart and you will receive it."

Every time I go somewhere, I believe I will find a great parking spot, and 95% of the time I manifest that spot, it shocks my family. They don't understand how I get the best spots all the time. My goal is that perfect spot, but in order to get that spot I have to arrive safely. So I work to attract a nice, calm, traffic free drive. Is my ultimate goal getting in that perfect spot?  Yes, but I have to get there first. My attracting of that spot doesn't mean I magically skip over the drive. The only way you can manifest your dreams "fast" is by moving through the steps.

Write your goal down on the bottom of a piece of paper. Then starting at the top of the page, write down the steps it will take to get what you want. Start your concentration on the first step, then the second. You already know where you are going to end up, work on manifesting whats between you and what you want. Only then will you see the real magic.

Have A Wonderful Day.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 159
    • View Profile
Re: Astonishingly Attempting Actual Attainable Attraction
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 07:44:52 AM »
At first, this seemed like a very good post by an intelligent noob.

Until I read these :

There you are, setting goals, chasing desires, but you are not taking into account all of the things that need to be aligned before you receive the end product.

It is so sad to see people give up on their dreams and desires because they believed someone when they said, "All you have to do is see it in your mind, believe it with all your heart and you will receive it.

This is a wrong belief, and I will prove it shortly. It comes when people try to overthink their loa failures.

Before I respond, I want everyone to read these carefully - it very neatly describes the situation I want to respond to.

Every time I go somewhere, I believe I will find a great parking spot, and 95% of the time I manifest that spot, it shocks my family. They don't understand how I get the best spots all the time. My goal is that perfect spot, but in order to get that spot I have to arrive safely. So I work to attract a nice, calm, traffic free drive. Is my ultimate goal getting in that perfect spot?  Yes, but I have to get there first. My attracting of that spot doesn't mean I magically skip over the drive. The only way you can manifest your dreams "fast" is by moving through the steps.

Write your goal down on the bottom of a piece of paper. Then starting at the top of the page, write down the steps it will take to get what you want. Start your concentration on the first step, then the second. You already know where you are going to end up, work on manifesting whats between you and what you want. Only then will you see the real magic.

Have A Wonderful Day.

You program the end result into your subconscious mind. You do this well enough and long enough for it to become real confidence in the outcome.

The universe gets the message, and sets about delivering it to you. How does that happen ? It creates and presents, and in the correct sequence, all the necessary intermediate convention steps between where you are now and where you want to be, in order to get you there, as you have ordered. Neville Goddard calls this the "bridge of incident" that you have to cross to get to your goal.

If you do not specify the route in which something has to come to you, the universe will do it any way it wants. All the action you may need to take to get your million bucks may be to goto the attorney's office and sign for the check your dead uncle left you. Or you might get a lucrative contract that you deliver on with roughly the same amount of physical work that you would have used for a typical contract, except this one pays you a million more. Whatever. So many ways.

You focus on the end result. You let the universe decide the intermediate means. That is the smartest way when you are new to all this.

You don't go out to specially make it happen. You behave as you would normally do to anything that comes your way. I mean, say you consult for F500 companies typically. That's what your firm does. Anyone who walks in and engages your firm will get charged a fee. You would do that normally. Now whats to stop someone from coming in and saying "I will pay you guys your fee, plus 3% royalties on gross if you get to $35million in sales without increasing the cost base, within 12 months." And you know that's easy peasy for you to do within 9 months. You have no idea why he said this to you, you have never charged anyone that way, but are you going to say no ?

Listening to the op above complicates a really simple and straightforward process. Some well meaning people do this because they lack patience, they are mislead by crap they read, their powers of sequential logical thinking are poor, they don't know how to analyse stuff properly, and they want a solution to their failures.

Now, I have been accused of being mean to the noobs. So why am I dissecting his post above, like the way people dissected frogs in high school ?

Because, as I mentioned recently, many people on the loaguru bandwagon are using forums, including this one, as a live, real time focus group for their slop. They test market their stuff and assess the responses before going fully live. That is what the prototypist and alex bikini were doing. Reading through the tone and tenor of this post above, it seems clear that this is the next iteration of that.

The problem with that is, to sell their slop, they need to say "hey i have something new that you've been missing all this while". And what is that new thing ? A distortion, needless complication, or outright lie about the loa that only creates more limiting beliefs and more obstacles for the sincere seeker.

And they are not doing this by accident or innocent misunderstanding. They know exactly what they are doing. They are just morally willing to fuck YOU up in order to get fame and fortune, and sell more soup, for themselves.

They only lasting defence against this - is sequential logical thinking, that comes from YOU. You need to exercise your brain over and over until you understand what needs to be understood, and understand which can be set aside. If your mind is not up to the task, then go about sharpening your IQ. There are many ways to do that if you are not lazy. It will all work well enough for you to have your success.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 07:59:22 AM by Brighton »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline RobD0123

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 10:35:51 PM »
That was very impressive. Your ability to tear down the words of others is outstanding. I am eternally grateful for your wise words.
BUT...
I am not trying to sell anything. I am not attempting to be a guru of some sort. I am simply stating an opinion about my belief. It seems to me that in your desire to criticize my writing you forgot one simple thing.

If I am trying to attract something, that means it is not something that is in my normal life. So how can I attract a new job, let's say, if my normal daily routine is sitting on my rear end playing video games or attacking people on forums. If I never drove anywhere how could I attract that perfect parking spot, why would I even want to attract that perfect spot?

I completely understand and agree that things will be attracted to you. All I was saying is that you need those steps in between where you are and where you want to be.

Too many people fall prey to the scam artists that claim that magic will happen. Instantly get the success you want. Manifest your dreams tomorrow if you do this, that, or the other..

If you have a true desire to have or do or be anything, it will create inspired action. In that action you will be creating the path that will get you from her to there. Hence the list that your inspired self will create, whether written or mental.

Maybe my uncle did die, and maybe he left me a fortune, and maybe his lawyer called me to let me know that I am now rich. Do I go about my day as I usually do, playing videos games and bashing people on forums. Or do I decide to get my keys, get in my car, and drive to his office? Since the act of leaving my house is not what I usually do, How I wonder will I get to that lawyer and to that perfect parking spot. Oh, I know. I plan my trip, from here to there. I already know I am rich, I also know that I will get the perfect parking spot. Being inspired by those two wonderful things, I ACT.

Did I really write a list? No. But was there a list to get me to those things that I want? You bet ya.

The Secret, "You get to chose what you want, BUT you have to get clear about what you want. This is your work. If you are not clear, then the law of attraction cannot bring you what you want. You will be sending out mixed frequencies, and you can only attract mixed results."

Bob Proctor said, "Sit down and write it on a piece of paper. Explain how you want your life to be in EVERY way."

Bob Doyle said, "Action is sometimes required, If you are doing it in line with the universe."

All I was trying to say was that there is action involved in the manifestation process, its just a fact. And you are the creator of your actions. If I wrote it in a way that made you think I am selling something, I apologize. If wrote it in a way that made you feel the need to try to push negativity into my universe, I apologize for that as well.

All I was trying to say was we have to have aim in what we are doing. We can not aimlessly desire something and expect it to appear. Like the infinitely wise Neville Goodard said, " It is necessary to have an aim in life. Without an aim, we drift"

I truly hope that your day is blessed. As mine has been with the reading of your wonderful reply.

Thank You
The Noob

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 11:32:59 AM »
This must be your chapter 1.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 01:21:55 PM »
Maybe my uncle did die, and maybe he left me a fortune, and maybe his lawyer called me to let me know that I am now rich. Do I go about my day as I usually do, playing videos games and bashing people on forums. Or do I decide to get my keys, get in my car, and drive to his office? Since the act of leaving my house is not what I usually do, How I wonder will I get to that lawyer and to that perfect parking spot. Oh, I know. I plan my trip, from here to there. I already know I am rich, I also know that I will get the perfect parking spot. Being inspired by those two wonderful things, I ACT.

So your new LOA principle is "Have a written plan, to do whatever is conventionally obvious, once your loa target shows up."

aka "Be well prepared for the obvious !!! "

What a stunning insight to launch off Chapter 1! Whoa the preorders are off the charts ! The amazon server is in danger of crashing !

Offline RobD0123

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 06:31:49 PM »
Once again I am truly grateful that you have graced me with your negativity. I am sorry that you feel that I am trying to sell something, but I am not. I use the Law of Attraction to find peace and joy in a world full of rude and angry people. I am sorry that you are, or seem to be, so angry and feel the need to attack me.
Your criticism is not something that will hinder my beliefs and desires. If your goal in attacking me is to force feelings of uselessness and ignorance on me, I assure you that your plans will fail. As my thoughts and emotions are the power behind living the life that I want, I cannot and will not allow anyone or anything to undermine current state.
I am truly sorry that I have made you feel as though you need to attack me. Maybe you are so full of anger that you attack everyone in the same manner. If that is the case I hope that you find peace before it is too late.

May your days be blessed.

Have a wonderful day

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 07:13:05 PM »

Hey RosieD,

You forgot to include a disclaimer. Shall I write one for you ?  :)

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 07:16:55 PM »
Oh I have it lolol.

Disclaimer to any of RosieD0123's posts :  Just Astonishingly Attempting Actual Attainable Attraction.

lololololol