Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Starting my mission for the impossible.  (Read 635 times)

Offline Citychick7

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Starting my mission for the impossible.
« on: November 30, 2018, 12:16:52 AM »
Hey, as I'm new here, I thought I'd share my story too - maybe for myself - so I can someday look back to what I went through and maybe for someone who can relate to my story.

Where do I start. I'll try to make it short. So, my gf of 1,5 years told me in the end of april that WE don't work. That she lost her feelings for me etc. I admit. I was clingy, superjelaous, needy etc. She was....free soul. So I kinda cropped her wings and so she died day by day. We continued to live together, even slept in the same bed but everything was gone. In the end of July we had an argument after what she packed her stuff and left. Few days later she came back. And things were the same. We lived together like friends as that was the thing, she wants from me. Now, in november, she left to her own home. For the past few weeks she's been in my place 2-3 times and for couple hour max as her cat still lives at my place. I, myself, have a dog and we tried to seperate them but my dog was sitting in bathroom all day and night and her cat was acting strange too at her place. So i asked her, that maybe it's possible that our animals can at least be together. Said and done. So, that was the so-called "our" story.
Now MY story. She's the one. For me, she's the one. I've had many relationships in my life - shorter ones and longer ones but I've never clicked with anybody like this! As her request was to continue as friends i have told her, that I can't do this. And even after these words, we still communucate daily, we see eachother every day. She asked me once, that why don't I do the usual thing with her, that I usually do with my exes - I cut all contact. So I answered her like it is - "YOU don't leave! And I can't go because I love you."
I found LOA a few weeks ago. I read the secret and I've digged deep into the LOA thing. I have my gratitude journal, I made a visionboard, I visualize etc. I'm in kinda strange phase - as I'm not doing it anymore like obsessed puppy but I REALLY am interested of this whole LOA thing :)
I'm using radio silence as this was my promise to myself when she moved out in the beginning of November. I never initiate contact if it's nothing REALLY important. And she's sticking aroud..even after she realized herself,  that this is killing me. She knows for sure that I'm in love with her and can't offer her the friendshio she wants. So I don't get her.
I asked the Universe for her, or something better.. I sometimes have hard times to BELIVE and TRUST the Universe but hey - I have nothing to lose but everything to gain :)

I'm a bit confused about all this manifesting-ex back theory because almost all of these stories are about exes who don't even communicate. So I have NO IDEA what and how should I do.. We enjoy eachothers company and sometimes I can SWEAR that there's still something left inside her.. But as she told me many times - we are never ever getting back together..like the song lyrics :D

So yeah, this, today, will be my socalled public diary. Let's see, what comes out of this :)
If anyone has some pointers, I'd love to hear them.

But for now - Ask and you will receive.

Online PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 236
  • Life is about progress. :)
    • View Profile
Re: Starting my mission for the impossible.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 12:34:38 AM »
Are you a girl or a guy?

Offline Citychick7

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 12:36:17 AM »
We're all energy :D But yeah, we were a same sex couple.

Online PrototypeOA

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 12:38:37 AM »
Try dating guys. You might have better luck. Chick's are nuts. Trust me. I know.  ;D ;D

Offline Citychick7

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 12:44:04 AM »
Been there, done that but yeah, I agree - chicks are nuts :)
But this time I can't help it - it's like... damn. You click and you hit it off and it's like nothing ever before. It's hard to explain.

But I'll remember your suggestion  8)

Online PrototypeOA

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 12:48:27 AM »
I have attracted all of my exes back so far. Find my posts. They will give you an insight.

Offline Alphabet25

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2018, 01:40:06 AM »
I really feel for you! I too am still living with my ex - we own a home together and have a little girl. However he apparwntly could have left to stay at sooo many friends houses but hes never left. Ive tried the no contact but he would seek me out in my room to chat. Its super hard when you see each other all the time. Let me know your success! I am hopeful for you

Offline Citychick7

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2018, 01:56:29 PM »
Not excatly subject related but.. I have this...wtf moments right now.
My friend wrote me in fbmsngr and asked for some photos. As I went through my gallery I glimpsed an old photo about my ex. I took it last christmas. The weird thing is - i recently purchased new phone, without any sd card possibility etc, I've NEVER seen this photo in any of my galleries before. I've not synced my phone with anything recently. I'm kinda shocked at the moment. How? Like, WHAT? 

I'm not going to make another post for today, so I'll just edit it. My day so far has been - FULL of weird stuff. As a matter a fact, today at work, this was the first day when I really did not obsess over my personal life.
When I drove to work a big truck followed me the whole way - for a second I checked to the mirror and the licence plate was 444 GOD. Like what? So when I arrived, I was the first one, who was there - I KNEW that I forgot my keys to the place I work, at home. As I did have to wait someone other to arrive, I just checked my pcbag - my keys were there....
When I drank my first cup of coffee, I admit, for a sec, I was thinking about her. I wished her goodmorning in my mind and thought, that today I will challence the Universe. I made a wish. Wish so specific, that it would be impossible to manifest. I asked an text. From her. Something stupid from her. Smalltalk about a blue vehicle. Nonsence, right. Minutes after visualizing the text, I got to my business and totally forgot about her and the text. Few hours later I checked my phone. She had messaged me. And sent a photo. About a blue tram....... I was like S**T!!!!!

Few hours later I felt really bad as I think I got flu or something. I drove home - my ride is about 10mins. And then it began, I NEVER put any attention to lisenceplates. All the way home,  I saw triple digits. I felt like I was going crazy and almost crashed my car.
Now, laying in bed, drinking a hot cup of tea, I thought of todays weird happenings.. coincidence?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 07:11:59 PM by Citychick7 »

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2412
  • -Receive: 224
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2018, 03:19:20 PM »
I have attracted all of my exes back so far. Find my posts. They will give you an insight.

Try posting some links. People are very lazy when it comes to search button.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Citychick7

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2018, 03:20:34 PM »
HOW to get over the low point?
I was good for the weekend but today I'm like a different person. Moodless, obsessed, negative. I try to clear my mind and think positive but something keeps me down.
Got over it somehow.

As I was going to sleep last night I started to remember ALL the things in life, I ever wanted. After some memorydigging, I foud out, that I've attracted EVERYTHING! All the cars I wanted - I always imagined myself behind THAT wheel, but as days went by, I kinda gave up and I was almost ready to settle with some other model but SOMEHOW i did get the one I wanted. EVERY SINGLE TIME!
And every single relationship - EVERY TIME i saw someone I liked, I got them. Against all odds. As most of them were straight women - BUT STILL!

I think that in the past and right now too, if you want something so badly, you put every piece of energy into your wish - but as I'm trying to manifest my ex back, I realized, that there is so much fright envolved. With the new person it is the excitement, you have NOTHING to lose but getting someone back...is a different story. And how to get over the fear, that I haven't figured out...

The highlight of today so far is one other small manifestation I wished for last week. As I work in the middle of warehouses, theres a lot of trucks every day but only one way to drive in. So I asked that a blue truck with triple digits licenceplate would drive in from the wrong way. I totally forgot it :) And today I saw it. Again 444
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 03:32:43 PM by Citychick7 »

Offline Citychick7

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2018, 03:58:13 PM »
Again, having a "down" day.
It's hard to get on the positive wave.
We'll meet tomorrow but I have this - strange feeling in my gut. Like something bad is about to happen.

Offline Brighton

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2018, 05:39:04 AM »

Why did you lock your thread on parents breaking up lovers ?

Tags: