Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: My dad and his debt  (Read 128 times)

Offline laracroft

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
My dad and his debt
« on: December 04, 2018, 10:15:32 PM »
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone had a similiar situation to me, or if anyone has any thoughts and suggestions.

It's about my Dad - he is flooded with debt. He runs a business which is not doing quite well and his debts only keep getting bigger, and bigger, we are all scared that he won't be able to manage it anymore soon, and that his business is going to fail leaving him without any money to live with, not to mention that he will also lose everything he owns. I know that debts are because of this individual's fault but what's done is done, and we can't reverse the time, so now I want to think how to help him. He's being really depressed because of that, which I'm not surprised he is, I'm really scared about him too.

I feel kind of guilty that I can't help him myself - I do make a pretty big amount of money, however I also live in London (he doesn't live in the UK), and need to support myself. Did anyone use law of attraction to help their loved ones? Also, do you have any tips on attracting more money into your life? The only remedy I can think of right now is to win the lottery, however I don't think I can ever get myself to the point of feeling as if it has already happened, I tend to be really stressed when it comes to money in general, and that's my another problem too.

Anyone has any thoughts?

Tags: