Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: How do i know if i have telepathic sex with someone?  (Read 8733 times)

Offline BlackCat

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 15
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: How do i know if i have telepathic sex with someone?
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2018, 07:21:45 AM »
Thank you possum-power! No i don't worry about entities or other creatures because i don't go in the astral roaming for random sexual stuff that could be dangerous (incubus and succubus entities!), better do this with people we know. I'm working on past issues because i don't want to ruin the connection and i don't think this is a TF type of connection, just a good soulmate connection. We can have similar stuff with other soul connections not just TFs! For now i'm more connected in the telepathic way because it takes a while to accept the feelings for someone that is RS'ed and i don't want to pursue or being desperate. I can feel waves of love and lust at times, it could be him it could be not who knows. I took months to accept i had an important crush on this person that wasn't just admiration, i used to joke about my feelings and say "nah i like him but i don't think we end together bla bla". Limiting thoughts because i thought he was too much for me, despite as everyone else has faults and putting someone in a pedestal is not good.

Offline ris10

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2018, 11:39:38 AM »
I'm still not sure i understand the difference between telepathic sex and MT. From what I understand, the only difference is that telepathic sex is mutual while RS/MT is one way. Is there any other difference between the two??

Offline MrMaverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 478
  • -Receive: 1061
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2018, 10:40:02 AM »
Please to everyone don't say that I imagine this or I do it to myself because I can guarantee it was real. I want opinions from people who have felt something similar.

Just because it felt "real" does not guarantee it was "real". All the "dreams" feel real while you're in them.. Probably even after you wake up, but at the end of the day.. they are just "dreams"

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 50
  • -Receive: 95
  • The meek shall inherit the Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2018, 04:01:09 PM »
I'm still not sure i understand the difference between telepathic sex and MT. From what I understand, the only difference is that telepathic sex is mutual while RS/MT is one way. Is there any other difference between the two??

Yeah that sounds about right. Mutual. Only.. well i begin to understand now.. having talked openly with guys who I have this experience with and also ..a couple of times.. where we are physical together too, that my experience is not the same as theirs. I am particularly sensitive, I physically pick upon people’s thoughts, fantasies, emotions (even when not relating to me, where there is a strong psychic bond)

The energy coming from others - it’s real. Their thoughts that you feel, are real..emotions too. Hello MrMaverick :) - so no, they are not coming from dreams or own fantasies.. not what we are talking about here (and if you believe that ..well then it’s very clear you are simply not a ..um.. practising empath, lol, i.e. you do not have direct experience of what we are talking about here.. It’s not a criticism by any means, just an observation)

The scientist Rupert Sheldrake did a controlled ..and repeated.. experiment (actually the same experiment has been done by various scientists with similar conclusive results)
He put two people in seperate rooms, no means of communication between the two. The first person simply had to focus on the other person, with their thoughts, at given random times.
The second persin had sensors.. electrodes etc. on them, and their physiological responses were measured.
The result? When the thoughts/focus was on that person, they picked up on it - physiologically and emotionally. Their bodies responded, basically. Though when asked they were not able to tell, consciously.. they thought they had felt nothing.

So this is not just known in RS and RI circles (I puzzle so much, why so many people on a forum like this express such cynicism whenever anyone says how they feel someone else’s thoughts... it almost seems like a conspiracy against anyone who FEELS.. while all the time that is exactly what RSers are systematicslly doing to people ..and professing it WORKS! Weird).
Anyway my point is, it is known scientifically too.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 162
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2018, 05:01:50 PM »
So this is not just known in RS and RI circles (I puzzle so much, why so many people on a forum like this express such cynicism whenever anyone says how they feel someone else’s thoughts... it almost seems like a conspiracy against anyone who FEELS.. while all the time that is exactly what RSers are systematicslly doing to people ..and professing it WORKS! Weird).
Anyway my point is, it is known scientifically too.

If telepathy is real, why is RS/I considered an LOA technique ? What does empathic abilities have to do with the LOA?

Should this sub forum be stripped off to its own stand alone entity on its own domain, so that empaths can come out and congregate fearlessly?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 06:12:42 PM by Brighton »

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2018, 04:52:41 AM »
Yeh maybe you’re right. Hmm.

Anyone? Moderators?
What is the link between LOA and RI/RS?

————-
(just to mention though that I stumbled on this forum because of RS stuff, and found it v helpful.. and would have found it even more helpful if people had openly spoken about their experiences such as mine.. I know now there are many out there who have them!)

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2018, 04:55:50 AM »
Btw I did mention to Little Bat back then why not have an own place for empath-y people on her RS server.. thought in fact it was a great idea, for us to help one another (since it is fucked up shit and you can suffer.. a lot.. dealing with it all on your own).

If i were organised enough I would e.g. set up a discord server or whatever. But life is too full and I’m too disorganised.

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 433
  • -Receive: 637
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2018, 05:35:53 AM »
Oh please possum....my server is welcome to everyone and you know it.
Your issue was you kept talking about nonsense left and right and mentioning suicidal thoughts “because of RS”
and blaming RS/RI for things it clearly was not responsible for.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2018, 05:38:09 AM »

What is the link between LOA and RI/RS?

I was being rhetorical earlier when I asked if there was a link between the LOA and RSI. There is no link, even though they both involve the mind. That's why you, an empath, cannot articulate the link despite being involved with both for so many years.

So what is this topic doing on an loa forum ?

Perhaps you can come here to use the loa to be better empaths, or to be better at RSI. Then you can use your better empathic and RSI abilities to get your POI.

And while you do that, others will skip all that and use the loa to go straight to their POIs.

Btw I did mention to Little Bat back then why not have an own place for empath-y people on her RS server.. thought in fact it was a great idea, for us to help one another (since it is fucked up shit and you can suffer.. a lot.. dealing with it all on your own).

If i were organised enough I would e.g. set up a discord server or whatever. But life is too full and I’m too disorganised.

Littlebrick has a server ?  :o

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2018, 05:38:52 AM »
Oh please possum....my server is welcome to everyone and you know it.
Your issue was you kept talking about nonsense left and right and mentioning suicidal thoughts “because of RS”
and blaming RS/RI for things it clearly was not responsible for.

Pussum, are you alright ?

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2018, 06:37:17 AM »
Yes thank you, I’m fine now :)

Offline SharpMind

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2020, 11:46:42 PM »
Can't say for sure but I think it depends on your often thought about this person. I think meaning of love is one of the things that you call telepathic sex. Indeed sometimes it depends on the memories that you and your partner had in the past. I remember when I have sex with my gf using some adult things for this and when we broke up our relationship we have orgasm even when we were far away from each other. Btw I bought this sex toys from adultentertainmentstore.com and I remember that the discount was super cool..
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 12:05:24 AM by SharpMind »

Tags: