Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: **The Nightly Method**  (Read 4661 times)

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 162
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
**The Nightly Method**
« on: January 08, 2019, 04:27:21 PM »

STEP 1 : Read the following writeup.

==================

The LOA is much easier to use than most people make it out to be. All you need is faith. That's it. If you have faith, you can manifest everything that you desire.

How do you get this faith?
The answer is simple.. you build it.

And faith is not needed to successfully build faith.

In order to build your faith you must change the beliefs in your subconscious mind. Right now it is full of limiting beliefs such as.. this is impossible.. I cannot do this.. I will never have that.. etc.

Fortunately, you can erase these beliefs and replace them with new ones. All you have to do is follow this nightly routine:Every night before you go to sleep, lay down and relax in your bed, close your eyes and picture yourself (in a first-person view) in a scenario where you have already received your desire. As you are visualizing, let yourself feel all of the emotions that you would actually feel if this scenario were real. Fulfillment, thankfulness, love, happiness, or whatever feels natural to you. While you are soaking up these wonderful feelings, you will most likely drift off to sleep.

Now this part is very important; if you have trouble visualizing, do not worry about that. The whole point of the visualization is to evoke the feelings. The feelings are what help reprogram your subconscious mind, NOT the visualization itself. Do not kick yourself if your visualizations are not clear, instead, focus on the feelings they give you.

A common problem while using this method is that people have trouble conjuring the feelings. Usually this is because the scene they are picturing is too complex. Do not overwhelm yourself with lots of details (long dialogue, smell, lots of actions, etc.). If you are too focused on the scene itself, it takes away from the feelings. All you need is a simple, 30 second scene. If you do not have the full feelings after one visualization, then you can repeat the scene until you do. You could also try a different scene. When you do get the full feelings, hold onto them and let them wash over you over and over.

If your mind is too busy and you cannot choose a scene to visualize, try asking LOA/God for an idea. Just speak to LOA/God like you would to another person. It should come to you within minutes.

Here is a worked example of the entire method:

You still love your ex boyfriend and you want to be with him again. Every night you'll go to bed and picture the two of you together, he is kissing you, or saying something flattering, or proposing to you, basically any scenario where the two of you are already back together. Naturally this will make you feel great. You will feel happy he is yours again, you will feel accomplished because it was you who brought him back. You will feel the love you two share. You will let yourself be engulfed by these feelings. If you get the urge to smile, let it happen. You may even tear up because the feelings are so strong.

While reveling in these feelings you'll fall asleep and they will sink into your subconscious, and over time will recondition your subconscious, and your old beliefs will be replaced with the new beliefs that you will receive your desire.

When you first start doing visualizations they may feel fake and it might be difficult to feel much emotion but if you persist, and don't skip any nights, it will get easier with time. The whole process will feel more and more natural. As time goes by your confidence will grow and you will stop doubting the LOA during the daytime, and eventually you will have such strong faith that it is unwavering. This is when your desire will manifest.

STEP 2 : Listen this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKS_QIPet-k

This 19 minute clip will explain all the key essentials required during visualisation. And Neville Goddard is one of the pioneers in the LOA movement, and is a real resource for cubs and lions on missions.

STEP 3 : Create three scenes

Create three scenes which can only happen 3 months after you are already married. Or basically create a scene that can only happen 3 months after the significant event you are looking for. If you are seeking reconciliation, create a scene where you talk about your reconciliation meeting that happened recently. (Make it a very casual reference - you should have long forgiven and forgotten after receiving a comprehensive and sincere apology 3 months earlier. )

So you are in the future, looking back on your past, and in terms of clock time, the past you're looking back on is still in your future when compared to today. I think you get that.

a. Create a long wonderful scene by simple long daydreaming as usual, and then
b. focus on the most interesting or iconic 30 seconds of it. This snapshot will be what you will use for your sm reprogramming. All the elements of the entire daydream WILL be implied to your sm when you focus on this snapshot alone. This works no matter how long your initial daydream was.

A short clip is needed as we don't want to engage the mind much during the nightly method, as that makes it harder to fall asleep. And, when you focus on the most powerful 30 seconds of the scene, the feelings of accomplishment that we are targeting will rise up far more easily.

So you now have 3 good clips. Switch between both as you get tired of one over time (and this is common and no problem at all). Only use one clip per session.

NB : If your 30 second snapshot does not produce strong feelings when you dwell in it, your snapshot and the underlying daydream is not powerful/interesting enough. You are likely holding yourself back from full-out unrestricted daydreaming initially.
Don't.

Without powerful feelings, this method will fail. So invest time and energy to do this preparation well.

STEP 4 : Falling asleep too easily.

If you fall asleep too easily, you will not have sufficient time basking in the feeling of the wish fulfilled, for there to be much impact on your subconscious mind. You need at least 5 minutes in this space. This problem is tackled in the following ways :

a. Crawl into bed and sleep in a different position from your usual position. This keeps you awake longer.
b. Wash your face and dry it either completely or partially, before you turn in.
c. Sleep a little earlier than your usual sleeping time. At least 15 minutes earlier.
d. Anything else that particularly works for you. Experiment - it may take a few days to get this right. That's ok.

/end

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 280
  • -Receive: 944
    • View Profile
Re: **The Nightly Method**
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 02:03:03 AM »
Great stuff, simple and straight to the point. I've been using this method for the past couple years now. My last major success was with this was last spring when I reconnected with my high school ex that I hadn't seen in over 10 years. I posted that story here a few months back and I considered it a major goal due to the circumstances being so unlikely (at least to me).

If you fall asleep too easily, you will not have sufficient time basking in the feeling of the wish fulfilled, for there to be much impact on your subconscious mind. You need at least 5 minutes in this space. This problem is tackled in the following ways :

a. Crawl into bed and sleep in a different position from your usual position. This keeps you awake longer.
b. Wash your face and dry it either completely or partially, before you turn in.
c. Sleep a little earlier than your usual sleeping time. At least 15 minutes earlier.
d. Anything else that particularly works for you. Experiment - it may take a few days to get this right. That's ok.

This has been my problem using this method, especially the sleeping in a different position. I tend to fall asleep quickly when going to bed, but that's sleeping in my usual position. I actually tried something different the other day and forced myself to sleep on my back. It does feel unusual at first, but changing any habit will feel that way. The first night was great and I felt more focused on my goals. The second night was definitely the complete opposite, as I had a difficult time holding a scene/thought in my mind. That's just some work on my end that needs some tweaking.

I will say that it's definitively important to focus on the feelings your scenes bring to you. In my case, I simply imagined a picture of us together and the feelings they brought me were excitement, joy, etc. Few months later, we are hanging out after not seeing each other in over 10 years.

Considering the priorities of this forum with it being romantic relationships, I suggest people also focus on the version of the person you want back. If your ex was an inconsiderate asshole, then you probably don't want that version of him. It's best to focus on him being the loving, caring, and faithful boyfriend that brings you flowers once a week and laughs at your jokes, even though you're not funny at all.

And one more important point is that people need to PERSIST with this, despite all earthly obstacles. It's easy to succumb doubts due to an unwanted situation in your life.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Everythingbutthegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 72
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 02:33:59 AM »

In my opinion, if not one of the best then the best technique there is.

Guys this is all you need to do to build the FAITH into what you want. I had the same problem of falling asleep too early and Id wake up the next day thinking Id not allow enough time for it. What I usually do is go to bed earlier and repeat my scene and then when I feel Ive got the feeling, I lay on my sleeping side and KEEP the feeling until I fall asleep.

Id also like to note that my scenes can be as short at 15 seconds, I just keep repeating it on a loop to create the feelings. Try not to force the feelings.. let them come naturally. You will be trying too hard. Sometimes if I have difficulty visualising then I will repeat a short lullaby to myself, something like Thankyou implying that my wish is fulfilled and Ill get the feeling of, its done or a feeling of relief or anything similar to that. Above all keep it simple! Do not start wondering in your mind if youre at a congratulations party then go wondering off having a few drinks and a cigarette..
humans make the mistake of making something so simple more complicated.

And Persist.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6727
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 03:22:34 AM »

STEP 1 : Read the following writeup.

==================

The LOA is much easier to use than most people make it out to be. All you need is faith. That's it. If you have faith, you can manifest everything that you desire.

How do you get this faith?
The answer is simple.. you build it.

And faith is not needed to successfully build faith.

In order to build your faith you must change the beliefs in your subconscious mind. Right now it is full of limiting beliefs such as.. this is impossible.. I cannot do this.. I will never have that.. etc.

Fortunately, you can erase these beliefs and replace them with new ones. All you have to do is follow this nightly routine:Every night before you go to sleep, lay down and relax in your bed, close your eyes and picture yourself (in a first-person view) in a scenario where you have already received your desire. As you are visualizing, let yourself feel all of the emotions that you would actually feel if this scenario were real. Fulfillment, thankfulness, love, happiness, or whatever feels natural to you. While you are soaking up these wonderful feelings, you will most likely drift off to sleep.

Now this part is very important; if you have trouble visualizing, do not worry about that. The whole point of the visualization is to evoke the feelings. The feelings are what help reprogram your subconscious mind, NOT the visualization itself. Do not kick yourself if your visualizations are not clear, instead, focus on the feelings they give you.

A common problem while using this method is that people have trouble conjuring the feelings. Usually this is because the scene they are picturing is too complex. Do not overwhelm yourself with lots of details (long dialogue, smell, lots of actions, etc.). If you are too focused on the scene itself, it takes away from the feelings. All you need is a simple, 30 second scene. If you do not have the full feelings after one visualization, then you can repeat the scene until you do. You could also try a different scene. When you do get the full feelings, hold onto them and let them wash over you over and over.

If your mind is too busy and you cannot choose a scene to visualize, try asking LOA/God for an idea. Just speak to LOA/God like you would to another person. It should come to you within minutes.

Here is a worked example of the entire method:

You still love your ex boyfriend and you want to be with him again. Every night you'll go to bed and picture the two of you together, he is kissing you, or saying something flattering, or proposing to you, basically any scenario where the two of you are already back together. Naturally this will make you feel great. You will feel happy he is yours again, you will feel accomplished because it was you who brought him back. You will feel the love you two share. You will let yourself be engulfed by these feelings. If you get the urge to smile, let it happen. You may even tear up because the feelings are so strong.

While reveling in these feelings you'll fall asleep and they will sink into your subconscious, and over time will recondition your subconscious, and your old beliefs will be replaced with the new beliefs that you will receive your desire.

When you first start doing visualizations they may feel fake and it might be difficult to feel much emotion but if you persist, and don't skip any nights, it will get easier with time. The whole process will feel more and more natural. As time goes by your confidence will grow and you will stop doubting the LOA during the daytime, and eventually you will have such strong faith that it is unwavering. This is when your desire will manifest.

STEP 2 : Listen this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKS_QIPet-k

This 19 minute clip will explain all the key essentials required during visualisation. And Neville Goddard is one of the pioneers in the LOA movement, and is a real resource for cubs and lions on missions.

STEP 3 : Create three scenes

Create three scenes which can only happen 3 months after you are already married. Or basically create a scene that can only happen 3 months after the significant event you are looking for. If you are seeking reconciliation, create a scene where you talk about your reconciliation meeting that happened recently. (Make it a very casual reference - you should have long forgiven and forgotten after receiving a comprehensive and sincere apology 3 months earlier. )

So you are in the future, looking back on your past, and in terms of clock time, the past you're looking back on is still in your future when compared to today. I think you get that.

a. Create a long wonderful scene by simple long daydreaming as usual, and then
b. focus on the most interesting or iconic 30 seconds of it. This snapshot will be what you will use for your sm reprogramming. All the elements of the entire daydream WILL be implied to your sm when you focus on this snapshot alone. This works no matter how long your initial daydream was.

A short clip is needed as we don't want to engage the mind much during the nightly method, as that makes it harder to fall asleep. And, when you focus on the most powerful 30 seconds of the scene, the feelings of accomplishment that we are targeting will rise up far more easily.

So you now have 3 good clips. Switch between both as you get tired of one over time (and this is common and no problem at all). Only use one clip per session.

NB : If your 30 second snapshot does not produce strong feelings when you dwell in it, your snapshot and the underlying daydream is not powerful/interesting enough. You are likely holding yourself back from full-out unrestricted daydreaming initially.
Don't.

Without powerful feelings, this method will fail. So invest time and energy to do this preparation well.

/end

This technique from Neville is of course very good one, because the loa key is present: feeling the desire as being accomplished.
But it really doesn't matter if you do this before sleep or not, no special state is necessary other than focus on a single suggestion or feeling for 5/10 minutes.
The other very important thing is to not cancel or undo what you did in those 5/10 minutes. Just because you call it a "nightly method" and just because you do this before sleep won't make this magic, which means you still need to take care of your thoughts and feelings during the day. It is very important. No matter how positive you are before the sleep if during the day you cancel it all with opposing suggestions/thoughts or feelings it may not work the way you want it. Keep in mind that you manifest the energy that you cultivate the most, and the less opposing thoughts/feelings you have the better. You don't manifest just the thoughts you think before sleep.

Another thing: let's say you want a specific person and you imagine your desired situation with him/her.
This practice will generate the feeling of love and being loved (if it is done correctly) within you. This energy will attract what correspond to it: you will attract people and situations who make you feel love and loved. (You will attract what fits exactly your mental states) And this will be reflected to the exact degree your emotions/ideas/thoughts (all of them, not just the ones you had before sleep) : in anoher words you will be greatly loved if you felt greatly loved by doing this method and having no opposite emotions during the day. This may be that specific person/ex you wanted of course, I repeat; IT MAY be, but not always, not if that person just isn't compatible with what you imagine him/her being/doing. BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS CREATE THE REALITY THAT FITS YOUR ENERGY. So at the end you lose nothing by doing this. So my advice is that you don't get lost in that specific person reactions/signs because don't make your method dependant upon him/her. If you really persist in the feeling of being loved: you will be by the person that fit best the energy you generate. And yes, it may be that ex or specific person but not always. The person you use un your imagination is just a symbol, you don't manifest what you picture exactly but what fits that energy.

For example I often imagine giving much money to random people, buying them stuff, I imagine them feeling so happy and grateful, etc... Yet I don't really manifest those exact scenes, but I do see a big money coming to me and I do see gratitude from people, very often people buy me stuff and offer gifts and not me: because with this practice I generate the feeling of being wealthy and so it attracts money and gratitude. In another words, again, you attract what fits the energy and not necessary what you visualized, thats why visualization is not the key. 

The results are visible/manifested within hours, days or weeks... not years. If it takes you months you don't do it correctly or you constantly do/undo the result you want. So be aware. Even my greatest dream was manifested within weeks.

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 05:42:43 AM »
This is an awesome post, thanks for sharing guys. 

The problem I've had with this method is that it often takes me an hour or two to fall asleep.  And once I get into the theta state where I'm close to falling asleep, if I start visualizing at that point it brings me back to beta.  My brain/thoughts become too active and then I can't fall asleep.  Even just trying to hold the emotion in that state keeps me from falling asleep.  I know this is a powerful technique though since the subconscious is more open to suggestion/programming when in theta, so I really want to master it.  I guess I'll just keep practicing it. 

One thing I wanted to ask about is emotion.  You said the visualization should make you feel a strong emotion and that you should bask in that emotion of the wish fulfilled for at least five minutes as you fall asleep.  I've also heard that we're also in theta right when we wake up in the morning so that is another good time to feel the emotion of the wish fulfilled.  But anyhow, back to my question.  When I try to visualize having a girlfriend, sometimes I can feel strong emotion when I'm imagining us hugging.  The emotion gets intensified when I'm imagining that.  But when trying to visualize something else, like manifesting a passive income, or a new friend, it's difficult to feel a strong emotion with those visualizations.  The emotion feels lacking in comparison.  Do you have this problem? 

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 05:49:45 AM »
I know this is a powerful technique though since the subconscious is more open to suggestion/programming when in theta, so I really want to master it.  I guess I'll just keep practicing it. 
One thing I wanted to ask about is emotion.  You said the visualization should make you feel a strong emotion and that you should bask in that emotion of the wish fulfilled for at least five minutes as you fall asleep.  I've also heard that we're also in theta right when we wake up in the morning so that is another good time to feel the emotion of the wish fulfilled.  But anyhow, back to my question.  When I try to visualize having a girlfriend, sometimes I can feel strong emotion when I'm imagining us hugging.  The emotion gets intensified when I'm imagining that.  But when trying to visualize something else, like manifesting a passive income, or a new friend, it's difficult to feel a strong emotion with those visualizations.  The emotion feels lacking in comparison.  Do you have this problem? 

How did you manifested your whole past experiences? All those events and situation that happened to you before you used techniques? If you look how you create all of your experiences then you will know how to manifest desirable things. I doubt that you had to go in any "theta" state to maniest anything you are or have now.

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 06:20:37 AM »
Well that's true, but the things I've manifested in the past I didn't have much if any resistance to so they were easier to manifest.  The things I'm trying to manifest now I have lots of resistance to so it's more difficult. 

Some people say all you have to do is feel good most of the time and all your desires will manifest, but I feel as good as I can and they don't come because of resistance.  Even prayer or asking and letting go has worked for lots of things, but that doesn't work with things i have resistance to. 

I'm talking about resistance in the form of fear or limiting beliefs.  I've even tried hypnosis and subliminals but they didn't work either. 

I think what I need to do is get familiar with the thought of the wish fulfilled. The more you think about it the more familiar you get with what that would be like and the more you vibrate on the frequency of having it.  And the best time to do that is when you're in theta so I think this method should be good for that. 
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 06:28:23 AM by ndacloud »

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 06:35:52 AM »
The problem I've had with this method is that it often takes me an hour or two to fall asleep.  And once I get into the theta state where I'm close to falling asleep, if I start visualizing at that point it brings me back to beta. 

For people who are like this, the nightly method will not work. Or sometimes you find that it is not working for a particular target. No big deal, don't overanalyse, dissect and worry about it, there is nothing wrong with you. Just learn how to do self hypnosis. There are many simple inductions on the internet and youtube. You go in, do your visualisation, then you come out, and you are done. Like the nightly method, self hypnosis is just something else to get the hang of, something else you need to practice, something else to get good at doing.

In terms of loa, it will work the same way.

As an aside, it is good to be proficient in 2-3 loa techniques, for this reason. You will surely have a favourite, but at least you can use something else if you ever get stuck for whatever reason.

When I try to visualize having a girlfriend, sometimes I can feel strong emotion when I'm imagining us hugging.  The emotion gets intensified when I'm imagining that.  But when trying to visualize something else, like manifesting a passive income, or a new friend, it's difficult to feel a strong emotion with those visualizations.  The emotion feels lacking in comparison.  Do you have this problem? 

If you don't feel very good about what you're visualising, it means that you are not thinking big enough. It is not good enough. Try adding a zero to your passive income target.

Or think about the big big problems that the (original) passive income target would solve - focus on the relief and happiness you get from that. Money itself is rarely sufficient to make you feel good - it is just a bunch of numbers on your bank statement, or wads of paper in your hand (it felt better when they used physical gold as currency). You need to focus on what that money is doing for you.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 07:14:16 AM »
This technique from Neville is of course very good one, because the loa key is present: feeling the desire as being accomplished.
But it really doesn't matter if you do this before sleep or not, no special state is necessary other than focus on a single suggestion or feeling for 5/10 minutes.
The other very important thing is to not cancel or undo what you did in those 5/10 minutes.

Just because you call it a "nightly method" and just because you do this before sleep won't make this magic,

which means you still need to take care of your thoughts and feelings during the day. It is very important. No matter how positive you are before the sleep if during the day you cancel it all with opposing suggestions/thoughts or feelings it may not work the way you want it. Keep in mind that you manifest the energy that you cultivate the most, and the less opposing thoughts/feelings you have the better. You don't manifest just the thoughts you think before sleep.

Superfrog,

Your lack of genuine practical experience and intelligence is on full display in the above. A word of advice to you. Don't drink the frog's soup that you are selling. It will compromise your intellect and will eventually make you look stupid. Do you think the Phillip Morris board and shareholders smoke ? Stay focused on your sales, don't contribute to it lololol.

Alright so lets tackle all the frog's entrails that superfrog tried to mix in with the nightly method.

Firstly, subconscious thoughts and beliefs (beliefs are just concentrate similar thoughts) are stronger than conscious ones. Think of all the nice things that you think about during the day that you don't now have event though you don't actively think about why you can't have it. That's because you have a stronger subconscious belief that says you can't have it.

Secondly, you are building faith in the subconscious mind, not the conscious mind. That's where it counts.

Thirdly, when you are new to the loa, it is impossible to easily avoid, easily ignore, or easily rationalise away, negative thoughts and doubts. Trying to do so makes life much much worse. Look at tadpole - in one of his many posts he exclaimed how frightened he was of thinking negative thoughts. He tried so hard to suppress them. That only intensifies them. Eventually he gave up on the entire loa effort entirely, and decided to buy some soupafrog because he was so very hungry and so very tired. And he began to mutate into a tadpole.

Very few people have the natural willpower to forcibly stop a thought from happening. Even they often find it difficult when under alot of mental stress during the day.

The only way to fail at subconscious alpha reprogramming via the nightly method/self hypnosis/etc, is to stop doing it day after day.

The nightly method will work for you even if you are in the middle of an unpleasant situation. The nightly method does not need you to be good at stopping negative conscious thoughts. It will just take longer. But it will work, if you are prepared to work it and to persist day after day. That's why it is not for lazy people.

So you don't try to stop daytime negative thoughts at all. You let them happen. They are beta/ conscious negative thoughts. They cannot undo your subconscious alpha programming if you stick to it long enough. This is an established scientific fact, known and used for at least 70 years. You remind yourself of this fact. You also accept that the negative thoughts will slow you down, but they cannot stop you unless you choose to stop.  And you continue your day.

The only way to fail at subconscious alpha reprogramming via the nightly method/self hypnosis/etc, is to stop doing it day after day.

All persistent thought, be they negative or positive, come from corresponding subconscious beliefs. (Lets call negative beliefs unbelief, for clarity). And all subconscious beliefs can be eventually neutralised, and even changed to their opposite versions, through established methods which do not require much inuitial faith at all to work them.

So your current negative thoughts that you experience during the day come from subconscious unbelief. This is the same unbelief that is keeping you from experiencing the physical reality that you desire. It needs to be changed.

So, you program an opposite belief into your subconscious mind. You keep doing this. Initially it will just be a small belief, side by side with your big unbelief. But it will grow bigger over time, and the unbelief will grow smaller. You will experience fewer and fewer negative thoughts during the day, and will begin to, seemingly spontaneously, experience more and more positive thoughts, without effort. At some point the balance between both will be such that you can, using some willpower alone, stop the negative thoughts from showing up so much. It will be fairly easy at that point.

But that is not the objective. You keep building faith until you are holding your target with your hands.

One last thing.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 07:18:07 AM by Brighton »

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2019, 07:29:42 AM »
Something else that might work well with this method is to do it during the day as well.  There are videos on you Youtube that can take you into theta.  You could just listen to that for a few minutes and then start visualizing and feeling the emotion of the wish fulfilled.  And hold onto the feeling for a few minutes.  Could do it before falling asleep, when you wake up, and once during the day with a theta video. 

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 08:47:10 AM »
Well that's true, but the things I've manifested in the past I didn't have much if any resistance to so they were easier to manifest.  The things I'm trying to manifest now I have lots of resistance to so it's more difficult. 

So it will just take longer with alpha programming. Simple.

Now are you tough enough to persist for months if need be ? Is the goal worth it ? Those are the only questions you need to answer.

Some people say all you have to do is feel good most of the time and all your desires will manifest,

They are fans of frog soup. Ignore them.

but I feel as good as I can and they don't come because of resistance.  Even prayer or asking and letting go has worked for lots of things, but that doesn't work with things i have resistance to. 

Stop using the word resistance. It is bullshit. If I asked you to explain what that word meant, you would find it difficult to do so intelligently.

It also implies something inherent and unchangeable. Resistance comes from electrical resistance (these days) and that is what electrical resistance is in conductors and insulators.

Use the word unbelief. That word, instead of confusing yourself, clarifies your mind instantly as to exactly what is wrong and exactly what you need to do to fix it. Not doing so is one of the reasons why your focus fails along the way.

Let me prove it to you by amending your quote above  :

but I feel as good as I can and they don't come because of unbelief.  Even prayer or asking and letting go has worked for lots of things, but that doesn't work with things i have unbelief over. 

See?

I'm talking about resistance in the form of fear or limiting beliefs.  I've even tried hypnosis and subliminals but they didn't work either. 

You didn't do it properly, or if you did it properly, you didn't do it long enough. Simple.

but I feel as good as I can and they don't come because of resistance.  Even prayer or asking and letting go has worked for lots of things, but that doesn't work with things i have resistance to. 
I think what I need to do is get familiar with the thought of the wish fulfilled. The more you think about it the more familiar you get with what that would be like and the more you vibrate on the frequency of having it.  And the best time to do that is when you're in theta so I think this method should be good for that. 

Try that.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2019, 06:04:54 PM »
Brighton, you say I lack practical experience and intelligence, most people here know what I have manifested, so I will not go debate about that :D You calling me superfrog won't change my reputation =) And besides that your attitude shows who and what you are, no words are needed :D Almost half of the forum is gone because of you. I strongly suggest you change your attitude before you get banned again.

Other than that you say "Secondly, you are building faith in the subconscious mind, not the conscious mind. That's where it counts."
Faith is another word for trust or belief, those are the same. All beliefs are subconscious because they work behind the scenes without you needing to be aware of them, but they are conscious too when you look at them. So "building faith" is just another words to say "accepting a desired belief" ... and this doesnt contradict what I said above. What is "subconsciously" accepted doesnt depend upon at what time you use suggestion, but of the intensity of thought and your association with them. This "nightly method" will work if you use strong emotions and associate strongly with the idea you desire. But for that it needs to be stronger than your daily negative thoughts you take as facts and that give you negative emotions. Telling people that they will manifest something while having opposite thoughts and feelings just because they do a technique at night is just superstition and wishful thinking.

Anyway good luck all.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2019, 06:59:38 PM »
My more extensive reply will follow later. Lets address this one issue first:

Brighton, you say I lack practical experience and intelligence, most people here know what I have manifested, so I will not go debate about that :D You calling me superfrog won't change my reputation =)

Telling people that they will manifest something while having opposite thoughts and feelings just because they do a technique at night is just superstition and wishful thinking.

I see. Then how did it work for this guy :

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=25923.msg217502

And this girl :

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26178.m

And what about this old geezer who consciously thought the opposite of what he subconsciously programmed (watch from the 4th minute onward):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCYZxeWuO34&t=23s

So explain how all of this worked for them then.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2019, 07:07:26 PM »
Dude! People get their ex back even without thinking about them, by moving on and letting go... in fact there is many more success stories with that way. You are trying to prove a point and you refuse to see anything else. Just because you find 3 stories/examples of something doesn't make it a rule. And most of the positive ex back stories on forums end few days weeks after they're posted because the ex is not the point at all. Why don't you explain them that? Why don't you see both sides?? There is thousand of stories on neville goddard reddit where people report it didn't work for them. Explain that too.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2019, 09:05:09 PM »

Brighton, you say I lack practical experience and intelligence, most people here know what I have manifested, so I will not go debate about that :D

I'm sorry then. You do have practical experience. But you lack the intelligence to understand it properly and teach it.

Neville manifested many things, but he was not a great teacher of the practical loa. You really needed to be an excellent student to get the max out of him. However, he is honest enough, and this is palpable in his recordings, to have agreed that he had big gaps in his approach if someone had put it to him directly.

Unlike frogs.

You calling me superfrog won't change my reputation =)

Also known as soupafrog.

And no one can change your reputation. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

And besides that your attitude shows who and what you are, no words are needed :D Almost half of the forum is gone because of you. I strongly suggest you change your attitude before you get banned again.

Only a frog will miss the bitter half. Only a frog would mourn that the cockroaches have been chased out of the house.

And lo and behold....a frog has !

There was nothing great about this forum when I found it last December. It was a joke. So many capable people have left because of the slop that festered here and were milked by the loapornstars. It was a live real time focus group for fake loa gurus. I've had so many people write me that they left because of it. And now you have new intelligent people showing up, and even one fighting back against preexisting soupafrog mutation.

Ultimately it doesn't matter. Those who have ears, who really want to make it, will hear. Those who don't, will end up working for those who do. These are the rules - I didn't make them.

Other than that you say "Secondly, you are building faith in the subconscious mind, not the conscious mind. That's where it counts."
Faith is another word for trust or belief, those are the same.

Essentially yes.

All beliefs are subconscious because they work behind the scenes without you needing to be aware of them, but they are conscious too when you look at them. So "building faith" is just another words to say "accepting a desired belief" ... and this doesnt contradict what I said above.

No frog. You can often consciously accept something that makes sense, yet you would not have shifted the negative subconscious belief enough. That's generally how it is with deep seated beliefs, and when dealing with people new to the loa. Everyone has had that experience.

What is "subconsciously" accepted doesnt depend upon at what time you use suggestion, but of the intensity of thought and your association with them.

Yes. Eventually a skilled practicioner will just make conscious choices or decisions, one time, and get what he desires. It works because he ALREADY has a huge body of previous loa successes buttressing his subconscious faith - so there is no interference from unbelief. But when you are new to the loa, you start off with the basics, something simple and sure to work even if it takes much much longer. It is a tried and tested process that works best for most people. Then you BUILD UP the number of deliberate successes you have and eventually you get to the point where you cut down what you manifest.

course. This "nightly method" will work if you use strong emotions and associate strongly with the idea you desire.

That's kinda how it is supposed to be worked.

But for that it needs to be stronger than your daily negative thoughts you take as facts and that give you negative emotions.

Alpha programming is stronger than beta thoughts. And remember, in alpha programming, you are building subconscious faith for what you want, and you STOP BUILDING SUBCONSCIOUS FAITH FOR WHAT YOU DON'T WANT.

Need just a leeeettle experience and intelligence for that distinction.

Keep building subconscious faith for what you want every day + stop building subconscious faith for what you don't want = Positive faith being greater than negative, eventually = intended physical manifestation.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 09:08:43 PM by Brighton »

Tags: