Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: MSJ's Free Course on Manifesting Your Ex  (Read 397 times)

Offline lizbennet

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 97
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
MSJ's Free Course on Manifesting Your Ex
« on: November 23, 2018, 03:05:00 AM »
I want to copy and paste what I posted in the "manifest your ex" section to save time:

After scouring through the interwebs for months to try to get my ex back, I must say that this is the best FREE course that I found anywhere:

https://courses.mustsparkjoy.com/courses/30-days-to-manifest-an-ideal-relationship-with-your-ex

This course showed me that I have TOTAL control of everything around me and my situation and that all answers are IN ME all along. That even though my situation with my ex was SUPER IMPOSSIBLE, it shouldn't have mattered. Everything is still possible.

My ex and I broke up in 2015 and I was so desperate to have him back. I spent hundreds or even thousands of hours looking for answers. I did all the wrong things. I got sad, depressed, angry at myself, tired from crying, etc. 

I found this free course (this was on the main site but now the author transfer it) and I read it again and again. It made me think of things from a totally new perspective. After taking this course, I felt a sense of peace. Eventually, I let go of my ex.

I took a break, stopped looking for answers, accepted everything, focused on myself, and mastered my thoughts and feelings. 

I then found out my ex got engaged, got married and had a baby. I cried, cried so had. Then let him go again for the second time.

In June, the premium version of the course was released and I took that course. There was a wealth of knowledge there that I couldn't find anywhere else. After taking it, I felt more empowered, more positive, and I felt like everything is within my reach and control.

My vibe was so good and I felt aligned with love that I met someone new: someone who is perfect and so much better than my ex. I fell in love with him. He and I have everything that my ex and I couldn't solve (long distance issues, his inability to travel,  his lack of plans to relocate to my country, etc)

Three months into that new relationship and this happened very recently, I got a Skype message from my ex asking if he could call me.

I was surprised -- shocked even -- when I saw his message. It took me one full hour to reply. I was so nervous. But one thing for sure, the pain had already disappeared. I was glad to hear from him after almost 3 years of no contact. He told me everything that happened after our breakup in Feb 2015.

He said he missed me so much when I was gone, but also couldn't do anything to make our relationship work because of the distance. He said we had the right love at the wrong time.

He also told me that to forget me, he dated other people and eventually fell in love with someone, got married, and got her pregnant.  But during the entire duration of their relationship, he was thinking of me. He tried to forget me but couldn't. His only thoughts were I am the perfect woman for him.

He said that even though he married that woman and got her pregnant, his heart wasn't fully in that relationship. He thought of me and what could have been between us while married to her. Until they started fighting about money and the fact that she was always jealous for no reasons. Apparently, the wife got jealous of me because of the way he talked about me during the earlier part of their relationship (before marriage).

In other words, he filed for divorce and wanted to talk to me and to find out how is everything with me.

During our phone convo, he asked if he could fly to see me. Gosh, I should have been excited about this but I got really sad.

I suddenly felt the pain that I felt when we first broke up. But this time, it was painful because he came back quite late. I am very much in love with the new guy now but I am also aware of how much I loved my ex then and before I met this guy and how badly I wanted him back. I had been waiting for this moment to come.

I told him I can't right now. But I haven't told him the reason yet. I am thinking of calling him again to tell him that I am with someone new now. I told my boyfriend about this because I want to be open and honest with him. He told me to follow my heart. What a guy! No wonder I am in love with him!

But going back to this course... this course taught me SO MANY things. In particular, that everything is energy and that we can impress our thoughts and feelings so easily to the person we love anytime, anywhere. This is why he kept thinking of me during their marriage -- because I kept him in my thoughts and felt nothing but positive energies and love for him. I sent him so much love until what was left is to completely let go of him, which is the ultimate proof of love.

And he came back. It doesn't matter if he came back late or whether I want to reunite with him. The fact is, he came back. This shows that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

In hindsight, if I wasn't so stubborn and simply focused on the lessons that the course provided, I would probably get him back sooner rather than later. But i was stubborn and I wanted my own way (the wrong way) to get him back. In fact, I think my obsession of him manifested him meeting that woman, getting engaged with her, marrying her, and getting her pregnant. Because these "WHAT IFS" were always in my mind when we broke up.

What if he met someone new? What if he proposed to that woman? What if they get married? What if he has a baby with her? I manifested everything.

When I gave him the purest of love intentions and let him go finally, he came back... slowly. Not by force but by circumstances. It's amazing!

To those who are trying to get their ex back, may this experience give you hope.

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2412
  • -Receive: 224
    • View Profile
Re: MSJ's Free Course on Manifesting Your Ex
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 04:14:32 PM »
I want to copy and paste what I posted in the "manifest your ex" section to save time:

After scouring through the interwebs for months to try to get my ex back, I must say that this is the best FREE course that I found anywhere:

https://courses.mustsparkjoy.com/courses/30-days-to-manifest-an-ideal-relationship-with-your-ex

This course showed me that I have TOTAL control of everything around me and my situation and that all answers are IN ME all along. That even though my situation with my ex was SUPER IMPOSSIBLE, it shouldn't have mattered. Everything is still possible.

My ex and I broke up in 2015 and I was so desperate to have him back. I spent hundreds or even thousands of hours looking for answers. I did all the wrong things. I got sad, depressed, angry at myself, tired from crying, etc. 

I found this free course (this was on the main site but now the author transfer it) and I read it again and again. It made me think of things from a totally new perspective. After taking this course, I felt a sense of peace. Eventually, I let go of my ex.

I took a break, stopped looking for answers, accepted everything, focused on myself, and mastered my thoughts and feelings. 

I then found out my ex got engaged, got married and had a baby. I cried, cried so had. Then let him go again for the second time.

In June, the premium version of the course was released and I took that course. There was a wealth of knowledge there that I couldn't find anywhere else. After taking it, I felt more empowered, more positive, and I felt like everything is within my reach and control.

My vibe was so good and I felt aligned with love that I met someone new: someone who is perfect and so much better than my ex. I fell in love with him. He and I have everything that my ex and I couldn't solve (long distance issues, his inability to travel,  his lack of plans to relocate to my country, etc)

Three months into that new relationship and this happened very recently, I got a Skype message from my ex asking if he could call me.

I was surprised -- shocked even -- when I saw his message. It took me one full hour to reply. I was so nervous. But one thing for sure, the pain had already disappeared. I was glad to hear from him after almost 3 years of no contact. He told me everything that happened after our breakup in Feb 2015.

He said he missed me so much when I was gone, but also couldn't do anything to make our relationship work because of the distance. He said we had the right love at the wrong time.

He also told me that to forget me, he dated other people and eventually fell in love with someone, got married, and got her pregnant.  But during the entire duration of their relationship, he was thinking of me. He tried to forget me but couldn't. His only thoughts were I am the perfect woman for him.

He said that even though he married that woman and got her pregnant, his heart wasn't fully in that relationship. He thought of me and what could have been between us while married to her. Until they started fighting about money and the fact that she was always jealous for no reasons. Apparently, the wife got jealous of me because of the way he talked about me during the earlier part of their relationship (before marriage).

In other words, he filed for divorce and wanted to talk to me and to find out how is everything with me.

During our phone convo, he asked if he could fly to see me. Gosh, I should have been excited about this but I got really sad.

I suddenly felt the pain that I felt when we first broke up. But this time, it was painful because he came back quite late. I am very much in love with the new guy now but I am also aware of how much I loved my ex then and before I met this guy and how badly I wanted him back. I had been waiting for this moment to come.

I told him I can't right now. But I haven't told him the reason yet. I am thinking of calling him again to tell him that I am with someone new now. I told my boyfriend about this because I want to be open and honest with him. He told me to follow my heart. What a guy! No wonder I am in love with him!

But going back to this course... this course taught me SO MANY things. In particular, that everything is energy and that we can impress our thoughts and feelings so easily to the person we love anytime, anywhere. This is why he kept thinking of me during their marriage -- because I kept him in my thoughts and felt nothing but positive energies and love for him. I sent him so much love until what was left is to completely let go of him, which is the ultimate proof of love.

And he came back. It doesn't matter if he came back late or whether I want to reunite with him. The fact is, he came back. This shows that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

In hindsight, if I wasn't so stubborn and simply focused on the lessons that the course provided, I would probably get him back sooner rather than later. But i was stubborn and I wanted my own way (the wrong way) to get him back. In fact, I think my obsession of him manifested him meeting that woman, getting engaged with her, marrying her, and getting her pregnant. Because these "WHAT IFS" were always in my mind when we broke up.

What if he met someone new? What if he proposed to that woman? What if they get married? What if he has a baby with her? I manifested everything.

When I gave him the purest of love intentions and let him go finally, he came back... slowly. Not by force but by circumstances. It's amazing!

To those who are trying to get their ex back, may this experience give you hope.

Seems like your course is helping a lot of people.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 599
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 06:12:33 PM »
Seems like your course is helping a lot of people.

Where do you pull that statement out from Chalice?
Any testimonials? Preferably ones that aren't fake too.....
....I thought not 😂

Offline The Wolverine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 68
  • -Receive: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 07:00:46 PM »

Thanks for sharing this with us here on this forum.
Why don't you make a new Thread where you post exactly what you have learned from taking that course and the things that you have changed in yourself that helped you to get this result?

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1176
  • -Receive: 1265
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2018, 07:11:09 PM »
This is nonsense, this poster has not been on this board for aeons and it is simply an advertising scam. The MSJ owner is offering Black Friday deals. It's all about money, money, money. Ignore.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 599
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2018, 08:11:56 PM »
Exactly SG! It's a blatant black Friday scam.
Funny though lol.

Some people really will believe any old horse shit that they read. If I write 1,000,000 on a white piece of paper, show it to some people whilst saying "this is my bank account," I wonder how many fools would believe me?
It does not matter that I have more than that....or less even, they'll believe anything that you tell them and if you tell them for long enough. Just ask the mugs that believe in science today.

The moral of this story is this....
Use your fucking brains people! Exercise some critical thinking for a change and challenge anything that sounds like shit, looks like shit and smells like shit because inevitably, you will find out that it really is shit.

If only you guys knew how much shit really is out there on the market, and they're taking your money and laughing at you.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 09:24:46 PM by Alexbally »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline manifestyourreality88

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2018, 02:56:05 PM »

Thank for sharing! I am inspired by your story. Will definitely try this

Tags: