Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: How can people manifest being sick when they live healthy?  (Read 607 times)

Offline mellahugbear

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 4
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How can people manifest being sick when they live healthy?
« on: December 10, 2018, 07:53:49 AM »
Hello everyone, I :) got back on my years old account just to ask this questionberelive
If someone who has been living good, healthy lifestyle and believe they are healthy, they how can "surprise" illnesses sneak up on them?
Does it have to do with emotions?

Offline BlackCat

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 15
    • View Profile
Re: How can people manifest being sick when they live healthy?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 09:37:48 AM »
In some cases it's a matter of vibrations and stuff that is not "physical" like emotional problems, etc...i mean when someone has a heartbreak that is not solved and caused depression, anxiety etc it could manifest in the physical with a illness (cancer or other stuff). Mental and emotional health is important not just eating healthy and doing some sort of excercise, avoid smoking, heavy drugs and alchool, because if there is no mental stability and there are issues in family, you are overstressed from your job or school and other issues our body could resent it and get ill. I see people that hasn't a super healthy life (they smoke or eat not super controlled and stuff) that live without illnesses because they are happier, their mind is more stable or at least any mental illness is controlled and not spiralling out of control and have what they desire. Being super healthy and super fixated into it isn't always a good thing if you ignore the mind and spirit. I don't mean "hey lets do all the unhealthy stuff!", i mean our emotional side is important as taking care of our body without overstress and obsess yourself to get super healthy, there is no need to eat only veggies and fruits and no carbs at all and several hours of gym to be healthy if you don't want it. Just the basics are what you need in my opinion.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 09:42:01 AM by BlackCat »

Offline Lightwinger

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 02:42:39 PM »
For me, personally, it was severe mental illness. I swear I manifested hives TWICE back in grade school! I believe that my negative emotions manifested the hives.  :o  ;D

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline DianneM

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 01:42:00 PM »
dont worry much.  ;)
try reading this: https://tinyurl.com/y75qqu6n

Tags: healthy illness