Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: They always come back when you move on  (Read 2303 times)

Online PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 236
  • Life is about progress. :)
    • View Profile
They always come back when you move on
« on: December 01, 2018, 03:45:34 AM »
I want to point out the part of MOVING ON in the proccess of getting an ex back. Even though a lot of people do not want to hear it this is the harsh cold truth about getting an ex back. You have to MOVE ON!
I will divide this post into little chapters you all of you that are hurting now can easily understand why this works and why you need to implement this.

#1 Why do they only contact you when you are doing fine?
Energy is everything. Depending on our energy we will either attract or repel people, things or events into our life. As LoA works, you attract only things that you are in alignment with. What does that mean? It means that you have to vibrate on the same emotional level as if you would if your wish already happened. If you won a lottery how would you feel? Probably fucking awesome and stunned. If your mother died how would you feel? Probably like crap.
If you were in a happy relationship how would you feel? Great, energized, confident.
I can't tell you how many times my exes reached out to me. But every time they did you know how I felt? I felt great. I felt so great that I even didn't think of them when my phone rang. In times of despair I would grab my phone in a hurry every time it rang hoping it is my ex, but it never was. But when I was so happy that I was like "Oh, who might that be now?" it was always an ex!
I would be out with some girl having a great time, laughing my ass out with my friends, playing a video game nad my phone would just rang interrupting all my fun. And boom. It was an ex.
Why? Because I was in alignment with my wish. I have felt the same way and did the same things as I had been doing when I was in a happy relationship. I was enjoying my life and being happy with myself. I allowed my wish to happen since I have done everything I should have done. I asked, i believed, let go and then recieved.

#2 But how can my wish manifest if I let go and move on?
Most of the people get the "moving on" part wrong. Moving on does not mean abandoning your wish. It means allowing your wish to happen. Every time your wish does not manifest, it is because of YOU standing in a way of your manifestation. You are standning in the way of your manifestation with your bad feelings. Imagine if you ordered a coffee at your cafe and then standning in the way of a waiter and asking 100 times when is your coffee going to come. Your waiter would probably get stressed and may even bump into you spilling all your coffee and making quite a mess.
Move on! Do not stand in the way of Universe. Make a wish and let the Universe do the work. Do not rush its work. Universe has the perfect plan for your manifestation. It has the perfect time for your manifestation. If you truly know LoA you should always have full trust that things will happen in the most perfect way for you and that eventually everything will work out in your favor.
If however you won't move on and decide to stand in the way of your manifestation you will only get disappointment in life, not just in your life love but in all other areas.

#3 But if I move on may I meet someone else and fall in love with them?
Fucking yeah! I mean, just imagine. Meeting someone who is so great that you will never ever think of your ex again. Someone 10 times better than your marvelous and glorious ex! How cool can that be? A win win situation for you. You get your ex back or someone even better.

#4 How can I enjoy life when I am not with my ex?
The best advice for this is from Abraham Hicks. On one of their videos someone was asking about an ex back. And she told that you should enjoy the proccess. You should enjoy the journey of getting them back. You should feel so good and great that actually a part of you doesn't want them to come back and ruin that joy.
And trust me it works! When I enjoyed the journey most that is when they came back. When I was like "Wow. I am enjoying this proccess so much. I can feel them coming back. Oh crap I don't want this moment to end!" that is when they reached out, to ruin it all for me.

#5 Is the only way to get them back to move on?
Yes yes and yes! This is the only way you are ever going to get your ex back for good. Trust me I have been lying down in bed and crying my ass out for months. Never ever did any of my exes contact me in that times. Never! It just does not work with the universe. You feel like crap, universe just gives you more things to make you feel like crap.
A call from your ex is a great thing right? How can you expect to attract a great thing with low vibration such as depression? It just doesn't work like that. Universe doesn't work with words. It works with feelings. Universe is niether good nor bad entity. Universe does not distinguish right from wrong. If you feel like being a great phylantropist Universe will make you become one. Also if you want to become a cruel drug lord and feel like one Universe will make that come true.
If you feel like being dumped Universe will just give more events to make you feel more dumped. If you feel loved and happy Universe will do its best to give you even more of those feelings!

That is why moving on is the only way, guys. Only when you truly move on they will come back. That's the way it is and it is how LoA works. You can use this knowledge to your advantage and get your results, or you can blame us who tell you to move on that we aren't supportive or some shit. However, LoA is a LAW and it will work as it does no matter what you think or say.

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2412
  • -Receive: 224
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: They always come back when you move on
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 05:06:31 AM »
You must know what you're talking about cause in my experience, exes always want to come back when I have a new guy in my life.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1176
  • -Receive: 1265
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 01:25:09 PM »
Mine didn't come back, nor did a "specific person" when I "moved on". Does that mean I did something wrong, that I didn't really move on at all (moving on in my case was deciding I was wasting my time and I'd better get on with the rest of my life as I was upsetting myself and not having a life but I'd have had a relationship with them if they had wanted) so does that fact mean I didn't move on at all? Also those I didn't want didn't come back either after "moving on".

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Online PrototypeOA

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 10:17:46 PM »
Well I don't know what to say. If I attracted one ex back it could be coincidence. But attracting every ex is not a coincidence.  :D

Offline danny.11

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 47
  • think the outcome before you attract :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 12:12:12 AM »
I dont know what to say because i was trying to get my ex back in my life but in past 5 years she never tried to contact me i think i have moved on from her actually i never waited for her after few months now when i got a new girl i just get to see her passing my way thats it nothing more than that just like any stranger she passes by nothng more than that but when my 2nd girlfriend left me then i never thought about the bad things happened with me from the first girlfriend i never even think about it but she never tried to contact me either and now my current ex is also is no contact mode i am kinda not waiting for her but just wanted to have a talk with her as she is very far from me but nothing happened so far

Online Maria pantazopoulou

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2018, 10:35:56 AM »
Ok..but some people say to focus on him..and they have results..for me it happen with both ways..some exes came when i had get over them..and this ex now came with techics.not for long but he contact me..also i attractive things and persons without even ask for them..just from one thought..now i m consfused..beacause i don t know wich path to choose..beacause i have results from both ways..sould i move on or do the technics??

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 864
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 01:10:01 AM »
They do NOT always come back just because you moved on. All of my actual exes stayed exes after we split up, and I have never had any lingering feelings for any of them once I was emotionally free. Even the hard break-ups, once I got over it, they stayed away. So, there is no such rule that sayd they come back if you move on.

You have to do some deeper diving into the causes and reasons someone would want to get back together after you split up. I would take a hard look at your beliefs during the time you were with them and the weeks/months after.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 599
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 03:56:36 AM »
Definitely yes Desi. Every mother fucker out there wants to state how things are based upon their own perception of things - myself included in that generalisation - but it by no means is a true reflection of real life.

Take others perception with a huge pinch of salt.

Offline BlackCat

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 09:01:18 AM »
In my opinion if you give up to them they won't show up anymore, moving on with giving up to them won't manifest them back to you. You should "move on" as the wish is already fullfilled, not thinking too much about him/her or not obsessing about your SP is not showing up while you don't give up on them, that means moving on in LOA terms. Otherwise, you say to the universe you aren't anymore interested to your SP.

Online PrototypeOA

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2018, 12:45:27 AM »
You all talk about what works or not but all of you say that your exes didn't come back after breakup.  :)
It is like talking about making money while you live in a tent.  ;D
No offense.

Offline ImaginationisKing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 603
  • -Receive: 509
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2018, 02:53:11 AM »
You're just describing application of the Law, in your own words. The way you describe it makes everyone confused by using the words "move on", but you do go on to explain what you mean by that. So, what you are describing is accurate, - application - just how you are describing it confuses everyone. Even look at the Abe Hicks example you provided, all she is talking about is application of the Law.
You are talking about directed attention.
Move on - take attention off the unwanted, then place attention on the wanted, feeling, vibes, feeling great with everything and about ex returning.
All you are really saying is feel what you should be feeling and put your attention where it should be. It just took a whole page to say it.

And I think your opening sounds bad even if you define what you mean throughout your post, all because of the words "move on."
I mean, there's nothing really to move on from when/since the process/point is application, or directed attention.

People's reactions to your post show why the words "move on" and "let go" should never be used when discussing LoA.
People are trying to insert their own definition of the words "move on" from their experience rather than see the words used as you meant them to be.
There's a thousand different definitions for "moving on" and "letting go", because everyone applies their own meaning, so why even use them?
I mean, are you really moving on? No. - You are feeling great about them coming back, so much to the point that when they do come back, it ruins the journey.

Fuck the moving on and letting go bullshit. It's such crap.

There's is NO point in talking about moving on or letting go of something when the WHOLE POINT is FOCUSING ON HAVING IT!

Anyway, other than the cause of confusion because of word choice, good post.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 864
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2018, 05:45:09 AM »
Obviously "letting go" means letting go of concerns regarding the lack of what is desired. BUT, not everyone is able or willing to go through the mental surgery of separating 'concern about the lack' from the rest of it, so they just let go of the entire thing. The people I know who are the most successful at this do it that way. They don't sit there and say "I let go of ONLY the fellings of lack ... blah blah blah." No. They just drop the whole thing. They acknowledge a desire, visualize it, etc. then let it go. They just stop thinking about it altogether.

In terms of praxis, this is the easiest, most effective way to actually manifest something. We can all write white papers that drone on and on endlessly about what, specifically, we need to let go. The real work is done by actually doing it. Its an act of trust and faith. And faith is what makes LOA tick.

You all talk about what works or not but all of you say that your exes didn't come back after breakup

Well, for me, as far as "exes" go, I never wanted any of them back. The one person I did want, more of a 'never-had' rather than an ex, I got. And did so doing exactly what I have written about here, for better of for worse.

Offline BlackCat

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2018, 09:36:02 AM »
I'm applying the LOA not for an ex, i could do it but i know it would be really difficult and maybe create issues compared to a fresh start with a new SP, regardless if he/she contact us, interact, etc or ignores us it doesn't matter because LOA works all the time if it's applied good. It seems at the moment i have let go of the desire and starting to live as it's real and with me, i don't feel the obligation to do everytime LOA/RS etc, i can also skip a day or few days and i don't care if i receive messages or not. Also, dreams start to be with SP recently, a thing that didn't happen before. It means probably the vibration is getting close to manifest or it's already good to manifest.
Let go works but it's not immediate, i can let go more easily of the visualisation but i think about SP as if was here with me sometimes. Everyone applies what he/she thinks it's the best.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 599
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2018, 01:23:51 PM »
There's always more than one way to skin a cat, folks  ;D

Offline Olivia201

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2018, 11:18:51 AM »
I absolutely agree with Prototypeoa that you have to  move on and let completely go, because what you are letting go of is the attachment, the need for them and instead you feel whole within yourself and don't anymore depend on happiness outside of yourself which cant be reached there anyway.   So yes, I agree with Prototypeoa's words.   I do believe that the reason people don't like to hear the words "move on" is because they are still emotionally attached to their ex or whoever they want in their lives.   There is something very final about the words moving on like you are completely ok with the outcome no matter what that is, you are completely ok whether the ex, soul mate or whoever comes back or not.   Actually you don't care anymore, because you are fine regardless.    So there is actually still fear present when people don't like the words moving on, fear of “losing their ex or soul mate”, but know this, if you can really  lose them, they are not worth it, they are not worth your precious time or company.   I do believe at some point the only person you can really lose is yourself, experience a total loss of yourself and mostly that happens when you pursue or chase another human being instead of letting them go, so that they can find you if that is intended to happen.   The Words expressed here are very fearless especially when it comes to losing the ex or soul mate, therefore there will be a lot of resistance when people hear the Words move on.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 11:20:52 AM by Olivia201 »

Tags: