Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: They always come back when you move on  (Read 2302 times)

Offline Citychick7

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: They always come back when you move on
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2018, 12:15:00 PM »
I kinda can relate to the topic - with my ups and downs at emotional level, I feel like I "moved on". Earlier when I was at home, and my dog ran to the door, I always waited, that she's coming home. Yesterday I drove her home from work - as we share a road, so it's no biggie - just a friendly gesture from my side - when I drop her off, she said something like "see you later" or something. And the second she said it - i was like...yeah.... for sure. So I was already knowing sho won't come. And she didn't.
This morning I picked her up again and made a joke about last night words - something like - yeah, I waited and waited and put a whole pork into the oven and wine into the cooler and washed and pimped my dog and her cat for the special occasion :D And she was so shocked and said, that this sentence wasn't ment that way and blablabla. I said that I was only kidding and I'm not waiting for her every day like a sad puppy.
"What do you mean? What do you mean, you're not waiting?" - that was her answer.
I said, that chill, babe, it's just a joke and we went to another topic for the few minutes that we drove.

But her question keeps on spinning in my mind. WHY NOW? WHY did she ask something like that and the way she asked - she was upset.

From some page I remembered a phrase about manifesting ex back - Something WILL change, they WILL miss you. Is this it?.... Weird.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1176
  • -Receive: 1265
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2018, 01:02:46 PM »
This read so confusingly at the beginning. From the way you wrote it I thought you were talking about your dog the whole time.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ImaginationisKing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 603
  • -Receive: 509
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2018, 08:37:40 PM »
Prototype does not move on, he applies the Law, there is a difference. It is the reason why he always gets his ex's to come back.
If you want an ex back, that is what you do, you apply the Law. You apply the Law to get whatever it is that you want.

Online PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 236
  • Life is about progress. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2018, 02:58:47 AM »
Or maybe they come back because I look better and better every year!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Angie444

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2018, 07:42:30 AM »
So true!! Me n my ex split after a year and I was fully heartbroken. I was so depressed and lost. I had to see him in work every week and kI'll ed me. Had two weeks off work and thought I need to move on. I changed so much in that time and felt content. Go back to work and after a week he says he loves me and misses me etc and wants us back. At the time I still kind of wanted him but didn't care either way any more. We got back together and felt so sure he was the one only for him to dump me a week later. And now I'm back at feeling lost hurt etc. It feels like a cruel joke as it took me four months to finally be at peace with him not wanting me the first time

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2018, 06:02:21 PM »
It's not always the case. I'm living proof of that. I also did not return when exes I'd finished with met other people.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 599
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2018, 11:28:57 PM »
The topic of how to attract an ex back is completely subjective to so many things that it becomes pointless even debating it.
There is no 'one size fits all.'  No single method will ever work for everybody. All anybody can consciously try and do is maintain their own dignity and respect for themselves and for others and if that means walking away with your chin up then so be it, if it means apologising for past actions then likewise, so be it.

The decision on getting back together is not solely ours but the decision on how we conduct ourselves certainly is all ours.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 11:37:40 PM by Alexbally »

Offline manifestyourreality88

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2018, 09:16:57 PM »
I totally agree. To effectively manifest your ex back, or even anything in your life, you have to let go of it. Meaning, you must not keep on thinking about, and just let the universe do its own work. Maybe this is because the more you think about, the more you overthink, and overthinking may lead to negative thoughts such as worry and fear. So to avoid this, keep yourself busy :D

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2018, 01:04:03 PM »
I totally agree. To effectively manifest your ex back, or even anything in your life, you have to let go of it. Meaning, you must not keep on thinking about, and just let the universe do its own work. Maybe this is because the more you think about, the more you overthink, and overthinking may lead to negative thoughts such as worry and fear. So to avoid this, keep yourself busy :D

How, then, when my ex had totally moved on which included marrying the woman he had an affair with, did we not finish up back together? I didn't want him.

Offline JellieD

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2018, 11:11:04 AM »
What  family who theyre close with  doesnt doesn't want for you to be together? How can moving on change their outlook on you?

Online PrototypeOA

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2018, 01:48:51 PM »
What  family who theyre close with  doesnt doesn't want for you to be together? How can moving on change their outlook on you?
Seeking validation from people... Hmmm. Not very high vibration.

Online PrototypeOA

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2018, 01:57:26 PM »
 Making big deal about his or hers parents not liking you will only make a big deal about it for him or her too.
The only right mindset is:
1) They like me. Omg. That is great. I get to spend quality time with my partner's parents.
2) They don't like me. Fuck em. I am not going to allow them to ruin my good mood and waste my time trying to show them how great I am.

When you try to hard to make them like you you might think that your partner will see you as precious and love you more. However when you do that you actually communicate "Oh I am not worthy enough, so I have to take shit from your parents to make you like me." That way your partner will only start losing respect for you cause you have no spine. After some time your partner will realise his parents were right and that you are not worthy. And abrakadabra, you are dumped.

Offline JellieD

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2018, 09:23:20 PM »
oops! You answered my question above, i just noticed. Thank you😅
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 09:29:13 PM by JellieD »

Offline McSprout

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2018, 12:33:27 AM »

There are people say you need to focus and manifest every day, etc. What do you think about that?

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2018, 01:39:15 AM »

There are people say you need to focus and manifest every day, etc. What do you think about that?

That poster is a spammer selling a course. Take no notice.

Tags: