Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I ain't no tadpole!!!  (Read 5163 times)

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
  • -Given: 113
  • -Receive: 12
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't no tadpole!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2019, 04:11:50 PM »
Hi brighton,

you know what, yes, you are absolutely right, I should just start doing it, instead of intellectualizing/ theorizing/ or trying to understand it.

Keep it simple. And not complicate it.

Right now, what I will focus on only is to focus on my desire — my beach holiday, and practise whatever mind programming techniques consistently and diligently to build the belief. And that's it. Simple.

I don't need to understand everything. This is my "epiphany" after writing my long post this morning and when I look back on it, I just think that I am overcomplicating everything.  A few minutes ago, I actually want to rewrite another post to tell you to ignore the post that I just wrote this morning, but then I see that you have already written your posts telling me not to overcomplicate things.

What a strange coincidence.

;D
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 04:16:47 PM by samson2896 »

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 159
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2019, 04:17:00 PM »
Good.

Watch some youtube videos on the maldives, thailand holidays whatever. Spend about half and hour at least. Then decide exactly where you want to go. Post it up later here.

Post a picture of the kiss sign in your room.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2019, 04:21:20 PM »
Right,

I will do that.
Just a recap: my homework is to:

1. Read the POSM.
2. Unlimited Power each chapter a day, 30 min, read "aloud" mentally.
3. Get started with the board punching learning.
4. Read the forum links you sent me.

Did I miss anything?

If not, this is what I will do.
And now, I need to finish my essay for my uni course.

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2019, 04:33:14 PM »
For my reference.

The Nightly Method
« on: Today at 04:27:21 PM »
PublishQuote (selected)Thank You

STEP 1 : Read the following writeup.

==================

The LOA is much easier to use than most people make it out to be. All you need is faith. That's it. If you have faith, you can manifest everything that you desire.

How do you get this faith?
The answer is simple.. you build it.

And faith is not needed to successfully build faith.

In order to build your faith you must change the beliefs in your subconscious mind. Right now it is full of limiting beliefs such as.. this is impossible.. I cannot do this.. I will never have that.. etc.

Fortunately, you can erase these beliefs and replace them with new ones. All you have to do is follow this nightly routine:Every night before you go to sleep, lay down and relax in your bed, close your eyes and picture yourself (in a first-person view) in a scenario where you have already received your desire. As you are visualizing, let yourself feel all of the emotions that you would actually feel if this scenario were real. Fulfillment, thankfulness, love, happiness, or whatever feels natural to you. While you are soaking up these wonderful feelings, you will most likely drift off to sleep.

Now this part is very important; if you have trouble visualizing, do not worry about that. The whole point of the visualization is to evoke the feelings. The feelings are what help reprogram your subconscious mind, NOT the visualization itself. Do not kick yourself if your visualizations are not clear, instead, focus on the feelings they give you.

A common problem while using this method is that people have trouble conjuring the feelings. Usually this is because the scene they are picturing is too complex. Do not overwhelm yourself with lots of details (long dialogue, smell, lots of actions, etc.). If you are too focused on the scene itself, it takes away from the feelings. All you need is a simple, 30 second scene. If you do not have the full feelings after one visualization, then you can repeat the scene until you do. You could also try a different scene. When you do get the full feelings, hold onto them and let them wash over you over and over.

If your mind is too busy and you cannot choose a scene to visualize, try asking LOA/God for an idea. Just speak to LOA/God like you would to another person. It should come to you within minutes.

Here is a worked example of the entire method:

You still love your ex boyfriend and you want to be with him again. Every night you'll go to bed and picture the two of you together, he is kissing you, or saying something flattering, or proposing to you, basically any scenario where the two of you are already back together. Naturally this will make you feel great. You will feel happy he is yours again, you will feel accomplished because it was you who brought him back. You will feel the love you two share. You will let yourself be engulfed by these feelings. If you get the urge to smile, let it happen. You may even tear up because the feelings are so strong.

While reveling in these feelings you'll fall asleep and they will sink into your subconscious, and over time will recondition your subconscious, and your old beliefs will be replaced with the new beliefs that you will receive your desire.

When you first start doing visualizations they may feel fake and it might be difficult to feel much emotion but if you persist, and don't skip any nights, it will get easier with time. The whole process will feel more and more natural. As time goes by your confidence will grow and you will stop doubting the LOA during the daytime, and eventually you will have such strong faith that it is unwavering. This is when your desire will manifest.

STEP 2 : Listen this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKS_QIPet-k

This 19 minute clip will explain all the key essentials required during visualisation. And Neville Goddard is one of the pioneers in the LOA movement, and is a real resource for cubs and lions on missions.

STEP 3 : Create three scenes

Create three scenes which can only happen 3 months after you are already married. Or basically create a scene that can only happen 3 months after the significant event you are looking for. If you are seeking reconciliation, create a scene where you talk about your reconciliation meeting that happened recently. (Make it a very casual reference - you should have long forgiven and forgotten after receiving a comprehensive and sincere apology 3 months earlier. )

So you are in the future, looking back on your past, and in terms of clock time, the past you're looking back on is still in your future when compared to today. I think you get that.

a. Create a long wonderful scene by simple long daydreaming as usual, and then
b. focus on the most interesting or iconic 30 seconds of it. This snapshot will be what you will use for your sm reprogramming. All the elements of the entire daydream WILL be implied to your sm when you focus on this snapshot alone. This works no matter how long your initial daydream was.

A short clip is needed as we don't want to engage the mind much during the nightly method, as that makes it harder to fall asleep. And, when you focus on the most powerful 30 seconds of the scene, the feelings of accomplishment that we are targeting will rise up far more easily.

So you now have 3 good clips. Switch between both as you get tired of one (and this is common and no problem at all.

NB : If your 30 second snapshot does not produce strong feelings when you dwell in it, your snapshot and the underlying daydream is not powerful/interesting enough. You are likely holding yourself back from full-out unrestricted daydreaming initially.
Don't.

Without powerful feelings, this method will fail. So invest time and energy to do this preparation well.

STEP 4 : Falling asleep too easily.

If you fall asleep too easily, you will not have sufficient time basking in the feeling of the wish fulfilled, for there to be much impact on your subconscious mind. You need at least 5 minutes in this space. This problem is tackled in the following ways :

a. Crawl into bed and sleep in a different position from your usual position. This keeps you awake longer.
b. Wash your face and dry it either completely or partially, before you turn in.
c. Sleep a little earlier than your usual sleeping time. At least 15 minutes earlier.
d. Anything else that particularly works for you. Experiment - it may take a few days to get this right. That's ok.

/end
« Last Edit: Today at 04:30:47 PM by Brighton »
Report to moderator     Logged
Make money with the loa :

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26818.msg225450

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=25923.msg217502

Get a dream job :

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26818.msg225450

Ex Back:
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26178.m

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2019, 04:38:52 PM »
The nightly method :

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26841.msg225861;topicseen#new

Tadpole, logo through the writeup, especially the Neville link. Then watch some Maldives videos.  Then give it a try immediately. Set the alarm to 30 minutes later in case you fall asleep. Then after that, post your experience here. Then look at my later response and implement all of that from tonight.

Do all of this after you've finished up your uni assignment first.

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2019, 06:48:45 PM »
show me the money— OK, I have heard it before and does it mean like I need to back it up with action?

no time to do the maldives video or the nightly method tonight.
gotta work on my essay now lol.

P.S. Thanks for reminding me on the "kiss". it really solves many of my problems in life.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 07:10:57 PM by samson2896 »

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2019, 07:05:39 PM »

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 07:34:46 AM by samson2896 »

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2019, 07:49:30 PM »
show me the money— OK, I have heard it before and does it mean like I need to back it up with action?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrag8ll85w

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2019, 07:33:49 AM »
Good morning, just woke up.

Right now it is full of limiting beliefs such as.. this is impossible.. I cannot do this.. I will never have that.. etc.

Well, I am sure that for my desire of growing taller from 5 feet 8 to 6 feet 7, I definitely do not have these limiting beliefs. Otherwise, I would not have had this desire at the back of my head for 7 years now, and spending all these 7 years researching on LOA and stuff. I kid you not, but I feel it in my bones that that I CAN have it and I can accomplish it, otherwise I would have given up a long time ago.

OK. I understand all of your instructions and have no problems with them when I read through them.

Your advice on pretending you are in the future, and then looking back on your past is very good. I can see how this makes the selection of scenes so natural, as opposed to having to forcefully come up with a scene which conjures up a feeling.

Second, your 3-scene selection is excellent as well, instead of just 1 scene.

Oh gosh, actually I feel that I was so closed to succeeding in the past. I was almost there, but got screwed up by some factors. My mistakes are :

1. My goal setting is wrong. I only tried visualization for my goal of growing taller. Never have I tried it for another goal. I did try once, and I remember it's something like pineapple, or apple, or a pink elephant. Never did I set goals for anything big and "beyond" conventional methods. All I only focused on is growing taller. And my visualisations surrounding "Growing taller" are all very stressful and unnatural. Damn, this screwed me up big time.  :-\

2. Lack of self confidence. I always thought I was doing something wrong, and I didn't persist.

3. I have problems with my selection of scenes.

# I am actually quite good with imagination as a natural ability. It's just when it comes to consciously trying to use imagination for manifesting goals, then maybe I get stressed, too worried or too perfectionistic and this messes up my imagination.

I have some questions regarding the nightly method and the scenes:

1. Do I need to carry it and drift off to sleep? Can I do it, and then when I finish I am still conscious, THEN, I go to sleep?

2. How Long is a session? Do I stop once I have soaked up the feeling? If I have soaked it up in less than 5 minutes, is it done? So the point of having "soaked up the feeling" is the indicator right? I mean, even after having soaked up the feeling, do I need to repeat the scene over and over again? Well, this is pretty tiring right?

3. I am choosing a specific beach resort on a specific island in the Maldives. Now, when it actually happens, will I get exactly the beach resort that I want? Or, will it be something similar? (i don't want something similar, I want exactly the one that I have chosen)

4. Can I not go on this holiday with my family? Can I specify this? I feel like I am old enough to not do everything with my family and I really want to have some "me" time. However, I want to go with friends, and not be all alone on this holiday.
now, I can't think of any friends to go with at the moment. So in my scenes, should I imagine being alone, or with friends (but I don't even have friends in mind to begin with)?

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 09:10:49 AM by samson2896 »

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2019, 08:14:22 AM »

Well, I am sure that for my desire of growing taller from 5 feet 8 to 6 feet 7, I definitely do not have these limiting beliefs. Otherwise, I would not have had this desire at the back of my head for 7 years now, and spending all these 7 years researching on LOA and stuff. I kid you not, but I feel it in my bones that that I CAN have it and I can accomplish it, otherwise I would have given up a long time ago.

That's nice. Now, SHOW ME THE HOLIDAY MONEY !!

Oh gosh, actually I feel that I was so closed to succeeding in the past. I was almost there, but got screwed up by some factors.

You drank frog's soup.

2. Lack of self confidence. I always thought I was doing something wrong, and I didn't persist.

Common tadpole thinking.

That's about it. haha all the problems with my imagination that I told you about only go with my desire of growing taller, and when I try it for my beach holiday, my imagination is excellent. LOL ever since I was a kid, I have always had excellent and very vivid imagination and daydreaming ability.

Be careful not to daydream, when you do the nightly method. The daydream is the primer to help you identify a key scene. Then you focus on the scene and feelings of nowness that come with it.

I guess all I ever needed is someone to approve me of what I am doing, give me some support and guidance, and I will be flying on my way to success in no time. I am very grateful for your help and I do not feel like I am all alone having to figure all this by myself anymore.

That's nice. Now, SHOW ME THE HOLIDAY MONEY !!

I have some questions:

1. Do I need to carry it and drift off to sleep? Can I do it, and then when I finish I am still conscious, THEN, I go to sleep?

Yes you can, and initially that will likely happen. But it is always ideal to drift off to sleep while doing it. Don't stress over it. With practice, you will figure it out. Will take you a month at most.

2. How Long is a session? I mean, I can get the feeling very quickly, like as soon as I do it, so basically, after soaking up the feeling, I am done right? So that takes me no more than a few minutes?

Yes. No more than a few minutes.

3. I am choosing a specific beach resort on a specific island in the Maldives. Now, when it actually happens, will I get exactly the beach resort that I want? Or, will it be something similar? (i don't want something similar, I want exactly the one that I have chosen)

Stupid question i.e. tadpole alert !!

4. Can I not go on this holiday with my family? Can I specify this? I feel like I am old enough to not do everything with my family and I really want to have some "me" time.

Tadpole alert !!

However, I want to go with friends, and not be all alone on this holiday.
now, I can't think of any friends to go with at the moment. So in my scenes, should I imagine being alone, or with friends (but I don't even have friends in mind to begin with)?

Imagine with friends. Don't specify which friends. Don't visualise them. Think of a scene where you get a text saying " hurry up slowpoke we are waiting for you! " or something, for something exciting you're about to go do. Anyway this is not a big deal. It is so easy to make friends on holidays. There are even websites and apps where you can link up with single people going alone to the same destination at the same time.

And remember, what happens in the maldives, stays in the maldives lololololol

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2019, 09:11:04 AM »
Quote from: samson2896 on January 08, 2019, 07:05:39 PM

Well, uhh, I honestly don't know. I have read in the past that you are gonna get something that is "in the range of" your actual desire. So, it may be something similar to what you want.
In other books, I have read that you are gonna get exactly what you want down to the very specifics.
So, which one is correct?

2. How Long is a session? I mean, I can get the feeling very quickly, like as soon as I do it, so basically, after soaking up the feeling, I am done right? So that takes me no more than a few minutes?

Yes. No more than a few minutes.

What if I get the feeling in 5 minutes. And when I am done, I am still awake and not asleep?
So do I keep doing it till I fall asleep, or, do I stop doing the scene and just go to sleep right away?

New questions:

1. Trouble in finding scene:

I haven't done the "nightly method" yet because I am now having trouble finding a scene. I tried standing in the future, and looking at the past, and then engaged in natural "daydreaming" in order to locate 30 seconds of iconic scene. Well, I couldn't find any.

The scenes i potentially located:

Scene 1: the moment when I realised that mind power is real and I received the "shock" that the beach holiday has come true: I am jumping up and down, and I am in such disbelief and shock and ecstasy.

Scene 2: I am relaxing on the beach, looking at the blue ocean. However, I can't find the feeling in here because everything is just so motionless and relaxing. IN fact, most of the scenes seem so relaxing and tranquil and I just don't feel anything.

Well, how can I find a scene that has more emotional content in it? At the moment, I am having trouble finding it...

2. Physical scenes or "thinking" scenes?

Is this strictly "physical"? Like I am talking to someone, I am doing something, I am seeing something...
It shouldn't be a mental activity right? Like, in my scene, I look at the beach, and then mentally say "oh, this is amazing, thank you so much..."
Like I shouldn't be thinking and talking to myself in the scene?

3. Feeling of wish fulfilled- the very moment or the aftermath?

I can think of two types. One is the scene which depicts the "very moment" when I get that I succeed in manifesting my desire. The feeling of wish fulfilled there would be extreme happiness, excitement, jumping up and down feeling, like I am so happy I want to explode...

The other type is more like the "aftermath" of "the very moment". So, it's like I am now on my beach holiday, and I wouldn't necessarily be feeling ecstatic, but just fulfilled, happy, calm, whole...

These are two very different feelings of wish fulfilled. Which one should I pursue?

Thank you for reading this and I looking forward to your advice!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 09:25:13 AM by samson2896 »

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2019, 10:16:20 AM »

Well, uhh, I honestly don't know. I have read in the past that you are gonna get something that is "in the range of" your actual desire. So, it may be something similar to what you want.
In other books, I have read that you are gonna get exactly what you want down to the very specifics.
So, which one is correct?

If you don't come up with the correct answer, and explain exactly why it is correct, I am done with this thread.

Sometimes the frog dna mutation prompted by the soupafrogs' soup you injected into your vein intravenously, is too far gone to be easily reversed over the internet.

Many will not have what it takes to fight the poison.

Many will be lost.

Many.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 10:22:11 AM by Brighton »

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2019, 10:38:14 AM »
Yes, I will get exactly what I have programmed for.
Because before i do my imaginary scenes, I have already chosen a specific desire (let's call it ABC)  in mind -down to the very details.
The imaginary scenes serve to imprint my subconscious mind into believing that "I have ABC".
And since my desire is ABC all along, the result that I finally obtain must be ABC.

It is impossible to have DEF.

So yes, what I asked earlier on is a stupid question.

I understand that I have been "poisoned" so to speak (drank too much frogs soup), and my understanding is either wrong, or my logical reasoning of LOA is just messed up.
It will take time for me to spit out the poison, and I need a transitory period. During this time, I will try my best  not to be "stupid" but I am afraid I may ask stupid questions nonetheless. Will you please be patient with me?

Many will not have what it takes to fight the poison.

Many will be lost.

Many.

I won't fail. Not me.
I am born to do this, and I know it for a fact that I will succeed in the end.
I may continue ask stupid questions, or still struggle with my wrong understanding, but ultimately, I will come out of this as a brand new person with a new perspective on life.

Now, enough talking.
I will just keep thing simple. Because really, the whole concept of the nightly method is really simple.
You want something, you get your subconscious to believe that you have it by imaginary scenes through the use of feelings, and then you will have it. That's it.

Revised questions:

1. Trouble in finding scene:

I haven't done the "nightly method" yet because I am now having trouble finding a scene. I tried standing in the future, and looking at the past, and then engaged in natural "daydreaming" in order to locate 30 seconds of iconic scene. Well, I have trouble finding a scene with high emotional content.

Solution: I will google more on the resort pics and watch videos about these holidays. Then, when I have more "material" to work with, my mind will better "daydreaming", and hence, I can find the scenes.

2. Physical scenes or "thinking" scenes?

Is this strictly "physical"? Like I am talking to someone, I am doing something, I am seeing something...
It shouldn't be a mental activity right? Like, in my scene, I look at the beach, and then mentally say "oh, this is amazing, thank you so much..."
I shouldn't be thinking and talking to myself in the scene?

3. Feeling of wish fulfilled- the very moment or the aftermath?

I can think of two types. One is the scene which depicts the "very moment" when I get that I succeed in manifesting my desire. The feeling of wish fulfilled there would be extreme happiness, excitement, jumping up and down feeling, like I am so happy I want to explode...

The other type is more like the "aftermath" of "the very moment". So, it's like I am now on my beach holiday, and I wouldn't necessarily be feeling ecstatic, but just fulfilled, happy, calm, whole...

These are two very different feelings of wish fulfilled. Which one should I pursue?

Thank you for reading this and I looking forward to your advice!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 05:45:08 PM by samson2896 »

Offline abhinav

• Thank You
  • -Given: 72
  • -Receive: 102
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2019, 04:23:32 PM »
For once, just try to follow some steps and not question your self or any one else .... once you are able to manifest a big goal, you will understand and all your questions will be answered by yourself. There is no particular way that it has to be done... there are multiple ways and which ever way works for you, it works for you. Do not dwell on so many questions and getting deeper into every thing. Just concentrate on having 100% faith and 100% belief in your goal and to have 100% faith and belief, it will take some time and discipline. You have to explore your own way to know which way works for you.. For now, start with a particular way.. if it doesn't work, move onto the next one.

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2019, 04:38:22 PM »
Yup. I get this now.  ;)

I just decided that I am gonna abandon all my previous knowledge on LOA and have a fresh start on LOA.

1. Decide what you want. Be specific, it has to be a goal that cannot be reached using conventional means.

2. You need to create the subconscious belief that "I have this goal". How to do this? By programming your subconscious mind at alpha state, by using imaginary scenes (it's the feeling that matters). So all my discussions from now on should be focused on the scenes, and nothing else.

3. Persist.

4. I get it. Viola! Once I get my first success, and then I keep on working on other success, and when I have accumulated enough successes, I will automatically understand everything about LOA.

# Right now, the most important thing is the scene, and doing the scene. and nothing else.

I learn this now. By The hard way —

If you don't come up with the correct answer, and explain exactly why it is correct, I am done with this thread.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 05:53:01 PM by samson2896 »

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • ImaginationisKing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH-QwK4v0ZI
    March 25, 2019, 12:29:11 PM
  • SuperSeeker: @Ammoverma: Try guided meditation and concentrate on calming your breathing and nothing else for the duration of the meditation
    March 21, 2019, 04:30:15 AM
  • Ammoverma: Hi iam new here !need help with obsessive Compulsive negative looping thoughts
    March 19, 2019, 11:16:14 AM
  • Amita: I need help to heal my broken relationship plz help me
    March 18, 2019, 12:05:39 PM
  • Amita: Hii
    March 18, 2019, 12:04:41 PM
  • ImaginationisKing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qmj5mhDwJQ
    March 18, 2019, 10:38:57 AM
  • TheLittleBat: @Magneta007:get yo ass on discord boi
    March 17, 2019, 05:45:00 AM
  • Magneta007: Happy Friday! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uUIrXv7GTY&index=10&list=RDWsPfSXJaelk
    March 16, 2019, 01:04:09 AM
  • Magneta007: That just means your palm chakras were activated
    March 14, 2019, 01:01:49 AM
  • intensecity: Yesterday, I did a 30 minute session with me sitting up with my palms up. During the session, I noticed twice that my arms and hand were shaking for a few minutes. I know that RS works every time you do it, but does my arms/hands shaking could be my energy being sent out to my SP?
    March 08, 2019, 02:04:28 AM
  • Divineak1357: And, i am now a little scared that the universe is hinting otherwise.
    March 07, 2019, 12:12:57 PM
  • Divineak1357: But ever since i got my self to thinking of bringing him back using these techniques, everything else in my life seems to be falling apart
    March 07, 2019, 12:12:37 PM
  • Divineak1357: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=10177.0
    March 07, 2019, 12:11:44 PM
  • Divineak1357: I came across many posts out of which this one made a lot of difference to the way i approached things:
    March 07, 2019, 12:11:42 PM
  • Divineak1357: I have been following this forum for quite sometime. My reason for coming here wastrying to get my ex back.
    March 07, 2019, 12:10:55 PM
  • Divineak1357: Hi
    March 07, 2019, 12:10:05 PM
  • Desideratum: I had a feeling it was a database issue, even posted as much. And it is a giant pain to optimize the db and clear out crap to make space. So thanks Ankur for doing all that.
    March 07, 2019, 12:00:43 AM
  • siamesegirl: Thankyou Little Bat! I hope this can now be back to a positive place X
    February 25, 2019, 06:56:31 PM
  • TheLittleBat: @siamesegirl missed u
    February 25, 2019, 09:37:07 AM
  • Starlight125: Thanl god i thought this site went down for good :(
    February 25, 2019, 04:48:54 AM
  • SuperSeeker: Thank you so much for all of your efforts Ankur. There are many of us here who appreciate what you have done.
    February 24, 2019, 11:16:59 PM
  • Stone: Thanks you so much @Ankur Sancheti for taking time to empty the space & paying for the forum altruistically. Glad to know this forum is back. Trolls & unnecessary posts needs to remove for the forum reputation....
    February 24, 2019, 07:43:06 PM
  • Anna1408: Yes there will always be trolls.Best to just ignore them and hopefully they will go away.
    February 22, 2019, 09:25:49 PM
  • Tulio: There'll always be trolls... What matters is that you don't let them get to ya :)
    February 22, 2019, 07:12:31 PM
  • siamesegirl: You're right, it is infected with trolls and people who think they are so important when they aren't, and are incredibly rude and arrogant too. Hopefully, they have gone and it can be a positive, supportive place.
    February 22, 2019, 02:00:46 PM
  • LifeIsGoodToday: This place has really went to hell since the last time I was here...it use to be so positive and uplifting...now seems trolls run rampant...
    February 22, 2019, 01:52:17 PM
  • Ankur Sancheti: The Website had space Issue. I had to delete lot of junk accounts and their posts & do database optimization. Without cleaning space the site can not run as it was over utilizing space (113%). Host suspended website till I could clean space. And it takes time to choose junk and clean it. I have my other priorities in life as well.
    February 22, 2019, 10:34:11 AM
  • Ankur Sancheti: @ThomasHunt - I have enough money to pay for bills of many such forums for decades in no time. It has been more than a Decade now, I have been paying for this forum wihtout asking anything from Anyone. Sounds RUDE? Quality of my reply can not be better than Quality of the Question you asked.
    February 22, 2019, 10:30:09 AM
  • ThomasHunt: Technical issue, or you did not have enough money to pay the bill ?
    February 22, 2019, 09:24:52 AM
  • Tulio: We gotta archive the most important posts though, in case we get another hiccup again
    February 22, 2019, 08:21:18 AM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal