Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Update (2018)  (Read 738 times)

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 6837
  • Now I am Power Stefzilla! WOW
    • View Profile
Update (2018)
« on: November 15, 2018, 08:47:01 AM »
Hi everyone,

It’s been a while, actually I don’t even remember the last time I posted or really got into a topic to discuss. To be fully honest I don’t feel any connection to the topics here, I am not into the entire RS/RI approach and most of the other posts are very superficial manifestations that don’t interest me right now.

So what’s new with me, manifestations galore as usual. Again money is easy to manifest, I am now on my 6th promotion in 6 years .. which all started from the time I joined the forum. The last 3 promotions I wrote down the amount of money I would like to make, and every single time I got the exact amount. The key here is you have to… HAVE TO.. pick a amount you feel you are worth. You cant bullshit and say you should make a million a year but at the same time wonder if that’s even possible… it is possible.. you just have to actually be “worth” it. Now I am already picking another amount, and I can already see it unfolding nicely.  Also before people say, what did you get a extra $5 or $20, no no.. im talking about jumps between 10-30K at a time.

Ok now for the spiritual aspect, I am fully into astro projection. This is actually old news to me. Now the new thing is full channeling, similar to Abe Hicks or other people who get audio information. I can now meditate and see/hear direct messages. I would say this is imagination, Ive learned things I would have never known.. and I can hear different woman and male voices. Its been a wild ride, my view of this world and how things actually work Is completely different… its been a amazing spiritual journey that actually started with me joining this forum.

I got a lot of insights which I don’t mind sharing, im hoping others here are interested in the more spiritual aspects.. not just getting laid haha.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1175
  • -Receive: 1265
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
Re: Update (2018)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 03:16:16 PM »
Again money is easy to manifest, I am now on my 6th promotion in 6 years .. which all started from the time I joined the forum. The last 3 promotions I wrote down the amount of money I would like to make, and every single time I got the exact amount. The key here is you have to… HAVE TO.. pick a amount you feel you are worth. You cant bullshit and say you should make a million a year but at the same time wonder if that’s even possible… it is possible.. you just have to actually be “worth” it. Now I am already picking another amount, and I can already see it unfolding nicely.  Also before people say, what did you get a extra $5 or $20, no no.. im talking about jumps between 10-30K at a time.

Not for me it isn't! I am clearly doing something wrong, and it is probably my attitude! (see one of my posts recently "how our beliefs affect things"). Would love to crack this one.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 599
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2018, 06:14:41 PM »
Ok now for the spiritual aspect, I am fully into astro projection. This is actually old news to me. Now the new thing is full channeling, similar to Abe Hicks or other people who get audio information. I can now meditate and see/hear direct messages. I would say this is imagination, Ive learned things I would have never known.. and I can hear different woman and male voices.

I get a woman's voice come through (I'm a dude), she has an English accent (I'm English so not that bizarre) and she sounds like a librarian (I can't remember the last time I stepped foot in a library). When she's there, body parts will start to vibrate violently as if they are about to dissolve....hands, thighs, those sorts of things.
I hope I don't owe money on a book from 25 years ago!

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 11:14:00 PM »
Not for me it isn't! I am clearly doing something wrong, and it is probably my attitude! (see one of my posts recently "how our beliefs affect things"). Would love to crack this one.

Whats the first number that comes to your head, how much should you be earning? Thats your first indication what you are attracting

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 11:15:01 PM »
When she's there, body parts will start to vibrate violently as if they are about to dissolve....hands, thighs, those sorts of things.

You are seconds away from having a out of body experience, the vibration is your spirit separating from your body, if you can go with it and now fight it things happen pretty quickly.

Offline BlackCat

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 12
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2018, 11:49:40 PM »
Yes money or smaller material items is really easy to manifest compared to other things like a new house, a new soulmate (be it a specific person or someone you don't know yet it's the same), ideal friends, etc...the most difficult to manifest are related to human connections and it takes time in my opinion maybe months. Also manifesting better health is not easy, even for smaller issues.
Money is the easiest to manifest because you can detach or feel the end result effortlessly unless you are in financial crisis and you need cash urgently.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2018, 12:10:19 AM »
You are seconds away from having a out of body experience, the vibration is your spirit separating from your body, if you can go with it and now fight it things happen pretty quickly.

Yes, I'm aware of that now, but how?
If I was more aware of it before instead of shitting myself then things would be different. It's happened a few times.....and I still shit myself when it happens lol.

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2018, 01:32:19 AM »

Yes, I'm aware of that now, but how?
If I was more aware of it before instead of shitting myself then things would be different. It's happened a few times.....and I still shit myself when it happens lol.

Took me months, but every time i was able to hold on a little longer... eventually you are completely let go and allow it to happen... then magic happens. But yea its a process, your only goal is to relax and allow..

Offline danny.11

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 47
  • think the outcome before you attract :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2018, 01:36:00 AM »
can you teach me how to experience OBE.  I want to experience it too.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2018, 02:22:10 AM »
Took me months, but every time i was able to hold on a little longer... eventually you are completely let go and allow it to happen... then magic happens. But yea its a process, your only goal is to relax and allow..

Tricky when you've got an invisible librarian talking to you and your body is vibrating faster than Supes' massive dildo on max speed but okay, let's do it!

Being able to shift your focused awareness around your body and then anywhere you can imagine is the ultimate demonstration of its power, I feel.

Danny, this is how I started....
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=25876.msg217029#msg217029
Mr B might have another way for you.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 02:30:44 AM by Alexbally »

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2018, 02:37:43 AM »

Whats the first number that comes to your head, how much should you be earning? Thats your first indication what you are attracting

Well my actual salary is very good. I want to pay off my mortgage, student loan, credit card and car loan though because they gobble up everything each month!

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2018, 06:50:52 AM »

Well my actual salary is very good. I want to pay off my mortgage, student loan, credit card and car loan though because they gobble up everything each month!

How do you see yourself making the extra income?

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2018, 12:57:20 PM »

How do you see yourself making the extra income?

I don't and can't, that's the issue. No doubt Rhonda Byrne could 😃

Tags: