Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Why is doesnt work for those who masturbate ?  (Read 815 times)

Offline danny.11

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 47
  • think the outcome before you attract :)
    • View Profile
Why is doesnt work for those who masturbate ?
« on: December 03, 2018, 12:35:04 AM »
Hello all,

I just thought about a question that the way loa works is:
ask
believe
receive

so if i think about my friends who masturbate daily they follow the things like they ask for sex when they select a girl they do visualize themselves in the act also and while doing it they believe in it too and afterward they just simply forget, its like they dont get attached to it they dont even think about it but its been years and i think they never ever had a girlfriend its just they are following the steps unconsciously but they never had a chance to have a sex or to even kiss someone.

why is that ??

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 790
  • -Receive: 6601
    • View Profile
Re: Why is doesnt work for those who masturbate ?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 03:28:10 AM »
the ask believe recieve book (the secret) is the most childish, supericial book you can read on LOA. Dont juge LOA on that.
And just because people imagine fucking someone doesnt mean they believe they can or that they will.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1176
  • -Receive: 1265
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 12:58:38 PM »
Hello all,

ask
believe
receive

so if i think about my friends who masturbate daily they follow the things like they ask for sex when they select a girl they do visualize themselves in the act also and while doing it they believe in it too and afterward they just simply forget, its like they dont get attached to it they dont even think about it but its been years and i think they never ever had a girlfriend its just they are following the steps unconsciously but they never had a chance to have a sex or to even kiss someone.

why is that ??

Charming!

« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 01:04:43 PM by siamesegirl »

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 01:00:52 PM »

Hello all,

ask
believe
receive

why is that ??

Charming!

They ask for sex and select a girl? They sure know how to charm a woman, don't they?

They'd be far better using their time growing up, looking at themselves and interacting with real women, who are real people not sex objects, than spending all day tommy tanking.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 01:03:49 PM by siamesegirl »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 599
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 08:46:41 PM »
Oh come off it SG, you girlies flick the bean just as much as guys pull their plonker and you know it lol.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2018, 09:22:25 PM »
Oh come off it SG, you girlies flick the bean just as much as guys pull their plonker and you know it lol.
That isn't the point of the discussion. The guy is asking why his mates' techniques aren't working.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2018, 09:23:36 PM »
Yeah I know SG  ;D
Still funny though.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 864
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 11:56:44 PM »
Fantasy and daydreaming are not the same as visualization. Masturbation is the former, not the latter.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 790
  • -Receive: 6601
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 02:57:24 AM »
Fantasy and daydreaming are not the same as visualization. Masturbation is the former, not the latter.

Just two different words for "mental images".
Just because you imagine/daydream/visualise something it wont really happen... it's all about the energy, the emotions that come from the "belief" or "associations" you make with those mental images. In brief you have to believe what you imagine. You have to feel it, to associate with it.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2018, 04:00:29 AM »
it's all about the energy, the emotions that come from the "belief" or "associations" you make with those mental images. In brief you have to believe what you imagine. You have to feel it, to associate with it.

Errr...no it's not. You're isolating "feeling" to only just emotion, when feeling is so much more.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 04:14:00 AM by Alexbally »

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 864
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 06:09:59 AM »
Daydreaming is un-disciplined mental masturbation wherein you indulge some desired reality that you do not have, or for some reason you want to fantasize about. Visualization, for the purposes of LOA, is a disciplined process wherein you create a scene, feel every tactile, sensory and emotional presence as vividly as possible. Visualizations leave you satiated, filled, whereas daydreaming leaves you frustrated and wanting more. They are two completely different processes.

Yes, a daydream comes complete with images and can take on the nature of a proper visualization, but usually it doesn't go that far. This is why people don't constantly manifest that which they daydream, once this occurred to me I got it. Its a very important distinction to make.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 12:25:06 AM by Desideratum »

Offline Merkid

• Thank You
  • -Given: 192
  • -Receive: 71
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2018, 08:37:42 AM »
That isn't the point of the discussion. The guy is asking why his mates' techniques aren't working.
****why his techniques aren't working  :P :P :P

Offline BlackCat

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2018, 08:53:53 AM »
I suppose because they transmit a desperate and obsessive vibe that make women go far away, masturbation usually doesn't work with RS or regular LOA techniques, better to not get too aroused and think clinically/detached or to not indulge too much feeling sexual, it would break the connection you would try to establish from what i read. Hungry driven sexual men are a big turn off!

Offline danny.11

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 47
  • think the outcome before you attract :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2018, 11:38:35 PM »
****why his techniques aren't working  :P :P :P
[/quote]

I am sorry to say this but you are wrong my lady I have had girlfriends in past thay too great ones .....So yup I am asking about my mates only not about me

Offline JulieDB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 76
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2018, 05:57:59 PM »
Hello all,

ask
believe
receive

why is that ??

What does asking have to do with LOA? When you are asking for something, you are telling the universe that you don't have whatever it is that you are asking for.  That's going about it all wrong. Believe and receive *if* it is meant to be. Always remember that people have free will.

And what does masturbation have to do with anything? It's not going to affect LOA at all. Most people do it, including those who have a partner. Some even do it with or for their partner.

Tags: