Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: How do i know if i have telepathic sex with someone?  (Read 1079 times)

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 409
  • -Receive: 599
    • View Profile
Re: How do i know if i have telepathic sex with someone?
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2018, 06:06:43 AM »
Thanks possum. Yes I'm sure he doesn't know about these things. I suspect that because of the strong bond I made with extreme rs I did to him for almost 2 years (im talking about daily two hour sessions) I can feel it if he even is thinking of me. I guess these two days he just thinks of me very intensively. Thanks for info.

Yeah that makes sence then, if you been RSing that long then yes he is thinking strongly about you. I had a girl (my twin flame) I RSd a year and its been a year since I RSd her but I can pick up her thinking about me, its actually annoying at times

Mag you should share more of your experiences we spoke about. It’s interesting.
Especially because we’ve had the same symptoms and such.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Magneta007

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 24
  • Now I am Power Ranger! WOW. It's morphin' time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2018, 06:30:38 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek

Well gatta have this in the background as I type.

Maybe more of a man song  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk
nvm not that song, now im depressed.

Okay so with my experience. I havnt RSd my girl for weeks...just lost interest on her then she moved away....Damn RS that strong that she ran away to a whole other country because she lost control of herself and thought I was the perfect man but saw the stuff I did and said and it didnt add up....but she still https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YcNzHOBmk8 kissed me every week then it was every other week then I got tired of RSing her. Its to much energy and focus I gatta use on building wealth. 

Damn the time today changed and gatta watch my football at 12pm at night to watch Pats get kicked in the ass by packers(fingers crossed but I think Rodgers ganna teach him who is boss)

LOL cant believe I had their cd when I was around 6yrs old. Fuck I love happy songs. Met up with another girl today didnt even RS her much but she thinks im cute. Should RS her though she be getting lazy with her bjs and quit after an hour

Offline BlackCat

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 9
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2018, 07:11:39 AM »
I felt a strong almost orgasm like/sexual urge all of sudden one day, maybe it was my period or not but it was really good. Not as OP said by the way. I wonder if POI only thought of me or was getting into some sexual self time  ::), It didnt happen anymore for now.

Offline Makedreamstrue

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 44
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2018, 06:40:29 PM »
Thanks possum. Yes I'm sure he doesn't know about these things. I suspect that because of the strong bond I made with extreme rs I did to him for almost 2 years (im talking about daily two hour sessions) I can feel it if he even is thinking of me. I guess these two days he just thinks of me very intensively. Thanks for info.

Yeah that makes sence then, if you been RSing that long then yes he is thinking strongly about you. I had a girl (my twin flame) I RSd a year and its been a year since I RSd her but I can pick up her thinking about me, its actually annoying at times
How do you pick up her thinking of you? Do you feel something or sensations in your body?  How do you exactly understand? :)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 06:42:04 PM by Makedreamstrue »

Offline Makedreamstrue

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2018, 06:43:29 PM »

Mag you should share more of your experiences we spoke about. It’s interesting.
Especially because we’ve had the same symptoms and such.
Hey littlebat. What kind of symptoms are you talking about? :)

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 65
  • Life is one great adventure
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2018, 09:06:18 PM »
Magneta and Little Bat,
I’m also really interested in what Makedreamstrue asks you guys about above!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 09:29:10 PM by possum-power »

Offline Magneta007

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2018, 08:34:32 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqUR2HDRBdc

Nah really its just flashes you pick up and as you try to concentrate on something else they will keep poping in your head

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2018, 04:04:16 PM »
Btw just to mention, you don’t have to go out-of-body to have telepathic sex. Location doesn’t really exist the way we think it does.. time, space etc.
i.e.  can both be in your bodies and together too, no problemo. MT, MF

(that’s kind of the point of ‘telepathic’.. connected in spirit, you merge into one another.. literal meaning is ‘empathy at a distance’)

Offline Makedreamstrue

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2018, 04:30:40 PM »
Btw just to mention, you don’t have to go out-of-body to have telepathic sex. Location doesn’t really exist the way we think it does.. time, space etc.
i.e.  can both be in your bodies and together too, no problemo. MT, MF

(that’s kind of the point of ‘telepathic’.. connected in spirit, you merge into one another.. literal meaning is ‘empathy at a distance’)
Exactly..... If two people have a special bond it can happen just thinking of that person and fantasies sex intensively. By bond I mean have established some kind of connection with rs or other form of telepathy.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 875
  • -Receive: 1624
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2018, 10:24:39 PM »
Allie Theiss has a book on Telepathic sex (plus dream sex and astral sex) called "Out of Body Ecstasy" that talks about what to expect, what it feels like, and so on. It's very similar to rs but in fact, some people even agree to tune in to each other at a preset time to engage in it. She gives some info about the steps here:

https://allietheiss.com/telepathic-sex/

Offline Magneta007

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2018, 10:40:58 PM »
Exactly..... If two people have a special bond it can happen just thinking of that person and fantasies sex intensively. By bond I mean have established some kind of connection with rs or other form of telepathy.

It could happen and does happen but thats really rare and with non stop RS to build up obsession which isnt good for anyone

Offline Makedreamstrue

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2018, 11:36:06 PM »

It could happen and does happen but thats really rare and with non stop RS to build up obsession which isnt good for anyone
No you don't need non stop rs. I know people here and on other groups that have felt some of these and more All of them rsing for quite sometime but most of them have stopped and still feel all these. Its been 8 months since I have stopped and I still feel these. I suspect that if rs happens for a very long time the bond stays there and just by thinking of its other the bond gets increased again. I have many telepathic moments with my poi. Once we wore the same shirt the same day and we saw each other because we are neighbours and we were laughing about it. Another times i had feelings of were he might be and then I got absolute confirmation with photos online that he was there at the exact time. I can go on and on. All I know is that rs is not a game to play and should not be taken lightly. When I first started I thought it was a game but after I saw all the effects and bond and deep love that is created I know now that I don't plan to use it on other people in the future. Not unless I'm 10000000 percent sure I want to have a future with this person.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 11:39:06 PM by Makedreamstrue »

Offline Magneta007

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2018, 01:04:12 AM »
Not unless I'm 10000000 percent sure I want to have a future with this person.

If you believe it will happen then let it go and let it happen. RS isnt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NPBIwQyPWE
It will happen, maybe something in the way that he gatta let go of before he accepts you in his life. Just accept it now. And keep doing what you doing, without any resistance.

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2018, 01:52:25 AM »
Allie Theiss has a book on Telepathic sex (plus dream sex and astral sex) called "Out of Body Ecstasy" that talks about what to expect, what it feels like, and so on. It's very similar to rs but in fact, some people even agree to tune in to each other at a preset time to engage in it. She gives some info about the steps here:

Sorry Anna, meant to mention that this was v interesting indeed!

Specially the comments section, and OBE forum,
Thanks for that.

If I had just found this 1.5 years ago... would have saved me a lot of awful stuff, i can tell you !!

But good to know it now :-)

« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 01:57:25 AM by possum-power »

Online ris10

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2018, 05:13:30 AM »

How is it different from RS (specifically MT). It sounds like the same to me. Could you please explain the difference between the two?

Tags: