Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: The Impossible Can Happen  (Read 597 times)

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 848
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
The Impossible Can Happen
« on: November 08, 2018, 01:20:03 PM »
A loud title to convey a simple truth that is very empowering.

Whatever you want, no matter how impossible or unbelievable it may seem, can very possibly happen.

No matter how hard to believe, or if you just don't think it will happen for you ... IT CAN HAPPEN.

I have experienced this directly. Back when I first came to this forum I was in trouble... hopelessly in love with a woman that I thought I would never have.
Its no mystery how I and others have achieved dreams like mine ... we have written our advice a hundred different ways right here on this forum.
But I wanted to address one particularly difficult impediment I had, a bugaboo that haunted me, I just couldn't believe what I want would or could happen to me.

Example, having intimate relations with my POI. Wow .... looking back its astonishing how much I could desire something and doubt something so much.

I am not saying challenges will not continue to arise to test your faith. They might. I am saying that it does not matter if they do. Why?

Because Whatever you want, no matter how impossible or unbelievable it may seem, can very possibly happen.

Please note, I am not telling you this to "make your day," or provide some hopeful platitude to use as a crutch. You will have to do the hard mental work ... but the good news is that even if you feel like you are losing the battle of faith ... you are not. IF you keep on working.

LOA is a sunofabitch.  Its a heavy lift that will fuck with you every day. I lose the battle most of the time .. but then I finally get my head out of my ass and tell myself, "DESI, what do you know? You KNOW that what you want is already in existence!" "You know that the reality you want has already been created and lives right next to yours." "You KNOW that feeling butthurt and weak will bring you MORE TO FEEL BUTTHURT AND WEAK ABOUT."

Don't beat yourself up about that last part ... just wait till you get to that place where you can assimilate that sentiment. When you do you're almost there.

Claim for yourself your new reality and let go of all doubt, as best as you can.

And KNOW ... cause believe me you will be shocked ... that it CAN happen.

Oh and one other thing ... it will seem NORMAL when it does. At least it did for me. Its been a number of months already but ... I went from x reality to y reality without skipping a beat ... like a geodesic downhill transverse right into my new, now state, and it seemed like it was always that way.

Offline alexburke

• SpiritualTec.com + SpiritualTec@gmail.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 72
  • -Receive: 405
  • Innovating & Evolving
    • View Profile
Re: The Impossible Can Happen
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 03:07:22 PM »
When sleep reprogramming / learning was the thing for LOA we manifested birds, and pigeons as well as cured health issues. Now I have to find out if my affirmations really are that powerful that my website finally took up its own magically changed audio player.

Don't scroll up and down slowly and look at it. LOL.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 03:15:04 PM by alexburke »

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 01:12:18 AM »
Another note, success for me came when I ABANDONED LOA and just let the whole thing go ...

The practice of LOA became a way to try to get something I didn't have.  And we know what happens when we emphasize the not having of something we wish we had...

Eventually I found a place wherein I could rest real faith and stayed there. Its really just a mind game. It was somewhere between being ok with what I had but still welcomed the thing I had always wanted .. if it were to come true. Like playing the lottery.

When things started to happen, I didn't even think to attribute it to my LOA practice, because I had stopped consciously working on the specific thing. My focus was more generalized. I wanted peace and happiness for me, her, etc more than just to win her and get what I desired.

My psychological state was healthier. I was not resisting my reality, not struggling with it. I took that vibe, that emotional state and applied it to having a relationship. That tricks the universe into thinking I already DID have it. Faith tricks the universe into believing you have that in which your faith is invested.

You are no longer using LOA to try to get something, you are using LOA to fortify the already having something.

So back to my post above, if you can stay in this state, things happen that you might not have ever really believed could happen. I am excited to see WHAT ELSE I can do with this information.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Everythingbutthegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 81
  • -Receive: 69
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 03:55:28 AM »

Thankyou for sharing desi!

This is great information.

“Claim for yourself your new reality and let go of all doubt as best you can”

Only earlier today I was reading Neville

“If I know what I want to be and assume that I am it, and walk as though I were, I become it and becoming it I so completely die to my former concept of self”

You have to die to the “old man” which is your old state, that of old beliefs, doubts, fears that do not serve you and take on the “new man” the new state of self (faith, believing it is done) just living in the knowing that it’s all done or working out to the best of your ability.

I full heartedly agree that people need to get to a certain point where they feel they can achieve this. Mostly because people are newly heartbroken, or in the depths of despair over something and coming from that place there is obviously certain beliefs and fears they need to work on before they can get to this point. (This is only my view and my experience of things as I’ve very much been that person)

I don’t post on here as often anymore but when I do come on I see a good post like this.

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2656
  • -Receive: 2357
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 04:57:18 AM »
It was somewhere between being ok with what I had but still welcomed the thing I had always wanted .. if it were to come true. Like playing the lottery.

When things started to happen, I didn't even think to attribute it to my LOA practice, because I had stopped consciously working on the specific thing. My focus was more generalized. I wanted peace and happiness for me, her, etc more than just to win her and get what I desired.

My psychological state was healthier. I was not resisting my reality, not struggling with it. I took that vibe, that emotional state and applied it to having a relationship. That tricks the universe into thinking I already DID have it. Faith tricks the universe into believing you have that in which your faith is invested.

Very interesting. It seems like a good example of going general in the way Abe-Hicks talks about it - make your focus general so that you maintain an overall good feeling place and release the grip of the old low states, then eventually that will make it so much easier when you focus specifically on having it later on. Though I do like some of the Neville-similar teachings, I'm no longer sure that specifically feeling that you have that specific thing is absolutely necessary. I look back at things I doubted and felt were too impossible to happen and they still happened when my focus was general but still conjured a feeling of self that fit what I hoped to feel from that desired outcome. And when that feeling of self/ feeling experience grew bigger and bigger, it was like I was OK without that specific thing, like it didn't matter, it wasn't a knowing it would happen but it certainly felt deeply fulfilling, healing too. Not always but one time when I did this I felt connected to everything, like I was God, and God was everywhere in everything and I could feel love, joy, wholeness. I thought I was in the Vortex, for Neville fans maybe it was the I Am state. I guess I was in the state of the wish fulfilled, just not from specific focus.

So back to my post above, if you can stay in this state, things happen that you might not have ever really believed could happen.

Yeah, I felt the same way. I never did drugs before, don't know what it's like to be high on weed or shrums or whatever. When I was so entranced in those happy and fulfilling feelings in my mind and those impossible outcomes happened, I felt like I was somewhere else and here at the same time, like I was everywhere, that the idea of impossibility made me laugh, like in That '70s Show when Donna was high as a kite and laughing at how big her hands looked to her. It all felt so silly. I was still kind of surprised when I received those outcomes and I was like "Huh? But I didn't change my beliefs?" But from being in that really fulfilling state there was a 6th sense feeling that the idea of impossibility was shape-shifting before me, like the universe was me and I could sense its machinery working. I just needed to pull the lever by turning the light on in myself, like the old beliefs didn't matter because my mind had made a heaven out of what I was feeling from my own process.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 05:17:29 AM »

Thankyou for sharing desi!

This is great information.

“Claim for yourself your new reality and let go of all doubt as best you can”

Only earlier today I was reading Neville

“If I know what I want to be and assume that I am it, and walk as though I were, I become it and becoming it I so completely die to my former concept of self”

You have to die to the “old man” which is your old state, that of old beliefs, doubts, fears that do not serve you and take on the “new man” the new state of self (faith, believing it is done) just living in the knowing that it’s all done or working out to the best of your ability.

I full heartedly agree that people need to get to a certain point where they feel they can achieve this. Mostly because people are newly heartbroken, or in the depths of despair over something and coming from that place there is obviously certain beliefs and fears they need to work on before they can get to this point. (This is only my view and my experience of things as I’ve very much been that person)

I don’t post on here as often anymore but when I do come on I see a good post like this.

Yes, what you said 100% gels with what I wrote.

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 05:21:13 AM »
Another note, success for me came when I ABANDONED LOA and just let the whole thing go ...

The practice of LOA became a way to try to get something I didn't have.  And we know what happens when we emphasize the not having of something we wish we had...

Eventually I found a place wherein I could rest real faith and stayed there. Its really just a mind game. It was somewhere between being ok with what I had but still welcomed the thing I had always wanted .. if it were to come true. Like playing the lottery.

You are no longer using LOA to try to get something, you are using LOA to fortify the already having something.

So back to my post above, if you can stay in this state, things happen that you might not have ever really believed could happen. I am excited to see WHAT ELSE I can do with this information.

Yeah, LOA can mean living in full attachment without knowing that, even living in a state of lack. Pure contradiction, I think yours a good insight, Desideratum. Thank you

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 05:30:04 AM »
Yeah, I felt the same way. I never did drugs before, don't know what it's like to be high on weed or shrums or whatever. When I was so entranced in those happy and fulfilling feelings in my mind and those impossible outcomes happened, I felt like I was somewhere else and here at the same time, like I was everywhere, that the idea of impossibility made me laugh, like in That '70s Show when Donna was high as a kite and laughing at how big her hands looked to her. It all felt so silly. I was still kind of surprised when I received those outcomes and I was like "Huh? But I didn't change my beliefs?" But from being in that really fulfilling state there was a 6th sense feeling that the idea of impossibility was shape-shifting before me, like the universe was me and I could sense its machinery working. I just needed to pull the lever by turning the light on in myself, like the old beliefs didn't matter because my mind had made a heaven out of what I was feeling from my own process.

This is very interesting. You didn't change your beliefs. But, maybe you let go of worry and that act convinced the universe that you had the things in your life you wanted. So physical reality caught up with your state.

Its a very mysterious thing, I think. I am getting closer to figuring it out ...
From a religious/spiritual perspective one could look at it from an alpha-omega model:
God puts the desire in your heart and mind. If you understand freewill and personal will, you know that in truth, you never willed anything on your own, will is streamed to you (us) from the universe (god). Then all you have to do is let that will happen. BELIEVE god. He gave the desire to you , now believe that he will make good on the offer. If you have a desire, just get that its already real. Rather than looking at it like YOU thought up the desire and now have to realize it yourself, look at it like god gave you the desire, and will now realize it for you.

It boils down to faith either way. Going back to belief ...  you said you never changed your beliefs, but perhaps you changed your TRUST. By widening your focus (going more general) you got off the excessive worry and doubt that blocks manifestation. The universe won't nitpick and parse your thoughts so granularly that the act of generalizing a little limits you to generalized manifestation. For me all that happened is that the blocks were removed and shit started to transform almost immediately.

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 05:35:23 AM »
Very Neville, Desideratum. I like your new position

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2018, 05:47:11 AM »
I like your new position
Same position, deepend experience of it in action, giving rise to deepend understanding. More clarity.

Tags: