Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: **The Nightly Method**  (Read 2357 times)

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 800
  • -Receive: 6672
    • View Profile
Re: **The Nightly Method**
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2019, 12:11:23 AM »
What's really sad is that, as always, you write many posts and things and at the end you always end up being banned and all your words losts... not the first time, hope you will grow up out of this :D

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 279
  • -Receive: 940
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2019, 04:06:36 AM »
by moving on and letting go

I've never got an ex back by moving on and letting go and that's been mentioned by other people here too. So how does it work for some and not others?

Just because you find 3 stories/examples of something doesn't make it a rule. And most of the positive ex back stories on forums end few days weeks after they're posted because the ex is not the point at all.

What is this rule? You seem to bring up failures on forums, but there are plenty of people who get exactly what they imagine. Just because it's not posted on forums it doesn't mean they don't exist. Regarding the ex back stories you've mentioned here, do you really know what was going on in the minds of those people?

You seem to know enough of LOA being how our thoughts and beliefs create our realities. But it's also about being able to discipline your mind. If you can't do that, then anything or anyone you get could disappear just as quickly as you received them.

On the subject of relationships, it's no coincidence that people who have fear of abandonment issues, as an example, tend to struggle in relationships. They constantly fear that they're going to be left, and fears are thoughts. Thoughts strong enough that they can become beliefs. Joseph Murphy actually said how fear is faith upside down. I actually mentioned a friend of mine a while back with her beliefs about men in relationships. Her last boyfriend cheated on her and she went off on how all men cheat. It happened to her in all her relationships. She literally told me how ALL men cheat. In terms of LOA, it's clear that she firmly believes that and it's not a coincidence that it has happened to her in every one of her relationships.

This energy will attract what correspond to it: you will attract people and situations who make you feel love and loved

This one confuses me a little. Do a quick search on google of "celebrity suicides". Many of them were absolutely loved and adored by family, friends, and fans, but these celebs still ended their own lives and people didn't always see it coming. It's obvious many of them were able to put up a front, but some of them were actually pretty open about their struggles. By your logic here, their energy is obviously not on the positive side, so why were they loved by many and still succumbed to unfortunate ends?

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2019, 04:47:39 AM »
"I've never got an ex back by moving on and letting go and that's been mentioned by other people here too. So how does it work for some and not others?"

Maybe not you but thousands if not millions people did. How does it work? Well it has to do with love... when someone truely loves you it is stronger than any negative thougt. Love is not controled by thoughts. Your negative thoughts can make your relationship difficult and even make someone leave you for a while but love remains if its a true connection between two people. This has to do with the core of both of the people. And if you really knew/had faith that someone loves you you would not do any technique; the fact that you do it shows that you know the person doesnt love you

You seem to bring up failures on forums, but there are plenty of people who get exactly what they imagine. Just because it's not posted on forums it doesn't mean they don't exist. Regarding the ex back stories you've mentioned here, do you really know what was going on in the minds of those people? You seem to know enough of LOA being how our thoughts and beliefs create our realities. But it's also about being able to discipline your mind.

Yes you can have exactly what you want, especially when it comes to objects, money, material things. But when it comes to other people there is limits because you cannot go against their concept of themselves. You cannot create love in someone with your thoughts, and your thoughts cannot destroy love. So I bring them on this forum even some people don't like that someones tells them the truth. You don't have to believe me: do the test into your own life. But again just because you have success one or three times it means nothing in terms of statics; it doesnt become a law.

So if there is an ex you want try to manifest him, and you may have success. But take into consideration that there is people who tried for years and failed. There is other cases where someone moves on and give up, and even forgets the ex, and still get him back. Or in some cases not. So I bring all sides on this forum to avoid any "cult" endoctrination or desilusions.  PS: keep in mind that my past posts were all about control of others by faith. I changed because of those posts.

On the subject of relationships, it's no coincidence that people who have fear of abandonment issues, as an example, tend to struggle in relationships. They constantly fear that they're going to be left, and fears are thoughts. Thoughts strong enough that they can become beliefs. Joseph Murphy actually said how fear is faith upside down. I actually mentioned a friend of mine a while back with her beliefs about men in relationships. Her last boyfriend cheated on her and she went off on how all men cheat. It happened to her in all her relationships. She literally told me how ALL men cheat. In terms of LOA, it's clear that she firmly believes that and it's not a coincidence that it has happened to her in every one of her relationships.

If you fear to be abandoned it is no coincidence that you have high probability attracting a person who will do that. But your thoughts/fears were compatible with him ahead of time. And your fears/beliefs made you desire exactly that kind of people. So you did not control that person directly: it was just a compatibility of both of your energies and you attracted each other.

This one confuses me a little. Do a quick search on google of "celebrity suicides". Many of them were absolutely loved and adored by family, friends, and fans, but these celebs still ended their own lives and people didn't always see it coming. It's obvious many of them were able to put up a front, but some of them were actually pretty open about their struggles. By your logic here, their energy is obviously not on the positive side, so why were they loved by many and still succumbed to unfortunate ends?

Any person on this world is very loved by some people, but if you don't feel loved you will not percieve it, it will not be part of your experience. Or it will have 0 value to you... sometimes just because one persone doesnt want you, you block all positive things, because you refuse them with your attitude and focus. Any person here who wants an ex has other possibilities with often many people but it has 0 value in his/her mind because that person who wants an ex deluded himself and created a wall around him/her. Often the wake up happens after months or years.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 872
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2019, 06:28:58 AM »
I'm sure we all know the answer to these questions. You can have whatever you want just so long as your faith is strong enough. That's it. You're not changing the world from the outside in, you're changing it from the inside out. Its YOU that changes. Not the ex, or anything or anyone else. It just APPEARS that they change as you slip into your new reality. Relationship, marriage, money, fame, fortune, etc. it doesn't matter.

Letting go of an ex can most assuredly result in their return if the circumstances are right for that to happen. Basically, if the process of letting it all go clears away doubts or other beliefs, both consciously and/or subconsciously, that are blocking positive beliefs to manifest your desire (the ex returns), they will return. Of course, its not going to happen in most cases but we all know it can happen. Surely did for me, in spades, like, miraculously, and just on queue, so I know this works. You have to do the process from both ends, forge subcons belief and clear obstructions. Letting it all go is a simple, easy and effective way to do it because what remains after you let it go is .....

Faith.

We all know and have said 100s of times that you can't fool yourself into letting go of your desire. You let go of your worries about the desire. In terms of practice you just stop thinking about it. You just leave it alone, let god sort it all out. Evoke the prayer of Jabez if that resonates with you. Just tell god (universe, whatev) to get it done and move on.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 06:31:49 AM by Desideratum »

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 279
  • -Receive: 940
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2019, 07:08:25 AM »
And if you really knew/had faith that someone loves you you would not do any technique

And if you don't have faith for something, then what can you do to get that faith? Why do you think people are coming to LOA in the first place?

Yes you can have exactly what you want

You're right. And this is an LOA forum and that's what people are coming here for.

do the test into your own life.

I have. A number of times and continue to do so. I shared two of my own personal success stories that seemed utterly impossible to me, one even involving an ex, a very specific person, I hadn't seen in over 10 years that lived on the other side of the world. I focused exactly on having her back in my life in the way I wanted. And it happened just what I had imagined.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 07:10:18 AM by MA138 »

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 156
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2019, 02:35:16 PM »
What's really sad is that, as always, you write many posts and things and at the end you always end up being banned and all your words losts... not the first time, hope you will grow up out of this :D

Oh is that a dog whistle there? Or in your case, a frog whistle lol.

Lets see if the tail wags the dog on this forum. No big deal if it does.

So lets also notice that you are not tackling my response to you, you know, the one before yours above, where I showed you the glaring flaws in your understanding. And lets also notice that this is the second time that you've done it.

No one who cares about others and is focused on the truth behaves so disgracefully when they are proven wrong. They say "Ok, that's interesting, gimme a few days to think about it, i will get back to you. "

Just because you are a fashion model, doesn't mean you have to be insecure. You must believe in yourself. Work harder, think harder. Use the loa to understand the loa - if tadpole can do it so can you!

Lolol

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2019, 02:38:00 PM »
And if you really knew/had faith that someone loves you you would not do any technique

And if you don't have faith for something, then what can you do to get that faith? Why do you think people are coming to LOA in the first place?

In 1948 in Bremerton, Washington, Truman delivered a speech attacking the Republicans. During the speech, a supporter yelled out, "Give 'em hell, Harry!" Truman replied, "I don't give them hell. I just tell the truth about them, and they think it's hell."

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2019, 05:13:03 PM »

You have to understand that faith is useless if you place it in things or people. You could have faith that there will be no nights, there still would be nights, you could have faith that I will burn in hell because I tell you the truth, I would still live my own reality that has nothing to do with your faith about me.

By "faith" people mean that you need a self belief.

“A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on it's own wings." So if you believe that you are blessed in love then you are and all your dates and people you meet will prove it to you. If you truely had that belief you would not attract people that cause your intuition to say "he/she doesnt like me".

When it comes to love, and when you think that someone doesn't love you it is very often your intuition. WHY NO ONE TALKS ABOUT INTUTION?
Sometimes you just meet someone and you have thoughts about that person: you directly know if that person likes you or not... Sometimes you know from the start "this person doesn't like me" and you become sad and angry at yourself, thinking "my negative thoughts created this, I should have faith" ... no! those thoughts had no time to manifest, so you did not created it directly. It was just that you attracted a person who doesnt like you. Because of a belief about you, you already had for long time.

So the problem is not always lack of faith. Not always. And if you're really tired of getting into relationships where that same problem arises, where you constantly doubt someone love then the "faith" you lack is a faith in yourself. You lack the belief that you are blessed in love. The key is to create a self beliefs about you, then you will not have to deal with those "negative" questions nor situations. Then you will not need faith in someone else because having a self beliefs that are positive is the greatest security you can have.

I have. A number of times and continue to do so. I shared two of my own personal success stories that seemed utterly impossible to me, one even involving an ex, a very specific person, I hadn't seen in over 10 years that lived on the other side of the world. I focused exactly on having her back in my life in the way I wanted. And it happened just what I had imagined.

Again, this proves nothing. Many people never focused on an ex and forgot them and they had them too. So what? The fact that you had "successes" about getting back exes only shows that you are in a loop of a negative self beliefs about love and relationships: it is not a success. Most people never wanted an ex back no they attracted such people who go away: it is because of a healthy self image and a healthy faith in themself. You should seek this kind of faith; that has all to do with you, and leave people who reflect your past, negative ideas and beliefs.

Offline Everythingbutthegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 72
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2019, 06:51:49 PM »

Wow, is this even an loa forum.

I find threads like this so disappointing to read, it actually gives me a headache.
The fact that some people can be so blind and write their opinions here in black and white for all to see... wow!!

Just because someone writes something that doesn’t sound obviously stupid doesn’t mean you should accept it at face value. Although if you know the loa then you will know what’s stupid.. we can see it clearly here.
But I feel this needs to be addressed, because it’s miss leading for newbies and for members on this forum that have been here years but have accepted all the loa guru crap as true. I say this because I was infact one of those people and it’s so disheartening to come hear and read the rubbish that’s been posted

Rule one for loa : you get what you believe...

I don’t want members on here to become like I did. I spent the past few years reading nonsense about “letting go” about being told I had to “love myself” and when I didn’t get what I want, people would tell me that I was too “attached” or I didn’t “let go enough”
Ask yourself people what the fuck is all that about? What does it even mean? You can see here and on this forum that some advice isn’t loa at all, it’s all psychology and dating advice. The only good thing that will come from loving yourself is that you will feel good, but it isn’t necessary.
You could be an insecure person or the most depressed person but if you assume that the person you want is there for you and loves you then that is your belief and then that is whats projected into the 3D world.

I tell you why most people get ex’s back when they let go is because they feel it’s easier to give up. They are not persistent enough in the faith building technique and most people give up when they don’t see results within a month. So they come on here and read shit like “oh you let go and your ex will come back” not realising they are putting faith into that thought and so it becomes a belief.

And what about people who are in emergency situations? What about if your child went missing.. what would you say then? “Oh you need to love yourself for them to come back” “you need to let go” nonsense! I know at one point myself and a few other people felt the same way for a while and we actually wanted to slap our selves for thinking that way.

Don’t be like me and fill your head with nonsense. Ask, research, say you don’t understand, instead I wasted a few years thinking I knew the loa and really not knowing anything. Of course I’ve had my hiccups on the way but this past year I’ve understood what is loa and what isn’t. I’ve had successes but some too personal to share. I’d advise people to stick to a faith building technique that’s best for them and stay off the forums and the internet gurus and practice until you get what you want.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2019, 08:34:38 PM »

“A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on it's own wings." So if you believe that you are blessed in love then you are and all your dates and people you meet will prove it to you. If you truely had that belief you would not attract people that cause your intuition to say "he/she doesnt like me".

Ok, so lets say someone does not currently believe they are blessed in love. Their physical reality reflects that - their romantic relationships all go and end very badly. If they changed their self belief to being blessed in love, their physical reality will also change accordingly.

So how do they change that belief ?

To put it another way, how did the birdbrain develop trust in its wings ?

The fact that you had "successes" about getting back exes only shows that you are in a loop of a negative self beliefs about love and relationships: it is not a success.

So ma138 gets back his ex after doing some loa techniques, and that is a failure due to some deeper negative self beliefs he has ? You can actually write that, look at it, and still post it ?

You can't make this stuff up people.

Superfrog, you need a doctor. Oh sorry, a vet. A marine biologist in a pinch.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 08:38:16 PM by Brighton »

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2019, 08:40:23 PM »

And what about people who are in emergency situations? What about if your child went missing.. what would you say then? “Oh you need to love yourself for them to come back” “you need to let go” nonsense! I know at one point myself and a few other people felt the same way for a while and we actually wanted to slap our selves for thinking that way.

You should also slap the loapornstars who taught you all that crap. :)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2019, 08:56:40 PM »

You should also slap the loapornstars who taught you all that crap. :)

I’d be slapping a lot of people 😂

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 604
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2019, 11:52:31 PM »
Opinions are like arseholes, as in, everybody has one. Rightly or wrongly, you'll never run away from this fact, so it's up to the reader to exercise critical thinking over what they read from other people. If something smells like shit, looks like shit and tastes like shit then it's usually shit.
The only truth, or fact, is your own experience from your own trials and errors.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 872
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2019, 03:23:36 AM »

Wow, is this even an loa forum.

I find threads like this so disappointing to read, it actually gives me a headache.
The fact that some people can be so blind and write their opinions here in black and white for all to see... wow!!

Just because someone writes something that doesn’t sound obviously stupid doesn’t mean you should accept it at face value. Although if you know the loa then you will know what’s stupid.. we can see it clearly here.
But I feel this needs to be addressed, because it’s miss leading for newbies and for members on this forum that have been here years but have accepted all the loa guru crap as true. I say this because I was infact one of those people and it’s so disheartening to come hear and read the rubbish that’s been posted

Rule one for loa : you get what you believe...

I don’t want members on here to become like I did. I spent the past few years reading nonsense about “letting go” about being told I had to “love myself” and when I didn’t get what I want, people would tell me that I was too “attached” or I didn’t “let go enough”
Ask yourself people what the fuck is all that about? What does it even mean? You can see here and on this forum that some advice isn’t loa at all, it’s all psychology and dating advice. The only good thing that will come from loving yourself is that you will feel good, but it isn’t necessary.
You could be an insecure person or the most depressed person but if you assume that the person you want is there for you and loves you then that is your belief and then that is whats projected into the 3D world.

I tell you why most people get ex’s back when they let go is because they feel it’s easier to give up. They are not persistent enough in the faith building technique and most people give up when they don’t see results within a month. So they come on here and read shit like “oh you let go and your ex will come back” not realising they are putting faith into that thought and so it becomes a belief.

Don’t be like me and fill your head with nonsense. Ask, research, say you don’t understand, instead I wasted a few years thinking I knew the loa and really not knowing anything. Of course I’ve had my hiccups on the way but this past year I’ve understood what is loa and what isn’t. I’ve had successes but some too personal to share. I’d advise people to stick to a faith building technique that’s best for them and stay off the forums and the internet gurus and practice until you get what you want.

Reread my post above if you want to understand about letting go, what it is and what it isn’t. It’s not something that is totally required all the time, just something that is somewhat required most of the time. Hell, even the all knowing Brighton left my post unchallenged. Study what I wrote and your confusiion about it will be alleviated.

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2019, 03:47:14 AM »

Thanks for the comment. Sorry desi if I didn’t make my comment clear or it was confusing.

I know exactly the form of letting go which you mean. Removing all doubt/fear and then you’re left with FAITH. Like you say some people can do this. But most need a technique to get to this stage.

But the point I was trying to make was that some people imply that you have to have the right self image to let go. Meaning you need to do XYZ, Make sure you align with it and stay in the vortex, as well as including self love to reduce resistance and attachment... obviously I’m being sarcastic there..

Letting go, meaning let go of the doubts and fears of what you want.

Tags: