Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I ain't no tadpole!!!  (Read 2806 times)

Online samson2896

• Thank You
  • -Given: 113
  • -Receive: 5
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: I ain't no tadpole!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2019, 03:27:21 PM »
Oh, also, please feel free to assign tasks for me (like reading books or other stuff) to complete day after day (if you are have time of course and are willing to monitor my progress through this forum, I would very much appreciate this).

I am very determined to get my understanding right on LOA and get it to work.

The reason why I am into LOA is because I have experienced first hand how effort/ hard work doesn't always work in real life. There was a time when I thought if you work hard enough, be a good person, be nice to others, then you will succeed in life. But unfortunately, I don't think this is the case. I have seen real life cases where hard working people get crap, and how some people just get very good grades while not studying at all, how supposedly good and nice people end up having a very hard life... And all this is very chaotic and this is a very confusing world.

Honestly, the older I get and the more problems I have faced and got stuck at, the more I am determined to find the "way" to life. I want to succeed in life and I am on a journey of finding exactly the "formula" to success. There has to be a "stable" law that explains everything and makes sense of it all. I want to find this law that I can rely on at all times, and apply this law so I can master my own life and have a wonderful life.  ;)

Fine, you can read your printed UP since you already printed it out (a cuff about your ears will follow in due course). Follow my instructions on exactly how to read it, strictly.

Yes, I will.

If your brother is younger, you can teach him how to break boards, and that will be your justification in learning to do so first in your house. Learn to overcome embarrassment and persuade your folks about weird stuff you want to do. Alternatively, you can practise at a park or something like that. Or find a safe space, be more observant when you go out - doesn't have to be deserted or dangerous.

Yes, getting out of the house and practising it in a park seems a better option.
My parent will definitely not agree to breaking boards because they will worry that I break my hand in the process. Also, breaking board is too violent for them anyway.

I will practise it in the mountains near my house then.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 07:58:40 PM by samson2896 »

Online samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2019, 03:33:24 PM »
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 07:58:54 PM by samson2896 »

Offline abhinav

• Thank You
  • -Given: 68
  • -Receive: 102
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2019, 05:15:26 PM »
The whatsapp visualisation is a good one but it should be someone else telling you that you're taller rather than the other way around. Less hypocrisy triggers. Its just the way it works best.

Great Tip!

Online samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2019, 05:30:08 PM »
Some more questions that have been lingering in my mind for a while now (feel free to not respond them to now since I am well aware that I am getting ahead of myself. I am just presenting the problems/ "stuck" points that I have encountered in the past to you)

Alpha state/ hypnosis:
1. I have researched a lot on self-hypnosis in the past and I know how different brain states correspond to the receptivity of suggestion. Now, Neville says that you only need to relax and then drop into a passive, state. The depth of your hypnosis is not important. Is this true? I have read that the deeper the brain wave, like going into theta, is even better than in alpha.

Creative Visualization in alpha state:
1. choose 1 scene only, or can I be spontaneous about it and do different scenes in different sessions?
2. Neville says to repeat it over and over again until it has the feeling of reality. Do I need to repeat it? Because in the past, the more I repeat, the worse the scene gets.
3. My aim is to make the imaginary scene just like scenes in real life, right? Let's say the scene is me eating a banana. When I do the imaginary scene of eating a banana, the quality and realness of the experience is quite different from say, me opening my eyes now and getting a banana and eat it. For example, in my imagination, the banana often does not look yellow/ bright enough, and I need to force myself to make it look yellow, and when I do not concentrate enough, the whole banana just isn't there. Also, when I am eating the banana, i normally don't see the surrounding, like the room I am in. it is just not natural and I need to "twitch" the small details to make it real. It's like I am purposefully "creating" the scene, instead of the scene is already there for me to experience. Is there supposed to be differences between the imaginary scene and the real life experience? Or, is it the aim to make the imaginary scene the same as real life experience?

4. Feeling of wish fulfilled: I understand that the whole point of the scene is to obtain the feeling of wish fulfilled. Now, what if I can't feel the feeling? and the scene is just blank to me.

5. According to realneville website, the author says to create a scene that follows after fulfilment of the desire, but not directly about the desire. Let's say I work on the desire of having a car. I am not to envision myself touching the car, driving the car... but to see people congratulating on the car instead. So basically, how to determine if a scene is good enough to work with?

Spoken/ Written affirmation in conscious state:

1. Can I do the affirmation in a robotic way? like just affirming it like sounds, and not paying attention to what they mean?

After doing these sessions:
1. I understand that the mental dimension manifests the objective dimension. From Neville, it's like the Esau and Jacob story. the mental dimension is Jacob, and when Jacob has felt the reality real, then Esau, the outer reality, has no choice but to change according to Jacob.
Now, how is that going to happen?
Some options:
a. magically appear. reality just changes accordingly. This is the best case really. Absolutely no fuss.
b. i need to take some actions, some intermediary steps. now, normally, will this require me taking massive action, or using my money to buy the stuff, and so on? Or, are the actions normally very minimal, and effortless?

2. People often say to ignore the "How". Now, I am very conscious of what I am doing and what's happening to my in my every day life, so how exactly do I ignore the how? Can I still be focused on the "how".

3. Neville says that after the session, you take absolutely no action at all. Well, how am I supposed to differentiate the action that I wilfully take, and the compelled action?

General questions on self-love/ accepting the now/ detachment:

I hear these a lot. First, detachment. People say you need to be detached from your desire, meaning that you do not depend on your desire, and you are still happy even without your desire. Next, you can't be desperate and be in a wanting and needy state. You need to "make peace with" the now, with what you have now, and be happy now. The more happy you are now, the faster you will manifest. Then, you need to let go of the fear, anxiety, worry that you may not manifest your desire and so on.

My question is: if whether or not you get your desires depend on the law of belief, then literally, all the above are unnecessary?
I can be so desperate, wanting, not happy with the now, absolutely cling to the desire as if my life depends on it, but if I somehow manage to create the belief that "i have this desire", then I will have it?

Question on subconscious, in relation with teachings of Neville Goddard, and joseph murphy:

So, beliefs, feelings, thoughts, imaginations create reality. All these reside in the "mental dimension", and they will create the "physical dimension".
How does the subconscious come into play?
So is it like "beliefs, feelings, thoughts" — accepted by subconscious as the acting agent— then subconscious creates in physical dimension?

Is this subconscious equal to what joseph murphy calls your divine power, or the God within you and so on?

Secondly, this subconscious is different from Freudian's version of subconscious right? The Freudian one talks about the subconscious as a dark place full of repressed emotions, urges and twisted thoughts.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 156
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2019, 05:52:21 PM »
There are too many questions. But most are relevant. And I sense they will keep coming. But answers are not the same as results. And you need to understand to your core that results are what count.

So this is what we will do. I will answer those which I feel you need answers to right now.  I will remain silent on those which can wait. You take note of those questions which I have not answered. Copy the unanswered questions and save it in a memo file. Keep doing this as we go along. The unanswered questions will accumulate.

Then, on the 16th of February , look through the memo with the unanswered questions, delete those that you already have answers to now, and repost the rest. I will answer en mass then. If you miss posting this on the 16th of Feb, then you need to repost it on the 16th of March, and so on and so forth. I will not answer on any other day.

You need to learn to ignore your brain and be patient for the answer and be busy with something else not designed to be a pure distraction in the meantime. This is an essential thinking and life skill, believe it or not. You will see its value as you get older.

I also want to see if you do the work you're told to do in this intervening period. If you don't, I won't waste my time with answers.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 05:56:59 PM by Brighton »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Online samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2019, 05:57:28 PM »
Yes, it makes sense.
I understand your point. If I experience success, then I will automatically solve many of my own questions.
Answer the questions that you feel are necessary.

And I will definitely do the work, this you do not need to worry and i will not waste your time.

But answers are not the same as results. And you need to understand to your core that results are what count.

You need to learn to ignore your brain and be patient for the answer and be busy with something else not designed to be a pure distraction in the meantime. This is an essential thinking and life skill, believe it or not. You will see its value as you get older.

Give me a plan/ working scheme, and I will follow it diligently.  I am no quitter as well and I will do it as long as it takes. I have grit, mental tenacity and actually I never give up on anything, and this is the one sure quality that I am proud of myself.

Also, good advice in other posts on doing sudoku, brain teasers and IQ exercises. Haha, I will put them in as my daily practise. Nice.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 08:48:45 PM by samson2896 »

Online samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2019, 06:31:42 PM »
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 07:59:54 PM by samson2896 »

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2019, 10:06:31 PM »

Oh, also, please feel free to assign tasks for me (like reading books or other stuff) to complete day after day (if you are have time of course and are willing to monitor my progress through this forum, I would very much appreciate this).

Alright. Clean up your room and your house. Thorough spring cleaning. You should not have much to do because you should have done some spring cleaning for the new year already. If not well don't spend more than 2 hours on this.

Organise and put things neatly.

Your home is your habitat. When you take care of it, you send yourself a visceral message that you are taking care of yourself. It works that way. Try it.

I am very determined to get my understanding right on LOA and get it to work.

The reason why I am into LOA is because I have experienced first hand how effort/ hard work doesn't always work in real life. There was a time when I thought if you work hard enough, be a good person, be nice to others, then you will succeed in life. But unfortunately, I don't think this is the case. I have seen real life cases where hard working people get crap, and how some people just get very good grades while not studying at all, how supposedly good and nice people end up having a very hard life... And all this is very chaotic and this is a very confusing world.

YES. Well observed. That's the only reason to master the loa, because things do not always go according to plan.

As you mentioned sometime later, it is not essential for you to have a perfect understanding of the loa to get your targets in.

Honestly, the older I get and the more problems I have faced and got stuck at, the more I am determined to find the "way" to life. I want to succeed in life and I am on a journey of finding exactly the "formula" to success.

Translated : Show me the money. :)

I will practise it in the mountains near my house then.

I see a montage coming on lolol

Make sure you strap your wrists. And start practising with your non dominant hand first. Get that correct, then switch. Obviously, use thinner boards first until you've perfected the technique, then use thicker ones. And learn from youtube bigtime - be a good student even if they are not good teachers.

Alpha state/ hypnosis:
1. I have researched a lot on self-hypnosis in the past and I know how different brain states correspond to the receptivity of suggestion. Now, Neville says that you only need to relax and then drop into a passive, state. The depth of your hypnosis is not important. Is this true? I have read that the deeper the brain wave, like going into theta, is even better than in alpha.

For practical purposes, the depth of the hypnosis is not important, because as you practice it night after night it will naturally get deeper.

Delta and theta wave states are too weird for effective creative visualisation, unless you are a very seasoned meditator. So ignore those.

Creative Visualization in alpha state:
1. choose 1 scene only, or can I be spontaneous about it and do different scenes in different sessions?
2. Neville says to repeat it over and over again until it has the feeling of reality. Do I need to repeat it? Because in the past, the more I repeat, the worse the scene gets.
3. My aim is to make the imaginary scene just like scenes in real life, right? Let's say the scene is me eating a banana. When I do the imaginary scene of eating a banana, the quality and realness of the experience is quite different from say, me opening my eyes now and getting a banana and eat it. For example, in my imagination, the banana often does not look yellow/ bright enough, and I need to force myself to make it look yellow, and when I do not concentrate enough, the whole banana just isn't there. Also, when I am eating the banana, i normally don't see the surrounding, like the room I am in. it is just not natural and I need to "twitch" the small details to make it real. It's like I am purposefully "creating" the scene, instead of the scene is already there for me to experience. Is there supposed to be differences between the imaginary scene and the real life experience? Or, is it the aim to make the imaginary scene the same as real life experience?

Most of the problems that you've experienced were because you did not stick with the process until you got the hang of it. Once you get the hang of it you will slip into a natural groove and will avoid most of the problems you encountered naturally.

To get the hang of something is not to get good at it. It is to just get the hang of it so that its not as forced and awkward as it was when you were new to it.

I will publish more details on the nightly method soon. Refer to those to create your scenes.

4. Feeling of wish fulfilled: I understand that the whole point of the scene is to obtain the feeling of wish fulfilled. Now, what if I can't feel the feeling? and the scene is just blank to me.

Then you're fucked. You need to start again.

5. According to realneville website, the author says to create a scene that follows after fulfilment of the desire, but not directly about the desire. Let's say I work on the desire of having a car. I am not to envision myself touching the car, driving the car... but to see people congratulating on the car instead. So basically, how to determine if a scene is good enough to work with?

No no. You can touch and feel the car, because that FOLLOWS you coming into its possession. Seeing others congratulating you also FOLLOWS you coming into the car's possession.

Spoken/ Written affirmation in conscious state:

1. Can I do the affirmation in a robotic way? like just affirming it like sounds, and not paying attention to what they mean?

Of course not. Stupid question.

After doing these sessions:
1. I understand that the mental dimension manifests the objective dimension. From Neville, it's like the Esau and Jacob story. the mental dimension is Jacob, and when Jacob has felt the reality real, then Esau, the outer reality, has no choice but to change according to Jacob.
Now, how is that going to happen?

Actually, who the fuck cares how it happens? Take that attitude from now.

Some options:
a. magically appear. reality just changes accordingly. This is the best case really. Absolutely no fuss.
b. i need to take some actions, some intermediary steps. now, normally, will this require me taking massive action, or using my money to buy the stuff, and so on? Or, are the actions normally very minimal, and effortless?

Obviously, people only use the loa for stuff they cannot easily obtain using conventional methods. So very likely, you will have no further conventional action to take. But you may require an action. Say you want to go on a big holiday. You program for it. Then one day your uncle wins the lottery and gives you $5k in cash because you are his favourite nephew. You can use it for the holiday. It is still a direct result of your successful loa, even though your uncle gave you money, instead of a giving you an all expenses paid holiday package. Get it ?

2. People often say to ignore the "How". Now, I am very conscious of what I am doing and what's happening to my in my every day life, so how exactly do I ignore the how? Can I still be focused on the "how".
[

No. You're too new to this. No how for you.

3. Neville says that after the session, you take absolutely no action at all. Well, how am I supposed to differentiate the action that I wilfully take, and the compelled action?

I understand your question. You will figure out the balance over time. For now, you will take absolutely no conventional action unless deliberately prompted from the outside eg someone calls you and says there's a man here with a ticket to the Maldives for you, please come over to sign for it. You get it.

I hear these a lot. First, detachment. People say you need to be detached from your desire, meaning that you do not depend on your desire, and you are still happy even without your desire. Next, you can't be desperate and be in a wanting and needy state. You need to "make peace with" the now, with what you have now, and be happy now. The more happy you are now, the faster you will manifest. Then, you need to let go of the fear, anxiety, worry that you may not manifest your desire and so on.

My question is: if whether or not you get your desires depend on the law of belief, then literally, all the above are unnecessary?
I can be so desperate, wanting, not happy with the now, absolutely cling to the desire as if my life depends on it, but if I somehow manage to create the belief that "i have this desire", then I will have it?

You're catching on.

This is progress.

So, beliefs, feelings, thoughts, imaginations create reality. All these reside in the "mental dimension", and they will create the "physical dimension".
How does the subconscious come into play?
So is it like "beliefs, feelings, thoughts" — accepted by subconscious as the acting agent— then subconscious creates in physical dimension?

The subconscious is in the mental dimension, and creates in the physical dimension.

Is this subconscious equal to what joseph murphy calls your divine power, or the God within you and so on?

That was how he cast it. What the subconscious actually is - it is a part of your mind. The subconscious mind. That's literally it.

Secondly, this subconscious is different from Freudian's version of subconscious right? The Freudian one talks about the subconscious as a dark place full of repressed emotions, urges and twisted thoughts.

No, its the same thing. Your subconscious mind is currently full of crap and unbelief. Sounds very Freudian to me. Anyway, this is not an important distinction to make now.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2019, 10:12:47 PM »
I thought about going on a holiday on the carribeans/ or thailand or the Maldives, or just some tropical place where I sunbathe on a really nice sandy beach, and go snorkelling, and chill at a beautiful beach resort. That tropical place needs to be exotic and breathtakingly beautiful.

Will this goal work?
Also, do I need to specify for this goal that it is a free trip, and that I don't ned to plan for it, and so on. Do I need to set requirements so to speak?

That's an excellent goal. Good tadpole !

And yes it has to be a free trip, or a trip involving money you pretty much came into, or came by as a piece of pure luck. For instance, if you're a part time comedian, and you suddenly get a last minute gig that pays you 3 x your normal rates, and that extra money is enough for your trip, that qualifies.

This is an loa mission and all missions must improve your basic capabilities. That will not be achieved if you get something that you can pretty much do by your current conventional means.

Will reply to the rest of your post later.

Online samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2019, 10:22:02 PM »
Thanks for replying to my questions.

I am going to sleep now and good night!

Will read the POSM book and start my first chapter on unlimited power tomorrow.
THanks!

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2019, 06:37:21 AM »

Is my understanding correct—

Concepts on what creates our reality:
1. Mind (beliefs, feelings, thoughts, imagination) creates reality. Subjective/ Mental reality creates the objective/ physical reality.
2. Certain actions/ conventional methods/ techniques create reality. They have intrinsic effect on their own (not operating because of belief in them) because there are physical, biological, social laws which operate through them; laws which do not require explicit mental belief to function.

# Note: Beliefs can "override" and influence the effects of conventional methods. Therefore, it is right that ultimately "mind/ beliefs create reality".

All of this is correct. Do not forget them.

Putting all these into practise:

Stage 1: A mixture of beliefs functioning, and conventional methods. Improve LOA skills
Stage 2: The usage and power of mind (beliefs) gradually overpower that of conventional methods.
Stage 3: In the end, use only mind to create reality.

Yes, and in that order. Although you will not really bother with stage 3, unless enlightenment itself becomes your personal goal at that time.

Actual scenario
Ex. I am sick, go to the doctors and take medicine. Then, I get well again.

Getting well is due to—
1. The medicine itself- its inherent benefits in curing the body.
2. the belief that the medicine works, and also the belief "i will get well now" generated after taking the medicine

# However, if I adopt a strong belief that "medicines do not work", then this will override the inherent effects of medicine, and I will therefore not get well.

Exactly. In addition, if you had a weak belief that medicines will not work, the medicines will still work. Note that distinction.

All of these are forces that can and do act on the same object. Like in a tug of war with rope, it is the resolution of these forces that produces the ultimate physical result.

Haha break boards. How do I get boards lol.

Most supermarkets have crates. There are construction sites. There are lumber companies. Look around. Take the time to find something cheap or free. The websites that teach you how to break boards will show you where to get the right ones cheap.

I always have this question in my mind:
Let's say someone decides to manifest a car.
People say that all he has to do is to create the belief that he has the car (subjective reality), and then this subjective energy will manifest his car in the objective world.

You can put it that way as a shorthand reference, but remember that it is not a matter of energy. Your brain can never produce enough energy to physically condense into a car. You are switching between parallel realities. It only seems like energy is involved. That is part of the illusion of this material universe.

Now, the car either will appear magically out of nowhere, or he may need to take certain actions to get it. If actions are indeed needed, then he will be "compelled" to do them. Which means that he doesn't have to worry about the "how" at all.

Again, correct. You can even say " I will sit on my hands on my rooms couch and the car will reach me regardless !" And someone will come in the door, say "there you are!" and hand you a set of keys. The universe can do anything in any way. It is not constrained by energy, or probability. There are millions of ways for a specific end result to occur*. Each is as easy for the universe to produce for you as the other. You are not doing the physical work, the universe it.

* I just thought of another version one while writing this. So you exclaim that you will sit on your hands on your couch and the car will reach you. YOu plonk down hard on the couch, and immediately say 'ow !" because you hit something sharp. Without thinking, you get up and turn around and pull up the cushion and you find a diamond ring there. It is a measely 0.4 carat. Your mother comes in then she heard you shout, sees the ring, then picks up the phone and calls the previous owner of your property who, years earlier, had told her about a precious ring that they lost in the house. The guy comes down, picks up the ring in tears. Its his late wife's engagement ring. He gives you a car as a reward. You refuse. He says, look i'm a car dealer, I got a cheap car at an auction, it cost nothing, I've fixed it up because that's my hobby, and I always give these away, because that's been my hobby for 20 years you can only drive one car at a time and a car is meant to be driven not garaged, so please accept it. And of course you then have to say yes.

The universe is not limited by your imagination.

However, my confusion is: what if the "action" is that he has to bust his ass to work for the car. What if the compelled "action" is for him to actually use his own money to buy it. Isn't this ridiculous then for him to use LOA then? Therefore, does he need to specify in his goal setting that the car to be manifested is completely free to him, and that he does not need to work very hard for it?

Well obviously, you don't do loa for things you really don't mind getting for yourself through your normal conventional powers. But you can use loa exclusively for those too if you wanted. Such as the bose soundbar (where is the picture of yours?). You could buy it with money you already have. You can afford to and nothing will fall apart if you do. Or you could loa it and get it for free. Its up to you. There is no conflict, when you think about it clearly.

Of course you're not loaing the soundbar because, you ain't no tadpole.

Finally, I have a question on dealing with negative thoughts/ feelings/ problems in daily life:

For many books that I have read on New thought, they all say how thoughts/ feelings create reality. Charles Hannal, Abraham hicks... all said that. Therefore, one is to focus on positive thoughts and feelings instead of negative ones. Now, I tried that, and for a while, I only substitute all negative thoughts with positive ones, and do not allow myself to think one negative thought, and whenever i feel negative, I switch it to do something that makes me feel positive.

However, it soon becomes clear to me that this is not working. And I understand that I am repressing my thoughts and emotions.

It is a process. As you build faith in the background day by day, negative beliefs and thoughts will recede naturally. Understanding this, you can accept the temporary presence and ascendence of negativity, without repressing anything, because you know it is supposed to happen at this stage. And you are not stopping your loa because you are not lazy. Which means you will ultimately succeed in building subconscious faith stronger than negativity.

If "thoughts, emotions create reality", then isn't it natural to believe that you need to think only positive thoughts and emotions, and not have any negative thoughts and emotions, since negativity will create a negative reality for you?

Correct.

But when I put this into practise, why doesn't it work?

It works, because it is not just your conscious thoughts, which you are usually aware of, that produce physical reality. Your subconscious beliefs do as well. However, you are usually unaware of subconscious beliefs, and even when you are, you are usually not aware of the extent of those beliefs. That's because, most people do not have a habit of introspection. This happens when you consume too much frog's soup.

Now, what should I do when I feel upset, frustrated or face problems (such as over thinking, anxiety and so on)?

Accept your temporay frustration and remind yourself that it is part of a process that will produce success as long as you do not quit uyour faith building practices.

My current understanding is that I should do physical catharsis. So basically express myself in physical ways.

Exercise and sports are always superb ways to bleed off tension.

And from your posts, you suggested the "I am free" affirmation when facing problems/ issues, and just ignore the negative emotions or problems. However, isn't ignoring another way of suppression?

Not when you know why you are ignoring it. And not when you are doing something daily to build faith.

Online samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2019, 10:07:47 AM »
Hi Brighton,

I have read your above replies to my questions and i understand them. Thank you!  I now understand more on the mechanics and interrelations between beliefs, and conventional methods, and what to do after I have programmed my belief.  This is great!

Also, I can feel that my lists of questions are dwindling already, and not growing. There are no "endless" lists of questions, because I can sense that with my better understanding, they are already decreasing in number, and very soon, I will stop asking questions and be content with just doing the work on alpha programming and working for results. So don't worry! I won't forever bombard you with many questions!

I want to discuss more on the section of negative beliefs/ thoughts/ emotions/ imagination.

The Part on conscious and subconscious beliefs:

It works, because it is not just your conscious thoughts, which you are usually aware of, that produce physical reality. Your subconscious beliefs do as well. However, you are usually unaware of subconscious beliefs, and even when you are, you are usually not aware of the extent of those beliefs. That's because, most people do not have a habit of introspection. This happens when you consume too much frog's soup.

1. Beliefs can be categorised into conscious beliefs (the ones you are aware of) and subconscious beliefs (the ones you are not aware of), right?
2. You mentioned self-introspection, so it means that we have the capability of uncovering our subconscious beliefs, right? We can then change them?
3. If so, can I summarise everything into the following framework:

A) Working with desires/ manifestation: consolidating desire beliefs, like "I have a car".

B) Working with uncovering beliefs (change them from being subconscious to conscious) in different areas of your life (such as relationships, health, money, self-concept) and changing them into positive ones: consolidating general positive beliefs.

# to implement a new belief: two methods— alpha programming with the technique of imagination and feeling + conscious verbal and written affirmation.

Inter-relations between beliefs, thoughts, feelings and imagination:

It is a process. As you build faith in the background day by day, negative beliefs and thoughts will recede naturally. Understanding this, you can accept the temporary presence and ascendence of negativity, without repressing anything, because you know it is supposed to happen at this stage. And you are not stopping your loa because you are not lazy. Which means you will ultimately succeed in building subconscious faith stronger than negativity.

1. "belief creates reality". What about feelings, thoughts, and imagination? Can I say "thoughts create reality", or "imagination creates reality", or "feelings create reality", and not "beliefs create reality"? Or is it like, "beliefs, thoughts, feelings, imagination all create reality"?

In other words, is there a hierarchical structure between belief, feelings, thoughts... Like the fundamental/ most important law is that "beliefs create reality", and underneath this, there is another law stating that "thoughts, feelings, imagination create reality"? And that beliefs are more powerful than feelings, thoughts and imagination in terms of creating reality?

I am asking this because many new thought books just stress that imagination creates reality, and for Neville it's "feeling of wish fulfilled" creates reality, others its your thoughts create reality. Sometimes they didn't even mention that "belief creates reality".

However, in our discussion, you keep emphasising that it is BELIEF that creates reality. So may I ask what are the interrelations between beliefs, thoughts, feelings and imagination.

Am I right to suggest that that there is a two-way relationship:

A) Beliefs — generates corresponding thoughts, feelings and imagination. Therefore, what you think, feel is an exact match to your beliefs.

B) Thoughts, feelings and imagination  — generates beliefs (as seen in alpha programming in which imaginary scenes are used to foster belief)

More on dealing with negativity in general:

If "thoughts, emotions create reality", then isn't it natural to believe that you need to think only positive thoughts and emotions, and not have any negative thoughts and emotions, since negativity will create a negative reality for you?

Correct.

Quote from: samson2896 on January 07, 2019, 02:44:49 PM

But when I put this into practise, why doesn't it work?

It works, because it is not just your conscious thoughts, which you are usually aware of, that produce physical reality.

First, could you elaborate on what you mean by the above?

For the statement "to think only positive thoughts and emotions, and not have any negative thoughts and emotions at all".
Isn't this a practise which  suppresses  thoughts and emotions, which is unhealthy?

Could you please discuss more on the idea of suppression?
Or, How to not suppress emotions and thoughts?

So let's say during the day I find myself getting worried about getting good grades at school or I get upset by my parents arguing,  then am I supposed to automatically drop this "negative thought" or "feeling", and switch to positive thoughts? So it's like you feel like crap, then you immediately find something to do that makes you feel great. Or,  you think something really negative, and then push that negative thought away, and then think of a great thought instead?

My problem is: Isn't this suppression of thoughts and emotions? I mean, just going 100 % "positive thoughts and emotions" for me is really hard and stressful.

My routine:

A) Are you suggesting that my success with LOA/ beliefs in manifesting my desires will basically eliminate all my negativity in the long run? it makes sense to me. Like if I know I can create anything I want intentionally, then I think it will rid me of any negativity already. so basically, the best way to deal with negativity is to have successes with LOA?

B) The understanding that my negative thoughts, emotions, or problems, are caused by SUBCONSCIOUS negative beliefs that I am not aware of. and as I work with LOA and gain success, the Subconscious negative beliefs will itself fade away. Therefore, it's alright to put up with the presence of these negativity for a while since it's a natural stage.

C) If negativity is caused by underlying subconscious negative belief. Then When I face a negative thought, or feeling, I uncover the underlying belief behind it, discover the reasons why I have the belief, and then change the belief. Then the negativity will just disappear, because the underlying negative belief is changed?

D) Physical catharsis.

Finally, some questions that have been lingering in my mind:

1. We discussed earlier about using mind power and using conventional methods.
Since many conventional methods do exist in our world, and they do inherently work, many people therefore have no need to look into mind power? I mean, the road to LOA/ mind power is that you have a very strong burning desire that you want to accomplish and at the same time, there is absolutely no way you can accomplish it using conventional means. I am asking this because I see that almost everyone that I know, my families, my brother, my friends, my teachers, have no knowledge of LOA and mind power. Why don't they explore it?  and why don't more people in the world know LOA?

2. Is life about learning to use LOA to get what you want? Isn't this goal rather "selfish" and "shallow"? However, on a second thought, if everybody uses LOA to get what they want (as selfish as it sounds like), then literally our world will be free of problems, everyone will be happy and it is a paradise?
So LOA = the cure to all world crisis and problems.

3. I would like to talk about my desire of growing taller. Should I even pursue this desire, actually? I mean, this desire arises because of social conditioning, right? like how TV says that guys who are taller are stronger, better, and more desirable than those who are short.
Now, if I am to move to Planet XYZ and if I am there, then maybe shortness is a prized beauty and I will go for being short instead.
So my desires for something is entirely due to social conditioning. If so, should I even attempt to achieve my desire?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 02:19:51 PM by samson2896 »

Offline abhinav

• Thank You
  • -Given: 68
  • -Receive: 102
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2019, 11:58:52 AM »

A) Beliefs — generates corresponding thoughts, feelings and imagination. Therefore, what you think, feel is an exact match to your beliefs.

B) Thoughts, feelings and imagination  — generates beliefs (as seen in alpha programming in which imaginary scenes are used to foster belief)

BELIEF - is a system that constantly generates thoughts... its like a machine pushing out thoughts...
Consciously or unconsciously -- when thoughts pump into your head, your brain imagines and attaches a feeling to it.. positive or negative...
Feelings obviously have intensity, either you hate that guy OR you bloody want to KILL him.. and similarly for a positive example.
Imagination happens again either Consciously or unconsciously.. and visualization is creating our imagination in a Conscious way... we meditate and create imagination/scenes etc.. and we assign positive feelings to that thought pattern/visualization.
When you have visualized and felt about a particular goal every night and no many nights, there will come a time when you will just KNOW that it is done. After that even if you stop visualization, you will still constantly feel that its done and your worry/doubt will become practically 0.. and then if you aware, you will see the magic happen right in front of you and it will amaze and that vacation will be the best vacation of all times and you will remember each moment of that vacation/journey for the rest of your life...

My advice would be NOT to go so deep to analyze and change your BELIEF system, rather practice visualization, do not think about the HOW, think about the end goal, feel good, feel gratitude in every moment and you will be more relaxed and carefree and you will enjoy the journey rather than the goal..

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2019, 03:50:10 PM »

sense that with my better understanding, they are already decreasing in number, and very soon, I will stop asking questions and be content with just doing the work on alpha programming and working for results. So don't worry! I won't forever bombard you with many questions!

LOA is a contact sport. Your going to start the nightly method, tonight, regardless of whether your questions have been answered.

1. Beliefs can be categorised into conscious beliefs (the ones you are aware of) and subconscious beliefs (the ones you are not aware of), right?
2. You mentioned self-introspection, so it means that we have the capability of uncovering our subconscious beliefs, right? We can then change them?
3. If so, can I summarise everything into the following framework:

A) Working with desires/ manifestation: consolidating desire beliefs, like "I have a car".

B) Working with uncovering beliefs (change them from being subconscious to conscious) in different areas of your life (such as relationships, health, money, self-concept) and changing them into positive ones: consolidating general positive beliefs.

It is nice to mechanically state it that way, but in reality you justt build faith for a particular target. Any subconscious belief that interferes with this will either show up consciously for your to address, or will be addressed and overcome at the subconscious level.

Subconscious beliefs that you become conscious of and can logically dismiss usually do not disappear entirely.  They have usually spent years building up in your subconscious mind and have lots emotions attached to them. They are weakened by the conscious logical analysis but faith towards your target needs to be built still to dispense with them at the subconscious level.

# to implement a new belief: two methods— alpha programming with the technique of imagination and feeling + conscious verbal and written affirmation.

1. "belief creates reality". What about feelings, thoughts, and imagination? Can I say "thoughts create reality", or "imagination creates reality", or "feelings create reality", and not "beliefs create reality"? Or is it like, "beliefs, thoughts, feelings, imagination all create reality"?

In other words, is there a hierarchical structure between belief, feelings, thoughts... Like the fundamental/ most important law is that "beliefs create reality", and underneath this, there is another law stating that "thoughts, feelings, imagination create reality"? And that beliefs are more powerful than feelings, thoughts and imagination in terms of creating reality?

This is a pretty stupid question. It shows you're not thinking and going back to your tadpole ways. Post the above extract exactly, next thursday, and give me your best attempt at an answer then. I will respond to the question proper then as well.

I am asking this because many new thought books just stress that imagination creates reality, and for Neville it's "feeling of wish fulfilled" creates reality, others its your thoughts create reality. Sometimes they didn't even mention that "belief creates reality".

However, in our discussion, you keep emphasising that it is BELIEF that creates reality. So may I ask what are the interrelations between beliefs, thoughts, feelings and imagination.

Tadpole alert !!!!

Include this section with the earlier one next thursday.

It works, because it is not just your conscious thoughts, which you are usually aware of, that produce physical reality.

First, could you elaborate on what you mean by the above?

Your subconscious thoughts also produce physical reality. And at any one time, all of your mind both conscious and subconsious, produces physical reality. Which version shows up in your space depends on the strongest resolved thoughts. Not on whether you are aware of what you're thinking or not.

Could you please discuss more on the idea of suppression?
Or, How to not suppress emotions and thoughts?

Just stop suppressing the thought. Just let it happen. Watch it like on a tv screen. Don't participate in the thought. That gives it life and it will continue. If you leave it alone and just watch it, its momentum will subside and it will cease.

One simple technique - when you notice a negative thought, say "thought" or "negative thought" to yourself and make that your only reaction. Try it.

So let's say during the day I find myself getting worried about getting good grades at school or I get upset by my parents arguing,  then am I supposed to automatically drop this "negative thought" or "feeling", and switch to positive thoughts? So it's like you feel like crap, then
you immediately find something to do that makes you feel great. Or,  you think something really negative, and then push that negative thought away, and then think of a great thought instead?

No, just switch to a neutral thought, or the thought " at least I'm not a tadpole".

My problem is: Isn't this suppression of thoughts and emotions? I mean, just going 100 % "positive thoughts and emotions" for me is really hard and stressful.

Which Mothafrog told you that you're supposed to think 100% positive thoughts and emotions all the time ? Be normal.

That is not practical, because to do so would typically involve you altering your entire personality and turning into a flake. You don't need to. As long as you are building faith for something, you are going to get it eventually.

What is building faith? The thought that you have it now. NOT the thought that you are happy because you have it now. Happiness is an emotion used to anchor the thought, and being a pleasant emotion, you don't get pissed off repeatedly thinking that thought when you are programming your mind.

Of course, if you have an INTERNAL CONVICTION that you are sure to get the holiday, you will naturally be happy. So you will experience that happiness and anticipation naturally during the day, rather than as a form of mind control. Now, that is you, how you would react to this. Other people who are CONVINCED that they are about to go on a holiday will go into a panic. OMG i need to get all these things arranged, pay the bills, house the cat, stop the paper guy, apply for leave, pack my bags, unplug the car battery - for that person, panic and stress may be the natural reaction to the INTERNAL CONVICTION that they are going on a big trip very soon. They may drive everyone crazy with their endless demands to accomodate them on their upcoming trip etc. They wouldn't be having fun either.

I'm sure you know people who are like that. Right ?

In both cases, the universe gives them the big holiday fully paid. The universe responds to internal convictions, not your personality, character, or what some LOAPornstar says you're supposed to feel during the day.

A) Are you suggesting that my success with LOA/ beliefs in manifesting my desires will basically eliminate all my negativity in the long run? it makes sense to me. Like if I know I can create anything I want intentionally, then I think it will rid me of any negativity already. so basically, the best way to deal with negativity is to have successes with LOA?

Yes. All negativity about your physical life. But not all negativity in general - you will still hate the sight of frogs for instance. But you will be alot less negative than you once were, because you will be secure about your life.

B) The understanding that my negative thoughts, emotions, or problems, are caused by SUBCONSCIOUS negative beliefs that I am not aware of. and as I work with LOA and gain success, the Subconscious negative beliefs will itself fade away. Therefore, it's alright to put up with the presence of these negativity for a while since it's a natural stage.

C) If negativity is caused by underlying subconscious negative belief. Then When I face a negative thought, or feeling, I uncover the underlying belief behind it, discover the reasons why I have the belief, and then change the belief. Then the negativity will just disappear, because the underlying negative belief is changed?

{I've covered this earlier) Logical treatment of unbelief often does not work to destroy it entirely. But it usually weakens it significantly. When you are more practised with your mind, it will be much easier to change subconscious beliefs with a single decision alone. That will take time, and is not the priority for you here.

D) Physical catharsis.

Finally, some questions that have been lingering in my mind:

1. We discussed earlier about using mind power and using conventional methods.
Since many conventional methods do exist in our world, and they do inherently work, many people therefore have no need to look into mind power? I mean, the road to LOA/ mind power is that you have a very strong burning desire that you want to accomplish and at the same time, there is absolutely no way you can accomplish it using conventional means. I am asking this because I see that almost everyone that I know, my families, my brother, my friends, my teachers, have no knowledge of LOA and mind power. Why don't they explore it?  and why don't more people in the world know LOA? "

Not important now.

2. Is life about learning to use LOA to get what you want? Isn't this goal rather "selfish" and "shallow"? However, on a second thought, if everybody uses LOA to get what they want (as selfish as it sounds like), then literally our world will be free of problems, everyone will be happy and it is a paradise?
So LOA = the cure to all world crisis and problems.

Not important now.

3. I would like to talk about my desire of growing taller. Should I even pursue this desire, actually? I mean, this desire arises because of social conditioning, right? like how TV says that guys who are taller are stronger, better, and more desirable than those who are short.
Now, if I am to move to Planet XYZ and if I am there, then maybe shortness is a prized beauty and I will go for being short instead.
So my desires for something is entirely due to social conditioning. If so, should I even attempt to achieve my desire?

Repost this issue after 6 months and 2 missions have gone by. Don't think about it or dwell on it until then. The issue will be waiting for you patiently - no fear that it will run away.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2019, 03:54:37 PM »
My advice would be NOT to go so deep to analyze and change your BELIEF system, rather practice visualization, do not think about the HOW, think about the end goal, feel good, feel gratitude in every moment and you will be more relaxed and carefree and you will enjoy the journey rather than the goal..

That is good advice tadpole. Remember you don't need to understand how a car works to use it effectively. You just need a superficial understanding. Similarly, you don't need an in depth understanding of the loa and how psychological beliefs work. A superficial understanding is sufficient.

Then show me the money - that is your mantra from hereon.

POSm is a very surface level book. Yet I've asked you to read it first. It will reset your baseline somewhat. That is enough. Results are all that count.

Look at these links :

Make money with the loa :
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26818.msg225450

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=25923.msg217502

Get a dream job :

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26823.msg225520

Ex Back:

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26178.m

On second thoughts, just read through those, and that's it. No homework based on that.

I will post the details about the nightly method soon.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 04:08:43 PM by Brighton »

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • Mr Brightside: That was also my conclusion
    Today at 10:55:13 PM
  • Superman: samson is just brighton or mc or countless other names.
    Today at 10:54:04 PM
  • Mr Brightside: Samson deleting your post, i dont like you calling out people.. and i dont agree with the things you said about each individual
    Today at 10:50:55 PM
  • samson2896: Lol the loa is a law of physics like heat, light and gravity. Everyone who thinks knows that now.
    Today at 09:20:10 AM
  • TheGoodWitch: Lol I love the Beatles
    Today at 03:00:59 AM
  • siamesegirl: I wasn't born for another 17 years
    Today at 02:43:23 AM
  • happybunny: I was 10 when Hello Goodbye came out :)
    Today at 02:39:36 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rblYSKz_VnI
    Today at 02:00:34 AM
  • Lolozapata: hello!
    Today at 01:48:47 AM
  • cochranizer: Hello
    Today at 12:13:57 AM
  • TheGoodWitch: Hello to all!
    January 15, 2019, 08:58:12 PM
  • Lolozapata: Haha LOA is a spiritual law.law.  LOA is just a mainstrram termo that ronda byrnes popularized
    January 15, 2019, 07:45:10 PM
  • samson2896: Lolozapata, this is an loa forum, not a spiritual forum,. If you need a temple suggest you find one in your town.
    January 15, 2019, 06:33:29 PM
  • Lolozapata: be chill, be cool, be calm, be more loving, This is a spiritual forum
    January 15, 2019, 03:46:22 AM
  • andresanchez1985: For the record, lolo, I'm not asking you to pray for me. I would welcome it, but if you can simply guide me that is fine by me.
    January 15, 2019, 03:46:01 AM
  • Lolozapata: Oh wow
    January 15, 2019, 03:21:31 AM
  • andresanchez1985: Nobody is stopping you from praying for me without a fee either Brighton. I'm never going to pay you 150k to pray to heal my "neurological defects", because I don't have the money, I don't trust you, and I don't believe that is the problem. But if you actually believed it, you wouldn't invent this ridiculous demand to donate 150k to this "charity". If you want to do charity, you can just do it, don't you know? You want to vet me first? Well why aren't you vetting the people getting help from Kiva? It's just an excuse and everyone can see that. You're just an asshole.
    January 15, 2019, 01:41:34 AM
  • andresanchez1985: "Lolo (lol) nothings stopping you from praying for Andre without a fee." That is indeed true. I've asked people who claim to believe in God and the The Law and these sort of things to just pray for me. They don't even need to pray for my actual dream, just to make me able to achieve it on my own, to ease the despair or whatever is holding me back. They refuse. They defend their refusal with excuses. There are only two explanations for that. Either they do not believe their preaching, or they are horrible human beings. I don't know in which category Brighton falls, but others who wear the mask of niceness and politeness are no better.
    January 15, 2019, 01:37:08 AM
  • Brighton: Sure we'll get to see it. When the great pumpkin rises from the fields lol
    January 15, 2019, 01:32:15 AM
  • Brighton: In boot camp, they tell run your entire life for a time. It has worked for hundreds of years. Not anything a wimp would know enough about to comment on of course.
    January 15, 2019, 01:30:09 AM
  • Brighton: Lolo (lol) nothings stopping you from praying for Andre without a fee.Unconditional love much?
    January 15, 2019, 01:27:00 AM
  • andresanchez1985: My impression of it is that it is too limited. I tell people in these sorts of communities, that believe in these far out things, about what I want, and they tell me it is impossible.
    January 15, 2019, 12:40:28 AM
  • andresanchez1985: I've read it.
    January 14, 2019, 11:12:08 PM
  • Lolozapata: And no Andrés, you are not defective, por have any "chemical umbalance" . dont believe me, go read  "Biology o belief by doctor Bruce Lipton. That is all you need you change the limited thinking that got you in a rot.
    January 14, 2019, 11:04:27 PM
  • Lolozapata: What he says and what he does are on complete different levels.
    January 14, 2019, 11:01:01 PM
  • Lolozapata: Doesnt seem to me Like Brighton is a master. He is on a competition mindset. He is trying to probé that he is better, that he is right, that he is worthy. This talks about deep limiting believes (probably i am not important or its bad to make mistakes) coming from a guy asking 150k por a mind cirgury.  Furthermire, saying on one of bus post that you are basicly a salve to your "genial imabalances"
    January 14, 2019, 11:00:21 PM
  • andresanchez1985: Discipline? You told me I'm defective and therefore hopeless, but for the low low price of 150k you will heal my diseased brain. And it's not even 150k for yourself, you just want to play some sort of sadistic stupid game. You are straight up saying "those people deserve help, you don't, fuck you".
    January 14, 2019, 09:26:54 PM
  • Alexbally: What are you on about "over a year" lol? You asked me a week before Xmas. Nevertheless, I'm still qualifying new material so it's ready when it's ready. Stick around...you'll get to see it
    January 14, 2019, 09:18:18 PM
  • Alexbally: Oh dear, let's not confuse discipline with telling people how they have to live their lives shall we please.
    January 14, 2019, 09:16:36 PM
  • Brighton: Just checked - we've been waiting for over a year, Bally. lol
    January 14, 2019, 06:51:53 PM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal