Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Contact from Ex  (Read 2181 times)

Offline PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 273
  • Fucking lovin' myself, all day, every day
    • View Profile
Re: Contact from Ex
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2019, 07:41:03 PM »
Maggiep, your situation happened to me a lot of times.

From my experience it is never a good thing to take an ex back. But I do not advise you not to take him back since that is a personal decision that affects your own life.

But from my experience I can tell you that making up with ex never works in the long run. It is because there is too much bad memories and feelings that will never go away. They will haunt you forever. You may not see them in moments of happines and joy, but as soon as something goes even a bit wrong you and your man will start rembembering all those bad moments that you had. And they will pop up every time, in every fight of yours. You just can't throw them away. And sooner or later everything will start to fall apart again. And trust me, every subsequent time hurts more.

Do not get me wrong, I am not jealous. I do not envy your success. What you have done is great. 99% of the people never attract back an ex with LoA. But I have done it so many times, and I can tell you, getting back with them is never a good idea, simply because it will not work.

Ask yourself this: Do I want him or do I want to be happy?
If you want him, then get back with him. Devote your life and being to him and do everything he wants.
If you want to be happy, think carefully whether you are happy right now without him or he is the source of your happines. As I told you above, you may feel happy at first but in the long run negative emotions from the past will be kicking in. Is the instant happines and joy worth of suffering and pain in the long run?

When you answer all of these questions you will make a decision on your own. Anyways, I am glad for you and your manifestation. I wish you best of luck. Take care. :)

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 162
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2019, 08:34:57 PM »

Seriously, I don't think you should simply go around forums and judge people in your cynical, flippant, mocking tone since you don't really know anyone to be honest. You call me lazy.

I can judge people from their output just fine. They get what they deserve and I don't intend to enable their bad behaviour, like their parents did for them.

This is funny for me because I am definitely not lazy and I use my brain to think things through.

Funny, this statement is funny for me too !

Second, I am not blindly following "teachers". I wrote my original post to superman because his posts do help me and so does Seth. It's the materials/ knowledge, instead of the teacher, that I focus on.

I didn't suggest that you were blindly following anybody. See, you're too lazy to even read my post. I said you were too lazy to think properly. One may say, your thinking is not even half baked, but only a tad baked.

Third, regarding my dropping my desire part. First, I have been working on my desires for ages and I got no results. (if you have success with LOA, then good for you). What I now understand is that just focusing your entire life and energy into manifesting a particular desire is counter-productive and not effective. Since you beliefs create your reality, I should examine my beliefs in other areas of my life, change them for the better, then go back to working on my desire.

Ah, but that's not what you said earlier. In your earlier post, you said you should drop your desires entirely period. But suddenly now, you (essentially) say that you should put your specific desires on hold temporarily, while you resolve your other deeper general negative beliefs, and then come back to your specific desires.

Very different things, Tadpole !

Lastly, your "method":

"Imagine you are an electromagnet standing infront of 50kgs of iron powder piled up on the floor. You believe you are magnetised to the tune of 20 coulombs. You emanate 20 coloumbs of magnetic power from inside you. From outside you, a proportionate amount of iron fillings will get off the floor and come stick to you (lets say 5kgs). The rest of the 45kgs of filings stay in a heap on the ground. The total amount of filings in the physical space is still 50kgs.

Now, you change your concept of yourself. You believe you are an electromagnet with 100 coulombs running through you on the inside. This changed concept of yourself produces a stronger magnetic power. More iron filings come and stick to you, say 25kgs now. The balance of 25kgs is still on the floor. The total amount of iron filings in the universe still remains 50kgs, it has just been arranged differently in this second scenario."

That is not a method. That was an analogy used to explain something about what Neville said to Abhinav.

FYI, the question and the explanation are irrelevant to your success with alpha subconscious mind programming. Read my other posts.

In other of your posts, you mentioned doing affirmations of your new belief in the morning and at night, for minimum 3/ 4 months straight for "subconscious programming". Right, this technique is the simplest and most effective way to manifestation.  However, if you just go on telling people to repeat the affirmed statements over and over for 4 months straight, do you honestly think that people will believe in the statement? Won't people feel like they are repeating "a lie" and that the statement is not true?
From my experience, just blindly repeating the affirmation without understanding the mind power/ loa, is useless.

Alright, finally, some proper questions as to the mechanics of the method. So lets tackle them. Not for your sake tadpole, you already dreaming of being a superfrog, but for others who yearn to be frog free.

1. No one does any loa without some superficial understanding that thoughts create physical reality. They have seen this happen to other people, and they have experienced this in large and small forms through coincidences, over their entire personal lives. There are also many credible testimonials out there on youtube as well, and if even 1% of them are true, the point is proven.

2. A superficial understanding is sufficient to support affirmations because believing in illogical things that people can't literally see is a skill (yes it is a skill) that most people already possess. A deep book understanding of the loa, without a deep belief in a particular physical reality, will not bring it into your physical space. The operating force is belief. You receive what you believe, not what you can recite from the books you've read.

3. My assertions are for people without mental problems or clinical depression. They will work for normal people over time as long as they do the work instead of lie about it. Alpha programming works to build subconscious faith. Conscious affirmations during the daytime help to build conscious resolve and deal with conscious doubt, which will be common for awhile of course. Combine these two, and don't tell anyone in your life what you're up to, and you'll be able to keep up with it until it shows up.

4. Of course, at first, people will feel that they are repeating a lie. Their mind screams back at a high mental volume. But that is only at first. As they power through this doubt day after day, and as the subconscious is reprogrammed night after night, the voice of incredulity will grow faint until it disappears entirely.

FOurthly,
You need to understand all the mechanisms behind mind/ reality creation, and when you repeat the affirmation, you have the right understanding and mentality, and then it will work. This is where Seth, neville goddard, superfrog's posts come into place. They all provide the necessary background understanding.

They help, but as I've explained above, a superficial understanding of the mechanics is sufficient. And the most important thing that you need - the ability to work and not be a lazy ass - is something that no book can give you.

See you lump superfrog's posts with neville. I was going to express to pussum that this proves that you've become stupid by now, because you don't have the gag reflex intelligent people have when he serves his soup to them.

Therefore, your way of simply reducing everything into the affirmation technique and telling people to just repeat the new belief statement will not work for most people.

Read all my posts, not just a tad of them.

Just ridiculing and criticising people is useless. If you are as skilful as you appear to be, then go ahead and create a post where you guide people how to "use" LOA to create "anything they want".

a. What do you think I've been doing for the past 3 weeks now ? Again, you demonstrate your laziness.

b. I don't have a specific personal method that I've revealed here. All of my methods come from josephy murphy and neville goddard. They are good enough for a couple of million bucks, 3 fast cars, a large house with at least 4 rooms, and a hot chick, among other things.

d. Look up posts from MA138, everythingbuthegirl and Abhinav. See what can be done if your mind is controlled properly.

e. Download and read POSM. That's power of the subconscious mind.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 06:28:39 AM by Brighton »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2534
  • -Receive: 227
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2019, 09:08:19 PM »
Okay so you might all remember me from a sad sad sad post from back in spring of 2018. Well the drama kept on going for a while and found out on halloween 2018 that my ex was seeing someone else. I blocked him from everywhere and decided to let go so i can be happy. Key: let go to be happy, not let go for him to come back. I told myself that she is either the path he has to take to come back to me, or the universe telling me there is something far better for me. Guess what? I reconnected with my high school crush (it was not mutual back then) after five (5!!!) years. He is totally in love with me, but here is what's funny: i thought i would never get over him when i was 17, but i am kind of neutral about him now (be open to that possibility, that YOU wont want THEM back ;-) )

Now here's the other thing: the guy i was actively trying to let go of/manifest texted me on new year's eve. I replied two days later saying thx to his wishes and before i put my phone away he asked to meet up. I told him i will text him when i am free cause i dont want to wait for him and obsess. I want to know that this is MY choice, the ball is in MY park.

I have reached a point where i know whatever happens i will be okay. I love him, i would love to give this a second try, but I am very happy being single and with my routine  its almost like "did u have to do this NOW?!?!" lmao. I want to see him though, but until i text him, i decided to double down on my meditation so i can completely, totally, and vehemently let go of expectations, so that when and if we meet, i will be okay with whatever outcome.

I JKNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN AH
I am VERY thankful and grateful, it feels like the universe is blinking at me. And I know that whatever happens I will be a-okey ;-)

What do you guys think?

I feel like if you double down on your meditations it truly shows that you are not as okay as you are saying that you are. Whenever you are ready to meet him, of course meet him on your terms. But doubling down on more mediation I feel will put you back into fear based thinking and will only lead to your fears manifesting again.

Happy New Year.

Offline maggiep

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2019, 09:59:00 PM »
Lmao I leave this thread for two days look what happens

Sorry guys I was out all weekend

Superman, Chalice Snowflower,

I want to feel good for my own sake, first. 2018 was traumatizing, my dudes. I will avoid the gory details but I had a medical issue and almost died for real this summer, and my dad had open heart surgery on Dec 23 (all went well). I love him, I love us, but I need to take a breather, don't you think? :P "Divine timing" is funny lmao, but i guess i will trust it.

Thank you for your politely placed concern. You guys if anything showed me I have to pull the stick out of my ass lol. I'll rest and live my life. Whatever happens happens. »\_(ツ)_/»

PossumPower,

Thank you for your kind words!
I have work to do with overthinking and anxiety when it comes to surrendering. And that's with all aspects of my life.
I let frustration from other things bleed into the ex thing.
I will follow Superman's and Snowflower's advice and just. fucking. chill.

PrototypeOA,

Thank you for the harsh truth.
This is not the first ex that comes back to me, either (in my experience, they always do, even the ones I didn't care about).
I'm not a big fan of devoting your entire being to someone else lmao wth???
Even in my most desperate moments, I have NEVER been a doormat.
If they're not okay with that, there's the door see ya later. My pride just kicks in full force in these cases.
I have rejected an ex after manifesting him back who i wanted to marry but the second he asked me to drop my studies I paid for my dinner, got up and left.
Havent spoken since.
Waste of time wanting him back? Lol ya.
But I left that dinner feeling relief, not pain, and great things followed after him. 
I did it once I can do it again.

There has also been a case 4 yrs ago where i got back with a guy and it was sweeter and better than before, cause we both learned things from the break up.
We broke up again after a year cause u know c'est la vie, and now I have a great friend in my life :) 

The way I see it, I won in both cases lol.
Maybe it has to do with what kind of partners we choose in the first place? »\_(ツ)_/» Looks like we both had our share of fuckwits lmao.

I have answered the last question the past month and a half: I've chosen to be happy, and therefore I am.
I want to be with him simply because of who he is. He's the cherry on top, not the entire cake. 

I learned from that relationship what parts of me I want to be awakened, and if he cannot do that again, believe me I am outta there in a blink of an eye cause I learned I can do that myself.
It's been a long road since spring of 2018, but gosh darn it was worth it.
And I think when you accept the lessons of a break up, you're ready to take on whatever life throws you.

samson2896

in my experience, things come way faster to you when things are not a need or a desire anymore, but a choice. if you get to that point by either following brighton's rudely inserted and unsolicited advice or superman's, it's cool. whatever floats your boat. if there are practical things you can do to achieve your goals do them, but have fun doing so. being tall is not the end all be all anyway. just enjoy the ride.

Brighton
literally i have no idea who tf u are but calm down. jeez.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2019, 10:23:48 PM »

PossumPower,

Thank you for your kind words!
I have work to do with overthinking and anxiety when it comes to surrendering. And that's with all aspects of my life.
I let frustration from other things bleed into the ex thing.
I will follow Superman's and Snowflower's advice and just. fucking. chill.

Yes. LoserLOA. A good way to have fun and excuse yourself for failing.

Brighton
literally i have no idea who tf u are but calm down. jeez.

And from now on, everyone you are interested in will know whotf you are. Enjoy. lol

Offline maggiep

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2019, 11:47:22 PM »
here is where you're wrong, brighty boy

everything i have ever gotten with loa, consciously or not, was when i was chill af.
study abroad? check. even before knowing about loa.
2 dream jobs? check. again, before knowing about loa.
exes coming back? check.
free packs of cigarettes? three times in the past month. all i had to do was literally look up in the sky and whispered "yo im outta money, give me cigs". no visualizations, no scripting, no affirmations.
a free phone? check.
even events, experiences, entire fucking convos, all after i decided it's okay to just let it be.
the only times where i have 'failed' was when i was keeping with the affirmations and the techniques, and neglecting self-care and self-love, like you suggest.
and guess what? things would just come to me after i'd given up trying, and focused on lil' lovely me.
some times i just think about things and they come to me: dresses, shoes, a polaroid camera... the list goes on.
and if i fail who cares? i love myself too much to let it ruin me.

if working hard works for you, be my guest lol but you sound mad

well

stay mad

i'll go have fun, come what may »\_(ツ)_/»

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2019, 05:54:20 AM »

here is where you're wrong, brighty boy

everything i have ever gotten with loa, consciously or not, was when i was chill af.
study abroad? check. even before knowing about loa.
2 dream jobs? check. again, before knowing about loa.
exes coming back? check.
free packs of cigarettes? three times in the past month. all i had to do was literally look up in the sky and whispered "yo im outta money, give me cigs". no visualizations, no scripting, no affirmations.
a free phone? check.
even events, experiences, entire fucking convos, all after i decided it's okay to just let it be.

Okay so you might all remember me from a sad sad sad post from back in spring of 2018. Well the drama kept on going for a while and found out on halloween 2018 that my ex was seeing someone else.

Check, mate.

Offline DianneM

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2019, 07:04:50 PM »
Wow kick start to your 2019! Surely there is a reason behind it why he texted you and wanted to meet you, good that things are turning around for you. But in order to be in the right path, continue to meditate and visualize positivity so that your expectations wont be affected. :) goodluck and looking forward to hear from you again!  ;D

Offline maggiep

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2019, 07:59:17 PM »
thank you danniem!

im feeling pretty relaxed and confident that whatever happens i'll be okay.

brighton, that first line from my post was you know... from when i wouldnt let go and kept "working hard" to get him back, like you're suggesting. got the text a week after wishing him well no matter who he is with - or being lazy and giving up as you say. so ya

check mate  :P.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2019, 08:36:19 PM »
Actually, I wanted to ask you if you believe your ex slept around on you.

Because he has a new girlfriend and still wants to hook up with you just because he sees you all the time as you two are still coworkers and he is attracted to you physically and you've been sending out physical signals of being available to him throughout the year. It is very common in offices environments.

Anyway, that's personal and if you don't want to answer, that's ok. But before you return to him, I advise that you check and make sure that nothing like that is going on.

But lets look at this :

got the text a week after wishing him well no matter who he is with -

So you're taking credit for quitting? Because you couldn't hack it with building faith, unlike this girl here who built faith and got her ex back :

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26178.m

And it took her 6 weeks. Lololol

There was someone else here who also TOOK CREDIT for QUITTING on his girl and she coming back later. Who was it? Can't quite remember.....

It works, but it is called loserloa for a reason. This is what happens when you read the typist and drink frog's soup all the time. You convince yourself that loser thinking is actually the right way to do things.

There is a great danger in getting good at loserloa, that the fake gurus cleverly conceal.

Maybe it is time to create a post on this subject.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 08:46:46 PM by Brighton »

Tags: