Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: SIGNS find you, you don't search for them  (Read 2561 times)

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 162
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: SIGNS find you, you don't search for them
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2019, 06:40:42 PM »
Thank you for taking the time. That would be interesting to read.

And yes i'm sure her blog posts have all kinds of stuff that is irrelevant. You are wise to focus on the facts and ignore the rest.

btw, what is alignment, vibration, and resistance ? Is is faith, mood, and unbelief, just clothed in different words to make the fake loa guru who originally came up with it sound like a sophisticated expert and thus extract money from people even if it means confusing them long term ?

Offline bexie

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2019, 06:41:17 PM »
As requested here are the progrsssions of a manifestation;

Both positive and negative manifestations follow this progression. (Which is good if you wanna nip em in the bud quick ;))

Stage 1 : You focus on something of your choice.

When you focus on something eg; a big red rose you activate the frequency that the rose represents to you.

Stage 2 : You feel an emotion

As you activate that frequency of what your focus remoresents to you you feel the corresponding emotion. The emotion is the first manifestation and you couldnít have felt it without first activating the frequency that triggered it. This is your vibrational feedback. Without the feedback you have no way of knowing what you are actually thinking about. So with the example of the rose, this can activate feelings of love. Since love feels good you know youíre successfully aligning with what you want. If something feels off, if the emotion youíre feeling is negative, this is your first opportunity to adjust your focus until it feels better.

Stage 3 : Thoughts, memories and ideas

In this stage you will notice more thoughts and memories flooding in. You may imagine seemingly unrelated objects or ideas that feel like love or whatever your focus is on (abundance etc as well) as the frequency becomes more active LOA causes more and more anergy to join in and more representations of that energy show up. Thoughts memories and ideas are all manifestations, the thoughts you have access to are actually determined by your emotional state and deeper your vibration. Eg, if youíre my a vibrational match to the thought ĎI love myselfí then you can chant it all day long but it wonít make a lick of difference as you wonít be able to activate the vibrational feeling of being loved.

Stage 4 : Synchronicities appear

This is where signs as described above will show up. Synchronicities are smaller physical manifestations that represent a frequency to you but donít necessarily mean anything to anyone else. Eg; a song on the radio may feel like love to you but to someone else it may mean something completely different. Someone may comment to you reminding you of love (this is something that happened to me recently and I was shook up a little, my mum used a term of endearment for me, Iíve never ever ever heard her say these words but my SP used to use them for me all the time) these small events might be easy to dismiss as meaningless but is all a mirror. Representational frequency is a unique personal thing.

Stage 5 : to infinity; the physical manifestations grow

At this point something that feels like love will come into your reality and you almost cannot miss it. (She says almost because sometimes people do miss them) this will be the first physical manifestation (in my experience this is when suddenly people around you become attracted to you and make offers to you etc - like when the wrong person asks you out lol) at this point most people can make a huge mistake and think theyíre done but manifesting is an ongoing process. They continue to grow and get bigg e and more obvious. People mistake the first large manifestation for Ďthe oneí itís for you to look into that manifestation that feels a bit like what you want but doesnít completely match and then dig a bit deeper. This is what she calls a precursor. The main point is that you donít have to settle for the first physical manifestation of what you want instead of the real thing.

This stage is also when action comes into play, so action itself is a manifestation. You canít take action thatís not a vibrational match to that youíre offering. When you act ina way that doesnít match the vibration of what you want you fail.

I hope this helps, I just tried to condense it a bit from what is in the book but tried to use her descriptions as much as possible. I would definitely advise people give it a read itís Deliberate Receiving by Melody Fletcher and I would say itís one of the best books Iíve read on LOA and Iíve been reading A LOT over the past 3 months lol.

Offline bexie

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2019, 06:45:33 PM »
Thank you for taking the time. That would be interesting to read.

And yes i'm sure her blog posts have all kinds of stuff that is irrelevant. You are wise to focus on the facts and ignore the rest.

btw, what is alignment, vibration, and resistance ? Is is faith, mood, and unbelief, just clothed in different words to make the fake loa guru who originally came up with it sound like a sophisticated expert and thus extract money from people even if it means confusing them long term ?

In my opinion, but Iím hardly an expert just a girl with desires lol! I believe that vibration is how you are communicating out to the universe, your core energy of who you are, your alignment is how your vibration is in relation to what it is you desire, therefore if you desire love you would want your core energy and vibration to be of love, resistance is any belief that you hold that keeps you out of alignment with your desire. Iím sure there are plenty of people who know much much more about it than me. Power vs Force is a great book to understand the important of our vibrational energy and itís refleftion in the world around us. :)

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2019, 06:45:39 PM »
Do me a favour. Put all that in a new thread. Its alot. It is better that way for all of us to focus and analyse, without disrupting the intent of this particular thread.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2019, 06:48:34 PM »

In my opinion, but Iím hardly an expert just a girl with desires lol! I believe that

vibration is how you are communicating out to the universe, your core energy of who you are,

your alignment is how your vibration is in relation to what it is you desire,

( therefore if you desire love you would want your core energy and vibration to be of love, )

resistance is any belief that you hold that keeps you out of alignment with your desire.

Thank you Bexie. That was very clear.

Tadpole, take note of the above, and ask me about it in 10 days. Do not forget.

Offline bexie

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2019, 06:54:49 PM »
Will do :)

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2019, 07:03:42 PM »
Will do :)

Brexie, you are not Tadpole.

Unless you drank at least 3 bowls of Soupafrogô frog's soup, and mutative transmogrification has begun.

Offline Angie444

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2019, 07:04:40 AM »
What sign is this?? My son was at school and there was a piece of paper on his chair in his next class it was letters and numbers. No idea why but he puy it in his pocket. He left school and a car hit a pedestrian but not hard she was fine and walked away. This stopped the cars behind it he look up at a car and saw the start of the number plate and thought weird it's same as start of one on the paper. He got paper out looked at the car and said every single letter and number was the same as the reg plate. What's weird is he said he was on a car design app the other night and designed a black range rover sport thinking he wants one in future and thats the car that had the same registered plate. I'm confused how it is even possible as I don't know who wrote the number plate or if they even knew it was a number plate

Offline Magneta007

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 26
  • Now I am Power Ranger! WOW. It's morphin' time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2019, 01:32:10 AM »
He got paper out looked at the car and said every single letter and number was the same as the reg plate.

Thats some final destination shit

Tags: