Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How to attract idea or recieve a message from Universe that will lead to wealth  (Read 297 times)

Offline TD123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hello everyone!!!
I have tried practicing LOA for two years now but have always failed. I think I failed because my intentions were always changing and having depression with anxiety didn't help. However for the past few months, I have realized that it's money that I truly want and I know what amount of money I seek. I have fully realized that we're on this planet to experience life and life can't be enjoyed for long without material wealth. You can't forever be happy working minimum wage job, being stuck in one small city and having no purpose and just wasting your life on nothing. What I really want is to build big and successful business, and I believe that ideas/inventions that successful people came up with came to them from Universe or God. I however tried meditating, chanting, inscribing candles with my intention, using road opener oil and of course praying. But my mind is still empty and I really do pay attention to my thoughts and I observing my surroundings for signs. Am I doing something wrong here? Anything else I can do to attract idea? Any suggestions are appreciated and thanks so much for reading. :D :D :D

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 790
  • -Receive: 6601
    • View Profile
Hello everyone!!!
I have tried practicing LOA for two years now but have always failed. I think I failed because my intentions were always changing and having depression with anxiety didn't help. However for the past few months, I have realized that it's money that I truly want and I know what amount of money I seek. I have fully realized that we're on this planet to experience life and life can't be enjoyed for long without material wealth. You can't forever be happy working minimum wage job, being stuck in one small city and having no purpose and just wasting your life on nothing. What I really want is to build big and successful business, and I believe that ideas/inventions that successful people came up with came to them from Universe or God. I however tried meditating, chanting, inscribing candles with my intention, using road opener oil and of course praying. But my mind is still empty and I really do pay attention to my thoughts and I observing my surroundings for signs. Am I doing something wrong here? Anything else I can do to attract idea? Any suggestions are appreciated and thanks so much for reading. :D :D :D

Your problems are: you think that God or Universe is something or someone separated from you and so you think you have to "ask" them or have that permission, or simple that you have to recieve something. Those concepts are completly false. God, Universe are what you are, they are part of you, your are part of them. Same for "wealth", you don't have to seek it nor recieve it. It is within you now. When you realize that it is you will experience it as a fact. So think, feel and act as you are wealth now and because you associate with that fequency, because you generate it your physical world will express it.
You will not find wealth in candles, chantings or any other superstition. But if chanting for example makes you feel wealthy then do it, do everything that makes you feel wealthy and thats your only job.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline TD123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Yes, I believe that God, my mind and minds of other people are connected, like some sort of cobweb. I don't really believe in sort of white/black magick and use candles to focus my mind and to set my intention. I've been researching many famous inventors and a lot of them claim that they just received that specific idea even when they were not thinking of the problem. It came to them in a flash, like a download. Thanks for your answer.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 790
  • -Receive: 6601
    • View Profile
I've been researching many famous inventors and a lot of them claim that they just received that specific idea even when they were not thinking of the problem. It came to them in a flash, like a download. Thanks for your answer.

First of all: you cannot generate the solution by focusing on problem.

When you read stories of how people get money it always seems that they "recieved" the money. It appears that the money came outside them. Yet thats not the truth: everything comes from you and everything you have you gave it to yourself from your self. The same for everything else.
It is an illusion that things come outside you. You are the power of your own life and everything comes from you. When I generate money within my mind, later it seems to come from a job, an opportunity, people etc. Yet it came from me because I generated it.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: