Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: i really need help with a specific person!!  (Read 461 times)

Offline Pdw2309

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
i really need help with a specific person!!
« on: November 26, 2018, 06:11:41 AM »
Hi

So i met my specific person 18 months ago,at the time she was with some one so i moved on to dating someone else,i couldn't stop thinking about her.She split with the person she was seeing and inquired at the time(thru a friend if i was single,the answer was no)so she hooked up with someone else.I didn't find out she was interested till some time later,i finished the relationship i was in(purely to attempt to take my mind off my sp)and we started talking again and she told me she was seeing someone but he was a total ass,we started texting and eventually had a date,a short time after we spent the evening together.However she is still with the ass....

What i need is a plan to use the law of attraction to get rid of him and get her,i strongly believe in loa but don't believe i'm using it right,i have a personal meditation from Agnes Viverelli,to help with self love and setting an imaginal scene which i do daily.But is there more i can be doing and more to help with my anxiety over the situation .I am looking for a guide or a basic plan any advice i can get(especially that wont cost the earth!)

I look forward to hearing from you......Paul