Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Subconscious connection vs daydreaming  (Read 712 times)

Offline ris10

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 4
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Subconscious connection vs daydreaming
« on: January 07, 2019, 09:22:57 PM »
Hi,

I've read at multiple places that while doing RS, we really need to make a subconscious connection, and it shouldn't be like daydreaming.

My question is how do we know if we've actually made a subconscious connection without observing the POI. What are your experiences in this regard?

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 886
    • View Profile
Re: Subconscious connection vs daydreaming
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 12:22:53 AM »
In RS and visualization, the best way to know if you've actually done it right is that you will feel satiated. The experience will leave you satisfied, it will be easi(er) to put it out of your mind afterward because you will have gotten your fill of the experience. A daydream just leaves you wanting more.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ris10

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 10:20:44 PM »
In RS and visualization, the best way to know if you've actually done it right is that you will feel satiated. The experience will leave you satisfied, it will be easi(er) to put it out of your mind afterward because you will have gotten your fill of the experience. A daydream just leaves you wanting more.
Thanks, I think i need to review what I'm doing, because I'm often left with this incomplete feeling

Offline BlackCat

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 11:44:03 PM »
You will feel your chakras spinning really fast or tingling, especially solar plexus and heart chakra. Others yes like the 3rd eye or sacral in some type of RS or telepathic connection. You will feel elated and really happy after RS. My chakras are in big activity when i do RS or outside it, i even had a strong sacral activity before doing RS to my POI.

Offline ris10

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 12:56:49 AM »
You will feel your chakras spinning really fast or tingling, especially solar plexus and heart chakra. Others yes like the 3rd eye or sacral in some type of RS or telepathic connection. You will feel elated and really happy after RS. My chakras are in big activity when i do RS or outside it, i even had a strong sacral activity before doing RS to my POI.
Thanks, I have to work better I think

Tags: