Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Need help Attracting commitment from SP/partner  (Read 138 times)

Offline professorpony

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Need help Attracting commitment from SP/partner
« on: November 05, 2018, 08:21:15 AM »
I'm really hoping I could please get some suggestions on things to try. Looking for more ideas really and ways to go about it.

I have an SP I've been seeing for 4 months. We went from casually dating/seeing where things went organically, to a bit more serious and without a title. However, I want it to progress to a title and exclusive. I've grown to love this man and want a serious committed relationship with him. He will get close, insinuate we are in one, hint at exclusivity, I've met his family and hes met some of mine, we are consistent, etc. Its literally 95% there and we like eachother a lot.

Hes very shy and awkward with intense anxiety and some depression issues which makes it tough and why I cant just come out and have a straight forward talk. He could easily just run and I've grown to love it so it needs to come from him. I've been trying to manifest him bringing it up straight forward.

I've been trying to use whispering and things like pussy whip, bwd, lullaby, repelling outside influences, etc to no avail. Even 5x55. Done some scripting and going to try revising.

Am I being impatient? I've been at this since mid September even thought weve been seeing eachother since mid june. Been doing some stepping in as well but I've been struggling with that, and struggling with being able to conjure up and hold the emotions.

Has anyone else been in this situation and had luck/success? Its frustrating which I know isnt helping. I feel like this should be so simple. Its RIGHT there! Ughh!

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 409
  • -Receive: 599
    • View Profile
Re: Need help Attracting commitment from SP/partner
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 09:15:45 AM »
Stop trying to rush things and let it happen instead of forcing it.

Follow members gave a thank to your post: