Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Skill and knowledge new techniques  (Read 191 times)

Offline Merckman81

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Skill and knowledge new techniques
« on: December 04, 2018, 09:18:58 PM »
My passion is knowledge. The most important thing to me is knowledge. It allows me to feel proud of myself and to feel extremely worthy. I would like to know how can I reach it. I mean how to improve myself so much that everything I study becomes easy to me and to be remembered for the rest of my life. I use great techniques as the one of Ramon Campayo who is a master of memory. But I am looking for more. How can I do it???

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 790
  • -Receive: 6601
    • View Profile
Re: Skill and knowledge new techniques
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 10:01:52 PM »
My passion is knowledge. The most important thing to me is knowledge. It allows me to feel proud of myself and to feel extremely worthy. I would like to know how can I reach it. I mean how to improve myself so much that everything I study becomes easy to me and to be remembered for the rest of my life. I use great techniques as the one of Ramon Campayo who is a master of memory. But I am looking for more. How can I do it???

By being passionated about what you study :D

Offline Merckman81

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Skill and knowledge new techniques
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 10:21:17 PM »
That is true 😃 and I need another process also like the ones to have a concrete object. What do you think? How could it be?

Tags: