Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Attacting my dream JOB  (Read 1878 times)

Offline abhinav

• Thank You
  • -Given: 72
  • -Receive: 102
    • View Profile
Attacting my dream JOB
« on: December 27, 2018, 03:31:47 AM »
Attracting my dream job.

Hi Everyone,

This is my story on how I attracted my dream job 7 years ago.  Hope this helps in anyone who is trying to achieve the same.

Just to give you a background, I was in my final year of graduation and just came back from summer vacation and re joined college. It was my 7th semester and companies plan to visit college during this semester to recruit students.

I wanted a job in a company which only recruits students who belong to IT and COMPUTER field, and do not let other branch students like ELECTRONICS, MECHANICAL etc to even apply for it. So you can imagine that it was practically a NO ENTRY for me as I cannot even apply for it. That is the power of LOA. Bring the impossible to reality.

So as soon as I started my semester, there was an announcement made that my dream company X ( I am going to call it X ), is going to visit for interviews in exactly 3 weeks from now and going to conduct interviews in only 1 day.

So the official email said the students with CGPA higher than 9 and the ones belonging to IT and COMPUTERs can ONLY apply. Just to let you know that this company offered the 2nd highest package just after amazon compared to ALL the companies that recruited students in that year. Also to let you that my CGPA was around 8.something ( which I dnt remember now ), so even if my company X somehow agreed that students from all branches can apply, I still could not apply as I wasnt above 9.

So i knew in my heart that I wanted this a job in this company no matter what and I was reading a lot of LOA during that phase... so I quickly made my vision board on TUT.COM ( earlier this had a visionboard option and an interactive chat option just like what facebook has... you could post and other people could comment on it )

VISIONBOARD :

I made the board with following items -
-Company ID card with my photo on it..
-Company front office picture, I photoshopped my picture in front of the office..
-Hand shake photograph
-A picture that said CONGRATULATIONs
-and some other positive quotes pictures.

I started to visualize daily in my room about walking inside this company, eating food in the cafeteria, renting a house nearby, even registered on a website that could help me find house quickly etc..
and at that time I read SECRET many times, few pages daily and kept believing that I will get the job so easily... universe is going to shift things in my favour...

I also started to do some deep meditation where I tried to FEEL my exact feelings on getting this job... how will the people react when they will know it ... how will my family react to it... how happy will I be when I get the job... I used to do that and feel
really excited and smiled during my meditation just by thinking about the job... It was something that I truly believed 100% and that belief caused me to practically feel so elated and grateful that some kind of a magic had happened.

I did have my doubts at times, but I raised my energy levels so high that I was practically dancing inside my room feeling so much magic that a only a miracle can make you feel like that... I at times intentionally raised my energy levels and keep chanting THANK YOU and kept doing meditation and visualization... So for next 2 weeks, I used to THANK every one that I saw and met, even used to thank the security guard, the cleaners and practically everyone ( at the back of my head ).

I would also look at the mirror many times a day and kept looking at myself and smiled and felt crazily happy that I am getting the job.. !! I have been selected among the lucky 5 people!!

Also, when I would walk out of my room, i used to feel this big wave of breeze that I thought was a sign only for me.. and whenever I felt that breeze, I smiled automatically and thought that universe is responding..

So from my hostel room to my college classroom, there used to a big walk and lot of trees, so I used to touch each tree by glancing my hand on each one of it.. and as soon as I would touch it, I would say a small THANK YOU to it... and kept doing it on a daily basis.

So till now, there is still no sign that I can even apply for it.. so you guys can think that I was practically acting like a CRAZY GUY inside my head.  I did not share it with any of my friends for the obvious reason that they would think I have gone crazy.

So after 2 weeks, there was a sudden announcement made, that company X is going to conduct 5 rounds of interview -  online 2 tests of 15 mins each ; students who passed will move to group discussion round ; then to technical interview round ; then to managerial round and then finally those selected would go to the HR round.   During this announcement, company said that students who opted and paid for an optional program that company offered to all students can also apply. So there was this paid training module that I and several others from other branches took from semester 2-6 ...  so you can see the first move by the universe to make it happen. I and others like me could apply ( approx 50-70 people ) ...  but since my CGPA was not above 9, I still could not apply as there was no announcement made in that regard... I was really shocked and highly grateful for the first time to see LOA in action and was so excited that my belief was even stronger now and i knew that this CGPA thing would also be solved, so I stopped worrying about it.. and continued to visualize and meditate the same way...

After 4 days, there was another announcement made - So students whom company selected the previous year, these students were also above 9 CGPA, most of them being over ambitious left the job after joining the company for 3-5 months. So now the announcement was that for this year, company has changed the CGPA threshold and ONLY students between CGPA 7.9 - 8.9 can apply and above 9 cannot apply !!   On hearing this, I practically felt that this is happening for REAL!!  I started to believe even more strongly and my frequency levels were so high that I could only sleep for 2-3 hours in the night and go back to feeling blessed and elated and lot many other positive feelings..   So you can see again, how things changed so quickly in just matter of 3-4 days..

ONE DAY BEFORE THE INTERVIEW :

Due to this recent announcement made, I got eligible to apply and sit for interviews... but since my field of study was NOT related to IT and COMPUTERS in anyway, I was the only 1 from my branch who was opted for the paid program ( among the 50-70 people that i mentioned earlier ). So many of my friends who heard that I was going for interviews the next day, came to me and congratulated me that dude you made it to the interviews... I clearly remember that there was this 1 guy who practically hugged me and said jokingly that dude, you made it to the interviews and now I know that you will get the job as well... On hearing that, I believed 100% that this was a sign from the universe and got even more excited and grateful.

INTERVIEW DAY :

Company called us everyone to assemble at 11am in the conference room.. there were around 300+ students who were eligible... I woke up that day at 5am and was practically meditating and visualizing since the morning. For some reason, the team of interviewers reached around 1pm and took a presentation of 1 hour.

The first round of online tests were taken at 3pm... and then they asked us to come back at 630 pm when they announced who passed the exam for the next round... the tests were fairly simple ( OR the universe made it simple for me 😉  ), my name was there is the list...

Next round was Group discussion, and I had my doubts on it as I was not confident about it...  To my surprise, once I entered this round, the interviewer said that he will not take the GD, he will just examine our way of speaking and our accent.. and it became a fairly simple round of interview where he asked to describe a recent vacation that I took and spoke for 1-2 mins and he asked me to go to the next round...

Now came the technical round, in which I was confident as I had strong basis which I studied in the PAID OPTED PROGRAM... to my surprise I made so many silly mistakes in this round and thought that the interviewer might not select me.. he asked me to wait for 15 mins outside and will tell me to go the next round or not... so again I started visualizing and within 10 mins I was called for the next round...

It was practically very late at now.. around 10 pm... the 4th round was basic and non technical... some analytical questions... soon he asked to meet the HR ...

Last round with HR was fairly simple but amazing in its own way... the HR asked basic questions about family and stuff, expectations in the company etc, then suddenly asked me to tell something that inspired me as a person... and guess what, I could probably tell her my whole story about LOA...  but I just told her that I get up every day and count my blessings 😉 and she was impressed...  finally in the end, she stood up and told that the results would come when all the interviews were over... and asked me leave... As i was leaving, she offered me a hand shake and as I shook her hand... I cound only think of the picture in my visionboard about the handshake!

I went back to my room and waited till 2am for the results... my friends asked me how the interviews went and I humbly said that I will get it 😉   
At 215am, I get a call from the interviewer who took my technical round and he said "CONGRATULATIONS, YOU ARE SELECTED AMONG THE TOP 5, REST 4 are from IT / COMPUTERS FIELD, you are the only one who is NON IT/COMPUTERs. Well done! "

So you can see how universe made way for each small / big obstacle.

Hope it helps.

- Abhinav

"Magic Happens"

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline MissUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 290
  • live by faith and not by sight!
    • View Profile
Re: Attacting my dream JOB
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 04:22:42 AM »
thanks so much!!!!!!!!

i just bookmarked this because i so need it for 2019!

much love!

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 162
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 08:23:14 AM »

After 4 days, there was another announcement made - So students whom company selected the previous year, these students were also above 9 CGPA, most of them being over ambitious left the job after joining the company for 3-5 months. So now the announcement was that for this year, company has changed the CGPA threshold and ONLY students between CGPA 7.9 - 8.9 can apply and above 9 cannot apply !!   On hearing this, I practically felt that this is happening for REAL!!

That's the part of your story that really takes the cake.

Great job Abhinav. And I trust it was also a great job.  :D

thanks so much!!!!!!!!

i just bookmarked this

There is hope for you yet.

Offline abhinav

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 10:42:54 AM »
thanks so much!!!!!!!!

i just bookmarked this because i so need it for 2019!

much love!

You are welcome :)

That's the part of your story that really takes the cake.

Great job Abhinav. And I trust it was also a great job.  :D

Yes, it was a great experience for me working for that company.

Offline Erana

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 27
  • I am a Master Manifestor, a Miracle Worker!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 09:08:53 PM »
Hi abhinav. This is a wonderful success story! Clearly the Source is strong with you   ;)

I was wondering about the level of attachment involved to the outcome here. I often get quite confused when I try to manifest something important to me because there's so much out there about detachment - how you should do LOA work to feel good rather than to get something, and how you should be in a place where you won't be disappointed at the idea of not getting it etc. What works for you?

Offline abhinav

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 02:34:23 PM »
I was wondering about the level of attachment involved to the outcome here. I often get quite confused when I try to manifest something important to me because there's so much out there about detachment - how you should do LOA work to feel good rather than to get something, and how you should be in a place where you won't be disappointed at the idea of not getting it etc. What works for you?

Hi Erana,

I have not read much stuff on detachment.
I think its better to focus on one goal and keeping focusing on it until you manifest it. Why will you want to detach yourself if the goal is something so huge that you cannot sleep! Will you not be always excited and grateful that you manifested something so dear to you and in a fashion that almost unbelievable. Will that let you sleep at all ? Will you not be excited to post your success story here ?
For me what works are 4 things - visualization, meditation, vision board and been grateful. I think gratitude is something that is the key here. It pulls things into manifestation in the most unbelievable ways.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2019, 03:26:21 PM »
Why will you want to detach yourself if the goal is something so huge that you cannot sleep!

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2019, 03:28:28 PM »
Abhinav, you're a star. And I saw him first ! lolol

Offline abhinav

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2019, 04:09:54 PM »
Abhinav, you're a star. And I saw him first ! lolol

Hahah, still learning!

Offline DianneM

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2019, 11:24:25 AM »
you are amazing! such an inspiration  :)

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2019, 11:27:31 AM »
you are amazing! such an inspiration  :)

Hey ! Where's your spam link ?

Offline maggiep

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2019, 03:54:05 AM »
thats sooooo cool!!!  maaan, you must be feeling like a champ!!! Its amazing how the universe can just flip things around eh? I love those moments, where you just KNOW this was ur creation!!!

Well, enjoy it with your entire being!

Bookmarking ur post  :D

Offline abhinav

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2019, 11:24:26 AM »
thats sooooo cool!!!  maaan, you must be feeling like a champ!!! Its amazing how the universe can just flip things around eh? I love those moments, where you just KNOW this was ur creation!!!

Well, enjoy it with your entire being!

Bookmarking ur post  :D

Thanks. Yes it was surreal how i got the job. Everything just flipped in my favor.

Offline Schwetzingen

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2019, 11:32:37 AM »
So much love on this story! <3 It's inspires me a lot. Thank you for this! :)

Offline onisenpai

• That one weird chap.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 30
  • Cheers mate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2019, 01:03:38 PM »
Cheers fam! Nice one!