Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I ain't no tadpole!!!  (Read 2805 times)

Online samson2896

• Thank You
  • -Given: 113
  • -Receive: 5
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't no tadpole!!!
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2019, 07:32:53 AM »
Look at tadpole's comments on this thread.  He has realised that all the theory in the world will not hold a candle to actual repeatable physical results. That is the most important way to winnow the wheat from the chaff.

Yes. Action speaks louder than words. Show me the MONEY!
All this time, I have been doing everything in the wrong direction. I hope to understand everything first, then do it.
But no, it should be do it first to get results, then understanding will automatically come to you.

There are times when I don't know what method to take. There are so many so called "methods" in the world. Essentially, all methods aim to create the feeling of wish fulfilled. While they may all potentially work, but in terms of effectiveness and ease, the imaginary scenes are the best.

I have done enough research to understand that many successful people, (for example people who keep winning lotteries over and over again, and winning all the prizes that they set their focus upon), all use the imaginary scenes as their techniques.

Imaginary scenes are the the way to go!!!

Also, the quickest way to have faith in the subconscious to to work on specific targets and manifest them.
This is the quickest, simplest and the easiest way to build your faith.

I see this now.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 07:36:38 AM by samson2896 »

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 156
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2019, 11:21:13 AM »
because there is no law stating that the feeling of positive emotions = create the belief that you have your desire = desire manifested.

Not " you have your desire" , but "you already physically possess your desire"

Goto the post where the above extract was taken from.  Repost all of it in a new post, with the text amended as I have directed (with appropriate changes according to context - think understand what you are doing). Delete the old one in its entirety.

And ''Highness'", must be with a capital H. Has no one ever taught you basic manners?

Do you want a friend to walk with you on your painful journey from a transmogrified tadpole back to a human? A pacer? If so, then show Dmittas your enthusiasm. If not, let him flee, and you will walk alone through the petrified forest, with a mere computer to light the way.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Online samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2019, 02:55:00 PM »

Also, I can see clearly now how "just be happy all the time to get what you want", "self love" , "let go", "not be desperate", "detachment",  are all bullshit.
First, if you really want to get something, whether you get it or not depends on your belief of the desire itself.  All the above are irrelevant.
Second, your subconscious beliefs are what create physical reality, instead of your conscious beliefs. Therefore, even though you may be thinking the best and happiest thoughts, feeling great in your conscious state, if your subconscious holds negative beliefs, then you are still going to get negative physical reality.

Elaborate on the above. Break it down very explicitly. Imagine you are speaking to someone in danger of turning into a tadpole.

Concept No. 1:

Joseph Murphy— for as a man thinketh in his sub-conscious mind, so is he.
NOT— for as a man thinketh in his conscious mind, so is he. (This is WRONG).

Many of us understand the concept that "beliefs, thoughts, feelings, imagination create physical reality".
We take this on surface level, and then try our best to think of only positive thoughts, change beliefs into positive ones, feel happy and good all the time, and then not think about the negative, in our CONSCIOUS everyday life, with the hope that our CONSCIOUS positivity will create our physical reality.

However, it is the subconscious that creates, not the conscious.
Therefore, what you think/ feel consciously will not directly and immediately affect your physical reality.
And, if we are positive consciously all the time, but our subconscious holds lots of negative, we will still get negative physical reality in the end.

Therefore, it should be "SUBCONSCIOUS beliefs, thoughts, feelings and imagination create physical reality".
and NOT " conscious beliefs, thought, feelings and imagination create physical reality"

Concept No. 2:

The contents in our conscious mind (beliefs, thoughts, feelings, imagination) may INFLUENCE our subconscious mind.

Therefore, theoretically speaking, we should think more positive, and less negative.

However, since most of us have lots of negative subconscious beliefs, our conscious positive thoughts or feelings never get a change to get imprinted on the subconscious. That's why some people think positive all day, but still get bad results, because the positive thoughts never get through into the subconscious.

If our subconscious is healthier and have more positive beliefs in the future, then our conscious positive thoughts/ feelings will have greater power in influencing the subconscious.

Now, in facing conscious negative thoughts/ feelings:
trying to get rid of them is pointless, because these conscious negativity is all automatically generated by the subconscious negative beliefs.
We can't stop the conscious negativity even if we try. Therefore, the best way is just to accept them for the time being, while we go and fix our subconscious negative beliefs.

Concept 3:

"just be happy all the time to get what you want", "self love" , "let go", "not be desperate", "detachment",  are all bullshit.
Why?

because there is no law stating that the feeling of positive emotions = create the belief that you already physically possess your desire = desire manifested.

You can be so happy, love yourself, and detached, but all these just distract yourself from building the belief that you have your desire/
So, all the talk of self-love, feeling happy, is a distraction from you doing the real work of creating belief.

Hence, if you are super needy, desperate, unhappy, but somehow you manage to build the belief that you have your desire, then you will have your desire nonetheless, because the only law in the world is the law of belief.

# New Note:

I think it's best to assume that what you think, feel, imagine in the conscious state will have no influence on the subconscious mind. (just for now, the conscious mind does indeed affect the subconscious, but right now, i don't think it's good for me to care about this point)

Therefore, think/ fee/ imagine whatever you want in the conscious state, and when negativity arises, just let them be.
AT THE SAME TIME
work on your target using the alpha subconscious programming.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 03:02:22 PM by samson2896 »

Online samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2019, 08:16:30 PM »
I have been re-reading your previous posts and I have some intelligent questions (the bold sentences are quotes):

1. Quote from: Alexbally on December 16, 2018, 03:17:18 AM
Hypnosis did not and does not work on me, as it does not work on so many other people, so this would not be repeatable evidence

It has been scientifically determined, through double blind studies, across many years and cultures, that the procedure called "hypnosis" does not work with certain people. That must mean that hypnosis and its predicate of the sentient subconscious mind must be a lie. lol.

Are you asking about hypnosis, or self-hypnosis here?
Why would hypnosis not work with certain people?

2.  LOA is indeed about faith, and not techniques. But how do you build that faith if you don't have it ? You use techniques. Yet many idiots are mystified by the techniques and not their purpose. Dumb.

Could you explain what you mean on the above? especially the word "faith".
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 08:50:44 PM by samson2896 »

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2019, 09:07:49 PM »
I have been re-reading your previous posts and I have some intelligent questions (the bold sentences are quotes):

1. Quote from: Alexbally on December 16, 2018, 03:17:18 AM
Hypnosis did not and does not work on me, as it does not work on so many other people, so this would not be repeatable evidence

It has been scientifically determined, through double blind studies, across many years and cultures, that the procedure called "hypnosis" does not work with certain people. That must mean that hypnosis and its predicate of the sentient subconscious mind must be a lie. lol.

Are you asking about hypnosis, or self-hypnosis here?
Why would hypnosis not work with certain people?

I'm not asking about hypnosis. Alexladukaballs was saying the hypnosis worldwide must be bullshit just because it does not work with him. And since hypnosis purports to access the subconscious mind, and since hypnosis is bullshit because it doesn't work with Alexladukaballs, therfore the subconscious mind cannot exist.

Which is, of course, utter drivel.

Why doesn't hypnosis work with some people ? No idea. But this is the observed medical data.

2.  LOA is indeed about faith, and not techniques. But how do you build that faith if you don't have it ? You use techniques. Yet many idiots are mystified by the techniques and not their purpose. Dumb.

Could you explain what you mean on the above? especially the word "faith".

Faith = convictions = strong subconscious belief. Which is something that can be manually and deliberately built up from zero, even from unbelief (i.e. faith that you don't have and won't have what you desire), over time without any initial faith to begin with.

I think the rest answers itself. Read it plainly. Don't overthink. With my posts, you only need to think, not overthink.

Gimme a report on the videos that you watched, and the specific visuals you are using for your nightly method. And confirm that you've gone through the entire nightly method post including the embedded links, and you understand it all. 
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 09:09:42 PM by Brighton »

Online samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2019, 09:15:19 PM »
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 09:22:32 PM by samson2896 »

Online samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2019, 09:22:56 PM »
Please ignore my previous question. It is stupid.

Gimme a report on the videos that you watched, and the specific visuals you are using for your nightly method. And confirm that you've gone through the entire nightly method post including the embedded links, and you understand it all.

Yes, I will.

Online samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2019, 06:38:13 AM »
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
"Ask, Believe, Receive"

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2019, 06:42:02 AM »
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
"Ask, Believe, Receive"

wtf ? Explain what you mean by posting the above !

Online samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2019, 06:44:21 AM »
So I just woke up in the morning, and look what I accidentally found in the house:
A "BRIGHTON" conch!  :o :P  ;)

I got this conch a long long time ago, and today it decided to pop into my view.

LOL!!!

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2019, 06:50:32 AM »
Tadpole,

I notice you like to highlight stuff on your printed copy of posm. You're still in school, and doubtless you highlight stuff on your study notes as well.

This is a good thing. It brings back fond memories in fact. I had friends who basically highlighted 90% of an entire page lolol

Anyway, keep highlighting good statements from posm. Do it until you finish the book. Then reread the book. You will notice certain passages that now seem very important to you, that you missed on the first read. Highlight that.

Then, copy each sentence and paste it into a dedicated memo application. Don't type it out manually - that takes too long. You have a soft copy. I expect it is searchable (if not find a searchable one online). Search for the first few words of the sentence you wish to copy, then select and copy of the entire sentence once you've found it. Do this until you have all of your highlighted sentences copied off.

Then you will post it into a fresh thread as your POSM compendium.

This is not urgent, and it could be very time consuming. So you can do this over the next 30 days. It must be finished by Valentine's day, and it must be posted on Valentine's day. All the lonely hearts on the forum can read it, be inspired, and go out and get some.

Online samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2019, 07:01:38 AM »
Tadpole,

I notice you like to highlight stuff on your printed copy of posm. You're still in school, and doubtless you highlight stuff on your study notes as well.

This is a good thing. It brings back fond memories in fact. I had friends who basically highlighted 90% of an entire page lolol

Anyway, keep highlighting good statements from posm. Do it until you finish the book. Then reread the book. You will notice certain passages that now seem very important to you, that you missed on the first read. Highlight that.

Then, copy each sentence and paste it into a dedicated memo application. Don't type it out manually - that takes too long. You have a soft copy. I expect it is searchable (if not find a searchable one online). Search for the first few words of the sentence you wish to copy, then select and copy of the entire sentence once you've found it. Do this until you have all of your highlighted sentences copied off.

Then you will post it into a fresh thread as your POSM compendium.

This is not urgent, and it could be very time consuming. So you can do this over the next 30 days. It must be finished by Valentine's day, and it must be posted on Valentine's day. All the lonely hearts on the forum can read it, be inspired, and go out and get some.

Yes.

So for now I ignore the parts that POSM contradict/ conflict with your words, and focus on highlighting the sentences that are important to me ?

"Ask, Believe, Receive"

wtf ? Explain what you mean by posting the above !

I just thought about christianity and how the "kingdom of God" may in fact refer to our beliefs in our subconscious mind.
kingdom of god— belief
all these things added unto you- receive

We can create heaven and the kingdom of God here on Earth, using the law of belief.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 07:06:09 AM by samson2896 »

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2019, 07:10:32 AM »
Yes.

So for now I ignore the parts that POSM contradict/ conflict with your words, and focus on highlighting the sentences that are important to me ?

Yes, highlight what seems important to you.

"Ask, Believe, Receive"

]
I just thought about christianity and how the "kingdom of God" may in fact refer to our beliefs in our subconscious mind.
kingdom of god— belief
all these things added unto you- receive

We can create heaven and the kingdom of God here on Earth, using the law of belief.

Very good tadpole. Very good indeed.

Your interpretation is wrong and not what that quote means, of course. But it is not stupid at all.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 08:26:18 AM by Brighton »

Online samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2019, 11:38:41 AM »
Quote from: thegreenbutterfly on Today at 02:26:13 AM
Thanks! Isn't a major part of LOA about letting go so you can either attract exactly what you want our better into your life?

No.  Letting go has nothing to do with the deliberate use of Loa.  If you use letting go as an Loa method,  it will ultimately destroy your life. You will become proficient at a method that will fail you at the most important moments in your life. And then you will completely collapse.

Letting go= giving up on your desire.
If you have a truly huge desire, then it is impossible for you to let go of it. You just can't. There's no way you can give up on it. The desire will keep lurking in the dark and keep urging you to get it fulfilled. It's a very uncomfortable feeling.

The only way to "let go" of it is to accomplish your desire. Then you will get happy.

And, the sooner you accomplish your desire, the better. Otherwise, your inability to accomplish your desire, and hence your wrong misunderstanding that you need to give up on your desire, love yourself more... will screw up your thinking, and make you think very unclearly and stupidly, like what happened to me.

I remember a few years ago I was very clear-minded and logical in my thinking, when my desire of "growing taller" was just in its infancy. I knew exactly what I wanted, and then I was searching for the method to make it come true. But then I bumped into so many misleading info on the internet and I didn't know that the imaginary scene and alpha programming is all that you ever need. RIP me.

Then as time went by, and after I listened to all that esther hicks crap, and letting go crap, and all that nonsense about how life is not about selfishly getting your desires, it is wrong to get your desire, and then the buddhist crap, and actually the crap on other forums, and all that "you need to feel happy now, in order to get your desire),

I ended up not getting any results with my dream, then I got lost, very lost...

If only someone could point me exactly in the right direction when I was younger, and he would have saved me from all the wrong paths that I have taken these few years.

Luckily, on the bright side, I know who I once was (that very clever, goal oriented kid), and I know that I can get there once again. Not exactly that same kid, but a new person with intelligence, smartness and clear-headedness, PLUS my wisdom from my learnings from all my mistakes and misunderstandings along the way.

Therefore, I am glad.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 11:40:14 AM by samson2896 »

Online samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2019, 11:54:43 AM »
OMG what is wrong with me today?

I was having lunch with my dad today and he was wearing this shirt.

I don't know what to say.

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • Mr Brightside: Samson deleting your post, i dont like you calling out people.. and i dont agree with the things you said about each individual
    Today at 10:50:55 PM
  • samson2896: Lol the loa is a law of physics like heat, light and gravity. Everyone who thinks knows that now.
    Today at 09:20:10 AM
  • TheGoodWitch: Lol I love the Beatles
    Today at 03:00:59 AM
  • siamesegirl: I wasn't born for another 17 years
    Today at 02:43:23 AM
  • happybunny: I was 10 when Hello Goodbye came out :)
    Today at 02:39:36 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rblYSKz_VnI
    Today at 02:00:34 AM
  • Lolozapata: hello!
    Today at 01:48:47 AM
  • cochranizer: Hello
    Today at 12:13:57 AM
  • TheGoodWitch: Hello to all!
    January 15, 2019, 08:58:12 PM
  • Lolozapata: Haha LOA is a spiritual law.law.  LOA is just a mainstrram termo that ronda byrnes popularized
    January 15, 2019, 07:45:10 PM
  • samson2896: Lolozapata, this is an loa forum, not a spiritual forum,. If you need a temple suggest you find one in your town.
    January 15, 2019, 06:33:29 PM
  • Lolozapata: be chill, be cool, be calm, be more loving, This is a spiritual forum
    January 15, 2019, 03:46:22 AM
  • andresanchez1985: For the record, lolo, I'm not asking you to pray for me. I would welcome it, but if you can simply guide me that is fine by me.
    January 15, 2019, 03:46:01 AM
  • Lolozapata: Oh wow
    January 15, 2019, 03:21:31 AM
  • andresanchez1985: Nobody is stopping you from praying for me without a fee either Brighton. I'm never going to pay you 150k to pray to heal my "neurological defects", because I don't have the money, I don't trust you, and I don't believe that is the problem. But if you actually believed it, you wouldn't invent this ridiculous demand to donate 150k to this "charity". If you want to do charity, you can just do it, don't you know? You want to vet me first? Well why aren't you vetting the people getting help from Kiva? It's just an excuse and everyone can see that. You're just an asshole.
    January 15, 2019, 01:41:34 AM
  • andresanchez1985: "Lolo (lol) nothings stopping you from praying for Andre without a fee." That is indeed true. I've asked people who claim to believe in God and the The Law and these sort of things to just pray for me. They don't even need to pray for my actual dream, just to make me able to achieve it on my own, to ease the despair or whatever is holding me back. They refuse. They defend their refusal with excuses. There are only two explanations for that. Either they do not believe their preaching, or they are horrible human beings. I don't know in which category Brighton falls, but others who wear the mask of niceness and politeness are no better.
    January 15, 2019, 01:37:08 AM
  • Brighton: Sure we'll get to see it. When the great pumpkin rises from the fields lol
    January 15, 2019, 01:32:15 AM
  • Brighton: In boot camp, they tell run your entire life for a time. It has worked for hundreds of years. Not anything a wimp would know enough about to comment on of course.
    January 15, 2019, 01:30:09 AM
  • Brighton: Lolo (lol) nothings stopping you from praying for Andre without a fee.Unconditional love much?
    January 15, 2019, 01:27:00 AM
  • andresanchez1985: My impression of it is that it is too limited. I tell people in these sorts of communities, that believe in these far out things, about what I want, and they tell me it is impossible.
    January 15, 2019, 12:40:28 AM
  • andresanchez1985: I've read it.
    January 14, 2019, 11:12:08 PM
  • Lolozapata: And no Andrés, you are not defective, por have any "chemical umbalance" . dont believe me, go read  "Biology o belief by doctor Bruce Lipton. That is all you need you change the limited thinking that got you in a rot.
    January 14, 2019, 11:04:27 PM
  • Lolozapata: What he says and what he does are on complete different levels.
    January 14, 2019, 11:01:01 PM
  • Lolozapata: Doesnt seem to me Like Brighton is a master. He is on a competition mindset. He is trying to probé that he is better, that he is right, that he is worthy. This talks about deep limiting believes (probably i am not important or its bad to make mistakes) coming from a guy asking 150k por a mind cirgury.  Furthermire, saying on one of bus post that you are basicly a salve to your "genial imabalances"
    January 14, 2019, 11:00:21 PM
  • andresanchez1985: Discipline? You told me I'm defective and therefore hopeless, but for the low low price of 150k you will heal my diseased brain. And it's not even 150k for yourself, you just want to play some sort of sadistic stupid game. You are straight up saying "those people deserve help, you don't, fuck you".
    January 14, 2019, 09:26:54 PM
  • Alexbally: What are you on about "over a year" lol? You asked me a week before Xmas. Nevertheless, I'm still qualifying new material so it's ready when it's ready. Stick around...you'll get to see it
    January 14, 2019, 09:18:18 PM
  • Alexbally: Oh dear, let's not confuse discipline with telling people how they have to live their lives shall we please.
    January 14, 2019, 09:16:36 PM
  • Brighton: Just checked - we've been waiting for over a year, Bally. lol
    January 14, 2019, 06:51:53 PM
  • Brighton: Hardcore discipline is not fascism, Bally. Btw, we're still waiting for you to put up you post. Need more time to figure it out ? Unless of course, as Ratums said, you are just a posing like the frog.
    January 14, 2019, 06:48:08 PM
  • Alexbally: Keep up the good work  ;D
    January 14, 2019, 06:44:43 PM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal