Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Need Encouragement  (Read 346 times)

Offline Oatmeal30

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Need Encouragement
« on: November 06, 2018, 08:12:02 PM »
I made the mistake of contacting my ex the other day, and he told me that he is seeing someone (a friendís sister). He told me that he has no feelings for me, that he does not miss me, and that heís very happy for her. He was so cold ... he said, ďSorry, I wish I could lie to you, but I have no feelings at all.Ē This was literally one of my biggest fears - that too much time would have passed since our breakup that he would get over me. In fact, he said to me, ďI didnít move on that quickly. Itís been a really long time since we broke up - of course I donít have any feelings left!Ē

Needless to say, Iím crushed. I KNOW that it is STILL possible to manifest him back, but the obstacle in the way feels insurmountable. I donít know how else to work on this. The desire to get him back is strong, but so is my pain. He is the only man that Iíve ever felt this way about it. I know that I did not imagine our connection, as Iím not the hopeless romantic type to lose myself in a man. 

Iíve been trying for several months now (we broke up in July of this year after 7 months together). But, guys, I canít lie. Im devastated. I havenít been able to eat in the past day because Iím sick to my stomach. Iím a disciplined and logical person, but my emotions feel too much right now.

I thought my belief of us getting back was growing stronger for a few weeks. I was imagining lying next to him at night, even with his dog there, too. Iíve scripted texts. Iíve meditated. I was focusing solely on self-love and felt strong and whole again. So I decided to reach out to him but obviously that was a mistake.

I donít know how to push through my emotions because they are hindering my ability to imagine right now. I feel like I am the exception to the law. I have never attracted an ex back (unconsciously or consciously). Heís dating a friendís sister, for crying out loud. How can he not be very happy with her? Sheís already in his circle of friends and family. I have no mutual friends with him (we met online), and we both live in a very large city.

Iím sorry for the massive pity party. I just feel overwhelmed by all my limiting beliefs. My desire is strong enough that i can see it burning like a little flame inside me, but I donít know how to get back on the horse.

Any responses would be appreciated.

Offline ImaginationisKing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 603
  • -Receive: 507
    • View Profile
Re: Need Encouragement
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 11:37:48 PM »
I made the mistake of contacting my ex the other day, and he told me that he is seeing someone (a friendís sister). He told me that he has no feelings for me, that he does not miss me, and that heís very happy for her. He was so cold ... he said, ďSorry, I wish I could lie to you, but I have no feelings at all.Ē This was literally one of my biggest fears - that too much time would have passed since our breakup that he would get over me. In fact, he said to me, ďI didnít move on that quickly. Itís been a really long time since we broke up - of course I donít have any feelings left!Ē

Needless to say, Iím crushed. I KNOW that it is STILL possible to manifest him back, but the obstacle in the way feels insurmountable. I donít know how else to work on this. The desire to get him back is strong, but so is my pain. He is the only man that Iíve ever felt this way about it. I know that I did not imagine our connection, as Iím not the hopeless romantic type to lose myself in a man. 

Iíve been trying for several months now (we broke up in July of this year after 7 months together). But, guys, I canít lie. Im devastated. I havenít been able to eat in the past day because Iím sick to my stomach. Iím a disciplined and logical person, but my emotions feel too much right now.

I thought my belief of us getting back was growing stronger for a few weeks. I was imagining lying next to him at night, even with his dog there, too. Iíve scripted texts. Iíve meditated. I was focusing solely on self-love and felt strong and whole again. So I decided to reach out to him but obviously that was a mistake.

I donít know how to push through my emotions because they are hindering my ability to imagine right now. I feel like I am the exception to the law. I have never attracted an ex back (unconsciously or consciously). Heís dating a friendís sister, for crying out loud. How can he not be very happy with her? Sheís already in his circle of friends and family. I have no mutual friends with him (we met online), and we both live in a very large city.

Iím sorry for the massive pity party. I just feel overwhelmed by all my limiting beliefs. My desire is strong enough that i can see it burning like a little flame inside me, but I donít know how to get back on the horse.

Any responses would be appreciated.
Disciplined and logical person-

What a shitpost.
Feeling shit does not get you what you want. 
You only thought your belief was getting stronger, so you decided to contact him. To just think a thing doesn't make it so. Feeling controls reality.

Both your desire to get him back and your pain are strong, and so it appears they are equal.
You said you're disciplined and logical but your shit emotions feel too much right now. Again feeling controls reality. Are you equally disciplined and logical or one more so than the other?
If your desire and pain are equal then how could you possibly push through your shit emotion, even if you're a disciplined person? Doesn't make sense.
So, if you do not know how to and cannot push through your emotions, then you simply do not try to do it. Rather you do the one logical thing you are supposed to do.

And how does imagining yourself lying next to him at night and even with his dog imply that you have your desire? You just want to lay next to him?

"I KNOW that it is STILL possible to manifest him back."
"My desire is strong enough that I can see it like a little flame burning inside me."
I think you have a wrong word emphasized above.
And, I don't know, looking at your last statement above, is the pain and the desire really equal or not?

And I have to say  - I cannot believe you would want that thing back. ::), logical person.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 11:40:41 PM by ImaginationisKing »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 593
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 12:09:28 AM »
Feeling controls reality.

Yayyy! Somebody else gets it!
Feeling, in every sense of the word, is all there is within the brain.
Every single electrical stimuli results in what we see, hear, touch, taste, smell and have as emotions.
Everything we imagine is just as real as anything else to the brain when the human sense of feeling is used.

Offline ImaginationisKing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 603
  • -Receive: 507
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 02:40:27 AM »
Feeling controls reality.
Ooops, that's a Neville quote.
I've always known though since experience, before Neville.

Yayyy! Somebody else gets it!
Feeling, in every sense of the word, is all there is within the brain.
Every single electrical stimuli results in what we see, hear, touch, taste, smell and have as emotions.
Everything we imagine is just as real as anything else to the brain when the human sense of feeling is used.

You've a scientific, technical approach. Mine is mystic, religious/spiritual.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 02:47:22 AM by ImaginationisKing »

Tags: