Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: SIGNS find you, you don't search for them  (Read 2219 times)

Offline PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 273
  • Fucking lovin' myself, all day, every day
    • View Profile
SIGNS find you, you don't search for them
« on: December 17, 2018, 05:23:20 AM »
So I wanted to write a post about signs. I see a lot of people talking about them, but not many realising what signs actually are and how they work.

#1 What are the signs?
Signs are universes way of telling you that you are on the right track. When signs start poping up it means that your manifestation is getting closer to you. Signs are there to show you that everything is ok, and that in perfect time, your manifestation will happen.

#2 When do the signs show up?
Signs can only, and I say ONLY, show up when you have completely done the LoA process ASK-BELIEVE-LET GO. Only when you have done that signs can start showing up. Until then signs will not show since you are not in alignment with your wish and you are not on the right track. Until you get on the right track signs will not show. When you let go and put faith in universe's hands, universe will start working on your desire and in the meantime give you signs that you should continue doing what you are and that it will bring you to your desire.

#3 Can I miss the sign?
NO! You can't miss the sign. When the signs shows up it will be right in your face with not a slightest chance of you missing it. There is absolutely no way that a sign might be behind your back and you don't see it. No. Even if you had your eyes closed all day, Universe would send a sign in the form of sound. If you closed your ears, it would be in the visual form. Even if you closed both universe would send you a vision combined with a strong feeling that must be recieved as a sign!

#4 How do I know when I see the sign?
So there is a big difference between your obssession and actual signs. Many people, especially the ones trying to get their ex back, obssess over signs. They say something like:
"I have seen 11:11: on the clock."
"I have heard her name 3 times today."
"I have seen the same car he drives today."
"I have had a dream of him last night."
Do not bullshit yourselves. Those are not the signs. Seeing nubmers on clock is not a sign. You hear hundreds of names every day, you just catch your ex's. You see thousand cars every day. You dream of a lot of people in every dream of yours.

Now pay attention. This is the only truth about signs. Signs are very obvious and striking! The moment a real sign shows up you will be breathless. Your legs will probably be numb for a second. You will be completely frozen. Let me tell you about the story when I was attracting my ex back with LoA.

So we were working in different towns for 4 months and our relationship broke apart. I used LoA. I have asked from universe to bring her back, I visualised once a day about her but after that I would completely move on. About 5 days have passed since our last phone call when she decided she will never be with me again. I must mention that she never got with any of her exes back! So 5 days have passed. I have let go and trusted universe. I intended to have a good time despite the outcome of my wish. That day I was with my friend Gina. We were walking by the river and talking and we decided to grab something to eat. We went to a local fast food to get some pizza. So we took a seat and I went to take our orders. On the counter I took the pizzas and I also asked for Fanta. But, when the clerk grabbed it I suddenlly changed my mind. I said "I'm sorry can I get a Coca cola instead." I don't know why, I just did. When he handed me Coca cola there was "Your EX loves you" written on the back. And right in that moment our song started playing on TV! I was completely stunned! Out of my mind! I just couldn't believe it! I stood frozen and the clerk was looking at me like "Are you all right dude?" I just smiled and asked "Can you please turn the music up?" He did. I was completely soaked up in that moment. I enjoyed every bit of it. It was magical. Universe was showing me its love and care for me. My wish is getting close. So I go back to my friend tell her about it and she says "She will call you tonight 100%." And she did. We talked that night although we haven't really made up since we far away but in couple of days we did.
Now, the night when we met and made up I got another signs just before we met. That night I went to bed. I went to bed early and before I fell asleep some strange feeling took over me. Now, I didn't just forced it like many people do. They say I had a feeling but actually they forced themselves to feel that. No. I went to bed normally like any other night not thinking about her completely. But then that strange feeling took over me. It was magical. Like something was lifting me off my bed and raising me up into the atmosphere. After that I fell asleep. In the middle of the night my sleep ended up in a strange way. Something just woke me up. There was no sound, or anything else but something just woke me up like I needed to do something. I swear, after about 5 seconds after waking up I got a text from her saying she's in town and she wants to meet me!

#5 What is the best advice about signs
Do not obssess over signs! You can see signs everywhere if you make yourself believe in it. But signs do not work like that. When the time is right and you are on the right track signs will find you! Not the other way around! Obssessing over signs means that you are way out of alignment with your wish. When you know your manifestation is coming you do not obssess over signs. You don't need them. Why would you need signs if you know your wish is coming anyway? So, do not obssess over signs. If they show up, they will be very obvious and you will not be able not to see them. Just do not obssess over them and look for them everywhere. They will find you if you did everything right.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 162
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: SIGNS find you, you don't search for them
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 06:29:17 PM »
Lets see if you are a prototype or a protozoa.

When you let go and put faith in universe's hands, universe will start working on your desire

How do you have faith that the universe will deliver your desire?

Offline Olivia201

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 07:02:59 PM »
Hi PrototypeOA

Great to read, and absolutely agree.    It is my experience too that the only true signs are the ones that show up suddenly and hit you right in the face where there can be no misunderstandings of what they want to tell you.

I also want to say that I enjoy your posts, you are very direct and blunt with people, like a true Aries, firesign. I don't know if you are one, but you sure have the energy of one.

When it comes to relationships, I absolutely agree with your advice about moving on, having enough self respect not to pursue or chase.   It just seems to me also speaking from my own personal experience that there seems to be a time first of what I will call Denial after a person has left you, and in this time of Denial you still want the other person to rescue you from yourself.  It seems to be a natural way that Things evolve until people realise and ask themselves whether getting an ex back is really what they want, and also ask themselves if having the ex back is the solution in the long run, and if that is all they want?!

I also know that today years later and more experienced after I experienced being let down by someone, I wouldn't have chased him after the event took place, I would have left that instant and would have had enough self love not to chase and look back...   but as I said it seems to be something people have to go through.

I know this probably belonged in another post of yours, but I also wanted to comment on Signs.   So thanks!!!

Offline PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 273
  • Fucking lovin' myself, all day, every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 08:15:05 PM »
Actually I am double Scorpio.   ;D
And yes, I am very direct and sometimes harsh but that is the way I am with myself. I take responsibility for my own life and make an effort to change it.

Offline Sarenia

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2018, 08:54:01 PM »
Prototype you rock! Nice post!!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 428
  • -Receive: 631
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 01:05:07 AM »
<3

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline DianneM

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 07:18:18 PM »
Couldnt agree more with u! great post!

Offline Dimittas

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 07:19:34 AM »
I have, what I think, is a funny story on signs. As I was driving past a church last year I couldn't help but to start laughing out loud in my car as I remembered this past experience.

About 11 years, before I even was aware of LOA, I was having serious doubts as to whether I should get married or not. This went beyond cold feet. I remember asking God for a sign as to whether I should get married or not. I'd pray on it over and over again.

Being a Catholic, one of the requisites at the time was to go get a confession before some other churchy things needed to go on. We had to go to the church we belonged to as well. Neither of us really attended mass on a frequent basis so we were asked to pick a church that was close to our home. I searched online and found a church we would drive by pretty frequently. We noted the hours of confession and stopped by at the appointed date and time. Church was closed. It practically looked deserted. We checked the hours and we had not made a mistake. The time and date was correct but it was undoubtedly closed.

We went on Sunday and the place was packed for Sunday Mass. They, however, wouldn't see us for confession unless we went at the appointed date and time. We asked them if their website was correct because we had attempted to go but it was closed. They assured us that they had been open that day and there was always a priest available for confession. Well we tried again the following week. Church was closed. Following week? Church was closed. Tried one more time. Church was closed. Place looked deserted each time. We were forced to find another church in order to get our confession.

Now, a divorce, and 10 years later, I drove past that church and my first thought was "CHURCH WAS CLOSED!!!" I mean how much more obvious could it have been! I asked for a sign and I got it but I definitely missed it. If you are going to go the sign route I think you might need to add an stipulation-- (Please let me be open to it)--

Knowing what I know now. I might have taken an approach like Joseph Murphy talks about in his divorce chapter of his POTSM book. Sit in silence and wait for an answer in peace. That or taken a more direct approach as to what I actually wanted in my relationship. But I was young(er) and I had no idea what I wanted in a relationship.

EDIT
AND THIS IS EVEN FUNNIER!!! I LITERALLY JUST CAME UPON THIS QUOTE AFTER POSTING THIS. I WASN'T EVEN LOOKING AT ANYTHING RELATED TO RELATIONSHIPS AND I NOTICED THIS QUOTE:

"When you find yourself weighing the pros and
cons of a relationship, itís time to say goodbye
and move on. Because when youíre in love, the
drawbacks, the faults, the stuff that makes
your skin crawl, are the very same things you
cannot imagine a life without." -- Beau Taplin

WHICH FUNNILY ENOUGH IS THE SAME THOUGHT I HAD WHEN I DROVE PAST THAT CHURCH AFTER I HAD A LAUGH.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 07:48:26 AM by Dimittas »

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 07:29:25 AM »
About 11 years, before I even was aware of LOA, I was having serious doubts as to whether I should get married or not. This went beyond cold feet. I remember asking God for a sign as to whether I should get married or not. I'd pray on it over and over again.

This is one legitimate version of a legitimate sign experience. There are a total of 4 legitimate sign experiences (one of which is called "asking for confirmation" in christian circles).

None of them is the crap that the prototypist was selling here.

Aside from that, I don't think the closed church was the sign. Signs, especially in response to intense prayer, will be very obvious to you once they show up. That doesn't mean you have to accept what that sign says (and many people don't because they don't like what the sign says). But you will notice it immediately, and you will know that it was the response to your prayer.

Offline Dimittas

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2019, 07:35:15 AM »

This is one legitimate version of a legitimate sign experience. There are a total of 4 legitimate sign experiences (one of which is called "asking for confirmation" in christian circles).

Check out my latest edit for the latest "sign"

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 08:33:47 AM »
I read your edit. It is not the sign that you asked for 10 years ago. The universe responds within a day and oftentimes instantly when you ask for a sign for clarity on a situation.

"When you find yourself weighing the pros and
cons of a relationship, itís time to say goodbye
and move on. Because when youíre in love, the
drawbacks, the faults, the stuff that makes
your skin crawl, are the very same things you
cannot imagine a life without." -- Beau Taplin

Just a comment unrelated to your earlier posts and the subject of this thread. This is a dumb quote. Because being in love is very different from having a lifelong marriage. Being in love is a basis of a good marriage, but the practical issues matter greatly to a long lasting marriage that is happy throughout and not just in fits and spurts.

Have you noticed how many married people naturally hook up with each other some time after they get divorced? How many of them actually become good friends, after the divorce? It is not exactly rare. That happens when the practicalities of living together are no longer in the way.

Everyone who gets married in america is in love at that time. 50% of them get divorced after that. Ask yourself why.
[/size]
The pros and cons matter and should be weighed for everything except a mistress or a fling.

The extent of your love feelings, is one of the pros that you put in the pros column, obviously. [/size]And just to be clear, often when you weigh the pros and cons, you will decide to proceed to get married. After all, 50% of marriages do not end up in divorce. :-)

Offline Dimittas

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2019, 08:41:45 AM »

Just a comment unrelated to your earlier posts and the subject of this thread. This is a dumb quote. Because being in love is very different from having a lifelong marriage. Being in love is a basis of a good marriage, but the practical issues matter greatly to a long lasting marriage that is happy throughout and not just in fits and spurts.

Have you noticed how many married people naturally hook up with each other some time after they get divorced? How many of them actually become good friends, after the divorce? It is not exactly rare. That happens when the practicalities of living together are no longer in the way.

I for one had/have NO desire to hook up with my ex. ;-). And for me,  it was the practical issues I was having doubts about. But yes, this isn't LOA related.

Offline bexie

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2019, 05:48:53 PM »
This is so true, when I first started trying to deliberately co-create I was constantly looking for signs to reassure me because I was in a place of desperation and lack, I needed the comfort. But since then Iíve manifested so much in my life just from fleeting thoughts and desires that Iíve learnt I can trust the universe to get it done, Iím just going along for the ride. Iíve prioritised my vibration over anything else, feeling good and self love now Iím receiving signs all over the place. Different signs, I think numbers are an important indicator of where weíre vibrationall at but itís not a sign in and of itself, signs are specific, sometimes scarily accurate. What Iíve experience wouldnít mean anything to anyone that wasnít me, thatís how you know itís for you. And the more aligned I am the stronger the sign is, Iíve been using it as a guidance, depending on the sign and how I feel I can tell where Iím at vibrationally and look to make changes where necessary or to just keep amplifying the vibration Iím at.

The thing I love about loa so much is that weíre connected to our inner person at all times, once upon a time I wasnít tuned into myself, and I was vibrating all over the place not conscious of the impact it would have on my life. Signs I believe are a great way to capture your attention to let you know where youíre at. And I agree like you say, you canít look for signs, the signs find you. Itís  your responsibility to do the inner work so you can be open to them.

A book I read recently Deliberatly Receive talked about the progression of a manifestation and I totally 100% believe that they work that way. Signs are an integral part of that progression, and I believe when we receive a sign like that itís important to say YES, to increase your focus even more and continue the progression of this manifestation until it is physically part of your reality.

Thatís just my thoughts on signs anyway :)

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2019, 06:14:03 PM »

A book I read recently Deliberatly Receive talked about the progression of a manifestation and I totally 100% believe that they work that way.

Tell us more about what this book says about the progression of a manifestation, from start to finish. It sounds like a series of steps or waypoints are detailed there. Thanks.

Offline bexie

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2019, 06:20:39 PM »
Of course, I will get the book out and write below. The book itself is perfect and i DO recommend it. It breaks down in detail emotions and vibration and how to confront and let go of limiting beliefs.

The only issue for me is that outside of the book the author in my opinion has her own limiting beliefs on what people can manifest which I personally donít agree with, I believe anyone can manifest anything they want provided they are in alignment. So I tend to avoid her blog posts but in and of itself the book is perfect.

Tags: