Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: creating my own subliminal messages  (Read 753 times)

Offline LAW1974

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
creating my own subliminal messages
« on: December 14, 2018, 08:57:46 PM »
Hello - new here!  I have been reading and lurking and you all have great information!  I recently started learning about LOA and it's powers...  It seems subliminal messaging has some controversy (if you use the mp3's found on youtube) as there's no way to know if it's safe or not?  Can anyone point toward a website to create my own subliminal mp3?  SOmething I can maybe put right on my iphone would be great:). IU saw Lanie Stevens has one that you can pay her $20 and send her 20 messages and she will create it.  I am NOT someone who can do much besides type on a computer so I dont mind paying a very small fee if something is done correctly:). But do you think this is safe?  Or is there a better option?

Thanks so much in advance for any information/advice!

Offline Lamda

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Re: creating my own subliminal messages
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 07:48:16 PM »
Hello - new here!  I have been reading and lurking and you all have great information!  I recently started learning about LOA and it's powers...  It seems subliminal messaging has some controversy (if you use the mp3's found on youtube) as there's no way to know if it's safe or not?  Can anyone point toward a website to create my own subliminal mp3?  SOmething I can maybe put right on my iphone would be great:). IU saw Lanie Stevens has one that you can pay her $20 and send her 20 messages and she will create it.  I am NOT someone who can do much besides type on a computer so I dont mind paying a very small fee if something is done correctly:). But do you think this is safe?  Or is there a better option?

search for leica1989 aka matrixplay99 on youtube  her audios are high quality and they are on $15 I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fELi7ShRu5M

her FB  https://www.facebook.com/laurie.dy.92

Offline Sarenia

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 08:55:30 PM »
Lanie is safe I would say. You got nothing to try her.

Offline LAW1974

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 06:07:52 AM »
Thank you both of you....  i will look into both of these:)

Offline dancer679

• ✨"Welcome to Planet Earth. There is nothing that you cannot be, or do, or have. You are a magnificent creator"✨
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 63
  • -Receive: 44
  • ✨Feeling amazing 😊✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 07:18:27 AM »

You can do a simple voice recording on your computer.
Vocaroo is a good one. If you have Windows 10, you'll have a built-in voice recorder. Choose one, there are many to pick from :)
After you record it, download it and save it to your computer. I believe you can put this audio on your phone by dragging it into a file.
I actually got a mp3 player and use that to store all my subs, affirmations, etc.
It's pretty simple to do it yourself, good luck on your journey!

Offline ScottJ153

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 01:36:13 PM »
Don't know a site that let's you create your own but this was the best subliminal system I've used so far and i got results in a very short period of time: http://subconciousmindzone.com/the-real-secret-to-success/

Offline DianneM

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2019, 01:44:39 PM »
try listening to subliminals here: https://tinyurl.com/ybkpcybb

it's great! :D

Offline LAW1974

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2019, 05:33:55 PM »
Don't know a site that let's you create your own but this was the best subliminal system I've used so far and i got results in a very short period of time: http://subconciousmindzone.com/the-real-secret-to-success/

This is not what Im looking for but thank you for your reply. 

Offline lizbennet

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2019, 10:50:32 PM »
This is the most professionally-produced with the best formula - https://tinyurl.com/ybt36lyk

The maker also has an in-depth knowledge of subconscious programming

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: