Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: **The Nightly Method**  (Read 5420 times)

Offline andresanchez1985

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: **The Nightly Method**
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2019, 08:14:41 AM »
Andre, I have only been here since last December. It has  not even been a month.

That's not true.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 887
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2019, 01:10:34 PM »
Andre, I have only been here since last December. It has  not even been a month.

The Great Brighton caught red-handed LYING .... nothing unusual. He is an impostor. MC returnes... as usual... disguised as another. Maybe he will explain why ...

But it had to be done to expose his lie ...

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 162
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2019, 03:30:57 PM »

The Great Brighton caught red-handed LYING .... nothing unusual. He is an impostor. MC returnes... as usual... disguised as another. Maybe he will explain why ...

But it had to be done to expose his lie ...

It has been some time since I've been compared to a rap artist. I've been asked about this several times over pm. But now it all makes sense. A certain "moonlight concerto".  Clearly, a former member, long since left because of the lush mental green vibrant shoots that sprouted over here.

Yet to move from gnawing and gnashing your teeth to an outright lying bite is telling. It is now clear that Ratum's ratcrap about letting go was an attempt to clutter this thread rather than a giant boil of ignorance manifesting itself. I should have understood earlier, but was mislead by everythingbutthegirl's friendly interaction with you.

And she, ma138 and Abhinav are the true stars of this forum and what they say and do must be given great weight.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 06:18:18 PM by Brighton »

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 162
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2019, 02:51:04 AM »
I will be republishing the nightly method, in a day or two, with updates gleaned from productive discussions on this thread.

Anyone who would like to contribute their thoughts and experiences with the nightly method, in particular, tips and tricks about how to optimise it, do send me a pm and I will include it with acknowledgement to you (unless you insist otherwise).

Thanks.

Tags: