Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Having a down day  (Read 308 times)

Offline Alphabet25

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Having a down day
« on: November 30, 2018, 08:23:17 PM »
I am trying to manifest my ex and being in a romantic relationship again, as we broke up 3 months ago but still live together. Lots of mixed signals from his part. Before I left for a 2week holiday, I asked him to move out as he has started to see someone.. I obviously dont want him to move out. Anyway we havent spoken for 2weeks and I am getting more and more anxious about seeing him again when I get back in a couple days. I have been doing RS and visualising words and scenarios of he still loves me and wants to be together again.
I am trying to relax but as I am going to be meeting him not knowing how it is going to go. I guess I am scared.
Any encouragement welcomed

Online PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 236
  • Life is about progress. :)
    • View Profile
Re: Having a down day
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 09:46:02 PM »
You don't need encouragement. You need to stand up for yourself. He is dating someone else and you still live with him and put up with this crap?

LoA - you put up with crap - you get more crap.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 864
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 01:44:55 AM »
I am trying to manifest my ex and being in a romantic relationship again, as we broke up 3 months ago but still live together.

Looks like you have made the decision to continue to live together after breaking off the romantic relationship. This sounds like a bad idea for a lot of obvious reasons. Unless you have BOTH gotten over the romantic feeligns, then you could work as roommates while you try to regain the trelationship using LOA. Still, if it were me I would move out, or have him move out. That's step one.

Offline Citychick7

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 02:50:06 AM »
As with my own story - I know the feeling. About living together. It gives you something...but leaves you with nothing. I was in that situation almost 6 months, so I can relate to your current situation.
I read somewhere that having your ex near is like being a drugaddict and you get SOMETHING as they are there but not your full dose. I, myself, was afraid of the day that I knew, that will come. The day, when this co-excistens ends. BUT!!! - After two nights of feeling lonely and depressed, I started kinda like...enjoy my own personal room. My own house. My free time. Ofcourse I missed her being here but that left me so much time to look deep inside myself and for example - with this free time I found LOA :)
And after the day she finally moved out, I can see so much change in our relationship. Yeah, basically it's like a friend-zone stuff but at some moments, there is SOMETHING there. Like today, we met as she came to visit me for an hour. When she left, she gave me a hug. A hug that was so much longer and stronger than usual.
With the time alone, I always have the possibility to meditate, listen to subliminal stuff, watch LOA videos and read success stories. I have the time for myself.
My point? Whether he's there, when you arrive or not - You'll be OK! I think it'll be easier if he has left but that's not a fact as I understand.

I was, what I belive, the MOST clingyer, needier person alive. I thought that I would die without her. But somehow I have found some kind of inner peace.. It takes time. It has taken me 6months to accept her wish. I accepted it, I'm living with it, but I'm NOT giving up. Neither should you!
But I truly belive that distance can make miracles!!! And if I belive it, everyone will :)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Online PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 236
  • Life is about progress. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 02:56:07 AM »
Being friends with someone who dumped you ends up only one way - you suddenly see them banging someone else.

NO NO for being friends with ex.

Offline Miss Andrea

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 05:32:23 PM »
Hello, there!

Don't feel bad. I know you can do it! All you need to do is to BELIEVE that you can manifest your ex back. I would also like to recommend you to do your visualizations every night, just before you sleep. This way, you can clear your mind and your subconscious will immediately absorb your messages and it manifest into your reality in no time.

Also, try surrounding yourself with positive vibes everyday, and veer away with all the negative energy in life.

Have you tried listening to subliminals? I listen to subs every night before I sleep and I feel so refreshed the next day, as if there are no negative energy surrounding me. It helps me stay and feel positive in life :D

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal