Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Attracting Specific Person  (Read 296 times)

Offline tylersd

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 8
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Attracting Specific Person
« on: November 08, 2018, 04:33:11 AM »
Just a quick question- When attracting a specific person should I be thinking about this person or just raising my vibration in general? I am confused because to my understanding the law of attraction only knows positive or negative vibes and not specifics. So would it be best to just raise my vibration in general and not even think of that person and that person will come eventually because my vibration is high? Someone please enlighten me  :P

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
    • View Profile
Re: Attracting Specific Person
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 05:08:15 PM »
Just a quick question- When attracting a specific person should I be thinking about this person or just raising my vibration in general? I am confused because to my understanding the law of attraction only knows positive or negative vibes and not specifics. So would it be best to just raise my vibration in general and not even think of that person and that person will come eventually because my vibration is high? Someone please enlighten me  :P
Just my suggestions: the ideal thing is to previously know that guy or girl of your interest in person somehow. Otherwise, you would need to be a very experiencied influencer, that means certain conditions like 100% trust your self power and reaching top levels of awareness. I think those are the main reasons for coaches advicing newbies to be non specific, at least at first stages.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 05:09:58 PM by Nidya »

Offline tylersd

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 8
    • View Profile
Re: Attracting Specific Person
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 01:09:56 AM »
That makes sense. She knows me but not sure if she's interested in me! Guess i'll just have to have positive affirmations of us together. Thank you for the reply Nidya.

Tags: