Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: The power of collective beliefs  (Read 4422 times)

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 116
  • -Receive: 45
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
The power of collective beliefs
« on: November 09, 2018, 09:23:22 PM »
How to sort a powerful collective belief that is strongly settled down in this 3D realm and according to statistics, you can easily check things work that way? You think is easy to shoot down them from your unconsciouss mind? Be honest, you know the fact that it's  important for manifesting to purge limiting beliefs and give space to new ones. But do you really think is possible to go against the flow easily? I'm talking about this reality, with its codes and laws. I think you understand. However I will give an example, "eat unhealthy and sooner or later you will have   some kind of organic disease", "aging is inevitable, you can age well, but it's aging in the end".
I think we need to face this thing, let's call it the power of collective beliefs in the process of creation of our personal realities. Please, don't talk me about other universes where we don't age and things like that, I'm talking specifically about this reality and my intention is to improve things here

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Re: The power of collective beliefs
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 09:27:12 PM »
Another example, let's go to master Neville Goddard: he could not avoid his own death. You think there are no limits in this physical realm? Or the case of Doctor Wayne Dyer. Which is the collective belief here, then: "All human dies, sooner or later". I'm trying to consider things under the scope of this physical realm this case. Please, don't get me wrong.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 09:33:34 PM by Nidya »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 664
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 10:02:02 PM »
Be honest, you know the fact that it's  important for manifesting to purge limiting beliefs and give space to new ones.

But do you really know though?
Or do you just believe that which others regurgitate from reading books rather than living?

You do not know that which you do not know.

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 10:05:23 PM »
Many people want rejuvenation,  me too, and it has been demonstrated that it's a question of DNA and elements called telomeres, another example. Should I think my telomeres don't shorten, while all the rest of people is experiencing that? Talking about this pshysical realm, remember
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 10:08:19 PM by Nidya »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 11:29:18 PM »
Do not forget the importance of the pituitary gland as it's this that governs growth and ageing through hormonal chemical releases into the blood stream.

Why do you feel that you need to think anything at all?
For me, where I put my awareness is all I need too be able to stimulate individual glands (or chakras if you prefer) in my body.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline alexburke

• SpiritualTec.com + SpiritualTec@gmail.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 74
  • -Receive: 406
  • Innovating & Evolving
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 02:35:09 AM »
The impact of every environment that surrounds you can have a similar collective effect based on what's happened inside it.

Use an affirmation recording and play it beside a plant. You might be able to notice some changes.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 02:39:09 AM by alexburke »

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1325
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2018, 02:44:56 AM »
All the kids I know believe in Father Christmas. But he's still not real.

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2018, 04:50:28 PM »
Thank you for every answer. Just I wonder how to deal with this issue of collective beliefs in this physical realm and their impact in our individual manifestations, just that.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2018, 05:05:34 PM »
You do not have to ascribe to any beliefs if you choose not to.
You are capable of just observing with nothing attached to the observation.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6737
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2018, 05:21:45 PM »

Again totally ignorant comment.
What you observe/percieve has everything to do with your beliefs. Nothing can enter your field of perception that is not compatible with your mind or beliefs. If you think you can experience or observe something separately from your beliefs you are fooling yourself. You can go in the city now, on the streets and say I will just observe "the reality" and make my own opinions of life... yet you will see only what fits your ideas of reality and you will experience events that fit you. Someone else being at the same place will experience and observe and interpret everything in a different way. In fact when you go somwhere you go only in your own dimension of that space and time. All the people and events you see are not random and they reflect something about you. Understand that there is no way to experience something or observe something that is separated from your mind. Even in science there is something called "the observer effect" and the "Schrödinger's cat experience" it says that atoms and particules cannot be observed without being infuenced, because without your observation they have no meaning and no outcome. So what you see has everything to do with you.

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2018, 05:24:05 PM »

I've received an e-mail from a coach, Dr Bernie. I think you would agree with him, Alex? :

A common misconception of the Law of Attraction is whatever
you imagine will come true.

That definitely is not true.

Everyone has unintentional transient negative thoughts and
images on their mind. These thoughts alone will not result
in manifestations.

What activates the Law of Attraction is not the random or
unconscious thoughts or imagination. The thoughts and
imagery should be applied in a certain way to put the law of
attraction to work.

>>>Question

What happens when people put out conflicting intentions?...
When two people put out the same objective but apparently
only one can achieve the goal?

>>>My Comments

There is a concept called “subjective reality” that there is only
one source of intentions in the universe…and that is you.

The theory behind this is that all the people you interact with
in the world, and all the things you observe exist inside your
consciousness…which is how dreams operate.

“You” are the single consciousness in which your entire reality
is currently taking place.

To understand this better, think of a dream which occurs during
your sleep…the entire dream occurs within your consciousness.

In the same way, your entire world, as you perceive it, is occurring
within your consciousness during everyday life.

Everything in your consciousness is created by you…you are
responsible for it being there.

>>>So…how does this explain the idea of two people putting
out conflicting intentions? Both are trying to use the Law of
Attraction principals to get what they want…for example the
same job.

>>>The answer seems to be that this is an entirely internal
conflict within you…

While you hold the image in your mind that both people want
the same thing at the same time you believe that only one can
have it….

The overall intention you are putting out to the universe
is competition…

Therefore what you are actually creating with the Law is competition…
because as you know, in its simplest form, the principals of
attraction mean your thoughts attract similar energies…

Therefore if you put out thoughts of competition, that’s what you
get back…it puts the responsibility for whatever is created in
your world firmly on you.

>>>But what about the situation where you want your relationship
to improve, but your partner, friend, boss or co-worker is not
interested in that happening.

I will answer this in my next e-letter… be sure to read it.

Hoping you attract all the thing you manifest,
Bernie
-----------

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2018, 05:29:17 PM »
How to sort a powerful collective belief that is strongly settled down in this 3D realm and according to statistics, you can easily check things work that way? You think is easy to shoot down them from your unconsciouss mind? Be honest, you know the fact that it's  important for manifesting to purge limiting beliefs and give space to new ones. But do you really think is possible to go against the flow easily? I'm talking about this reality, with its codes and laws. I think you understand. However I will give an example, "eat unhealthy and sooner or later you will have   some kind of organic disease", "aging is inevitable, you can age well, but it's aging in the end".
I think we need to face this thing, let's call it the power of collective beliefs in the process of creation of our personal realities. Please, don't talk me about other universes where we don't age and things like that, I'm talking specifically about this reality and my intention is to improve things here

There is collective beliefs but this doesnt mean that everyone is influenced by them.
Collective beliefs: smoking kills, eating "junk" food kills, if you fall off an airplane you will be dead...
Yet I know people who smoked their whole life and eat what they could without being dead from a cancer caused by smoking or "junk" food. There is even people who are alive and in good health after falling from an airplane (google it).
What kills you and in what way has to do with your beliefs.
Now of course dying is a need. It is not a belief. It is part of life. But it is not an end. So you can prolong youth and life and you can live healthy your whole life but still you will have to die from something at the end because it is a necessity. And there is much more to life than this Earth or this body. So nothing sad about it.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2018, 05:33:27 PM »

And you sir, are worse than a fascist. Just because I do not subscribe to your paradigm does not make me ignorant.

The meanings that we attach to our observations are a result of our beliefs, not the actual thing happening to us.
You have zero evidence to support anything that you say Supes, so please do excuse me for not taking anything you say seriously until you provide such evidence for us. Calling me ignorant whenever I detail observations is easy to do to make your paradigm look more attractive to people that are not prepared to think for themselves.

Are you trying to tell me that a guy never believed people died from falling out of planes so when he fell out of one himself, he never died?
Come on Supes, do you realise how ridiculous that sounds?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 05:41:20 PM by Alexbally »

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2018, 05:38:11 PM »

There is collective beliefs but this doesnt mean that everyone is influenced by them.
Collective beliefs: smoking kills, eating "junk" food kills, if you fall off an airplane you will be dead...
Yet I know people who smoked their whole life and eat what they could without being dead from a cancer caused by smoking or "junk" food. There is even people who are alive and in good health after falling from an airplane (google it).
What kills you and in what way has to do with your beliefs.
Now of course dying is a need. It is not a belief. It is part of life. But it is not an end. So you can prolong youth and life and you can live healthy your whole life but still you will have to die from something at the end because it is a necessity. And there is much more to life than this Earth or this body. So nothing sad about it.
Then, I think till now I've been influenced by the belief of the existence of collective beliefs. Otherwise I would not have post about these things. Thank you

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2018, 05:38:46 PM »

And you sir, are worse than a fascist. Just because I do not subscribe to your paradigm does not make me ignorant.

The meanings that we attach to our observations are a result of our beliefs, not the actual thing happening to us.

Inform yourself. As I said there is scientific evidences of what I said above.

Tags: