Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: How can I manifest healthy, perfect teeth?  (Read 83 times)

Offline GoodVibesOnly

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How can I manifest healthy, perfect teeth?
« on: December 05, 2018, 07:04:38 PM »
I either have fluorosis or amelogenesis imperfecta... Not completely sure of which one. Anyways, my teeth are not an even color and I've always felt bad about them. I have gotten the offer to whiten my teeth at the dentist office, and it would be payed by the county. A few years ago I would have been super happy about it and whiten my teeth immediately, but I have become so aware of all of the toxic chemicals that are in personal care products etc. Especially since I study some chemistry at uni I realize how toxic some products really are. I know that when you bleach your teeth, free radicals are formed. It makes me really scared to expose myself to chemicals. I know you get exposed to them every day, but it's unneccesary to expose yourself even more if you can avoid it, right? So I think I'm not gonna take the offer to whiten my teeth, BUT I really want nice teeth! I envy everyone around me and their teeth.

There must be some type of natural approach to get nice looking teeth, right? I googled how to reverse fluorosis but it seems like it can't be reversed. And amelogenesis imperfecta is a genetic condition. I can't whiten my teeth with things like activated charcoal, because that only whitens the outer layer of teeth. My problem is in the inner parts of my teeth. The only thing I can think of to fix my teeth is through LOA. But how? Has anyone ever done it? Since I'm kind of a science nerd I can't really grasp how that would work... If it's possible, then please tell me how I could get perfect teeth naturally without chemicals.

Tags: