Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: How do i know if i have telepathic sex with someone?  (Read 8738 times)

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 924
  • -Receive: 1718
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: How do i know if i have telepathic sex with someone?
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2018, 09:39:08 PM »
Allie Theiss has a book on Telepathic sex (plus dream sex and astral sex) called "Out of Body Ecstasy" that talks about what to expect, what it feels like, and so on. It's very similar to rs but in fact, some people even agree to tune in to each other at a preset time to engage in it. She gives some info about the steps here:

https://allietheiss.com/telepathic-sex/

How is it different from RS (specifically MT). It sounds like the same to me. Could you please explain the difference between the two?

Truthfully, when I read the book about telepathic sex, I couldn't see any real difference between that and MT either. And of course, RS IS a form of telepathy anyway. But it seems that with telepathic sex, a couple (or a group of people) can choose to mentally connect at a pre-decided time and engage in a more two-way experience. So the rs-er not only touches the target, but he/she also receives the target's mental caresses, too, at the same time. Whereas with MT, it's usually just the rs-er working on the target.

When I first read the Allie Theiss book, I used the instructions to help me improve my MT, rather than to engage in telepathic sex. I found some helpful info there, such as how long to spend touching each area of the body, how to connect, and so on. It really helped my MT. But really, I don't see much difference between the two techniques at all.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 6845
  • Now I am Power Stefzilla! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2018, 08:51:08 AM »
Ive done this several times, when they say you can feel and touch the person.. thats actually possible. Im not talking about, i imagine how the person feels.. im talking about i can actually physically feel the person there and touch them. You can usually talk to them also, but i find its difficult to keep the connection going while putting alot of effort in "talking".

Offline ris10

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2018, 09:51:02 AM »
of effort in "talking
Allie Theiss has a book on Telepathic sex (plus dream sex and astral sex) called "Out of Body Ecstasy" that talks about what to expect, what it feels like, and so on. It's very similar to rs but in fact, some people even agree to tune in to each other at a preset time to engage in it. She gives some info about the steps here:

https://allietheiss.com/telepathic-sex/

How is it different from RS (specifically MT). It sounds like the same to me. Could you please explain the difference between the two?

Truthfully, when I read the book about telepathic sex, I couldn't see any real difference between that and MT either. And of course, RS IS a form of telepathy anyway. But it seems that with telepathic sex, a couple (or a group of people) can choose to mentally connect at a pre-decided time and engage in a more two-way experience. So the rs-er not only touches the target, but he/she also receives the target's mental caresses, too, at the same time. Whereas with MT, it's usually just the rs-er working on the target.

When I first read the Allie Theiss book, I used the instructions to help me improve my MT, rather than to engage in telepathic sex. I found some helpful info there, such as how long to spend touching each area of the body, how to connect, and so on. It really helped my MT. But really, I don't see much difference between the two techniques at all.

Thanks!! I'll read the book :)

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 924
  • -Receive: 1718
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2018, 08:00:39 PM »
Ive done this several times, when they say you can feel and touch the person.. thats actually possible. Im not talking about, i imagine how the person feels.. im talking about i can actually physically feel the person there and touch them. You can usually talk to them also, but i find its difficult to keep the connection going while putting alot of effort in "talking".

Yes, I've found that you can experience the touch, too. Although in my case, it's been in tiny bursts that come and go, rather than continuously. Very occasionally I picked up words here and there from the person, although I never have said anything myself. Definitely this is possible.

I'm guessing that being adept in astral projection would make it more easy. Plus practice, over time.

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 50
  • -Receive: 95
  • The meek shall inherit the Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2018, 04:33:58 PM »
I watched a presentation on youtube by that woman who wrote the book.. again thanks Anna! So helpful.

And itís clear I do telepathic sex and astral sex.. and probably dream sex too now I come to think of it.
Basically I am a telapathic nymphmaniac! lolol

Anyway I now start to understand.. for me itís all inscinctive, I never Ďlearntí or read/ knew anything about it. It all happened naturally through a connection 2 years ago with a guy. Am now fairly certain he also knew nothing, and was as freaked out as I was.

Now the challeninging bit. incorporating this into real life experience. I never seem to quite manage! When all is so intense.. and for the other (even if they donít consciously know about this stuff.. specially if actually!) itís hard to keep a level head. Very hard.

I now realise.. with current guy ..we have strong mutual crush (thatís when you feel stuff).. and heís aaarrgh.. amazing. But I am actually teaching him how to do it! Seriously. He now figured out how to do MT .. btw we cannot talk about this stuff, heís v conventional and I think would run a mile.. and we hardly know each other (yet!) . so... heís getting pretty damn skilful!! Coming in in leaps and bounds. Yikes. Has also mastered some of the more Ďastralí stuff... think in one ..mm session.. you can totally cover diff things like this. !!
I find it really fascinating. And mind-blowing.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 664
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2018, 04:56:37 PM »
And itís clear I do telepathic sex and astral sex..

Was it just me that had to double take at that particular sentence....?
Silly me, I thought you said "anal."

Offline Makedreamstrue

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2018, 05:49:37 PM »
I watched a presentation on youtube by that woman who wrote the book.. again thanks Anna! So helpful.

And itís clear I do telepathic sex and astral sex.. and probably dream sex too now I come to think of it.
Basically I am a telapathic nymphmaniac! lolol

Anyway I now start to understand.. for me itís all inscinctive, I never Ďlearntí or read/ knew anything about it. It all happened naturally through a connection 2 years ago with a guy. Am now fairly certain he also knew nothing, and was as freaked out as I was.

Now the challeninging bit. incorporating this into real life experience. I never seem to quite manage! When all is so intense.. and for the other (even if they donít consciously know about this stuff.. specially if actually!) itís hard to keep a level head. Very hard.

I now realise.. with current guy ..we have strong mutual crush (thatís when you feel stuff).. and heís aaarrgh.. amazing. But I am actually teaching him how to do it! Seriously. He now figured out how to do MT .. btw we cannot talk about this stuff, heís v conventional and I think would run a mile.. and we hardly know each other (yet!) . so... heís getting pretty damn skilful!! Coming in in leaps and bounds. Yikes. Has also mastered some of the more Ďastralí stuff... think in one ..mm session.. you can totally cover diff things like this. !!
I find it really fascinating. And mind-blowing.
I still feel all these since I wrote this post. Sometimes I just feel energies all over sometimes real touch but sometimes it's so intense I can't even sit on the chair. Lol its getting too obvious when I am relaxed on my bed. I'm sure it's not coming from me but yet again I wonder how my poi can think of me all day and not reaching out. Yes there are obstacles but honestly how can this be. Sometimes it's too much and I feel like I'm raped, it's not even funny. About the dream sex you said about I feel these even though my poi is sleeping.... So if he is dreaming of me will he be aware of this when he wakes up? I'm asking because I see that you really trying to learn more and more. And about this whole situation are you sure that these are coming from them? I'm asking cause as I said it's happening almost all day and I have no contact with him to confirm. On the other side I haven't rsed anyone else or think of anyone else other than him and Im sure that I don't do this. Sometimes I just iam in doubt since I don't have an rs partner and I haven't meet him since this started to see his reaction.

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2018, 05:07:48 AM »
I have got this all the time too.
Itís incredible what you can get used to living with.. humans are incredibly adaptable.
It definitely comes from other people... letís say the energy, but how I experience it depends hugely on my emotional responses to it.

If I can relax and be carefree, and just kind of observe it in my body, with curiosity rather than become enmeshed in it, it is livable with. When I am fearful or resistent then it becomes impossible, to the point that I have even considered suicide (and I am very very far from being a person with suicidal tendencies! ..on the contrary I am a die-hard optimist :-)

I read somewhere that when you have a crush on a person, you think of them about 95% of the time. Thatís a lot. Also with the psychic connection, you can remove that person from your life in every other way but youíll still be connected like that... often even more intensely.

Interestingly Nyansh also said at some point that the effects of RS are far longer lasting than just the time you spend doing it.
Shudder.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 05:24:37 AM by possum-power »

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2018, 05:09:03 AM »
And itís clear I do telepathic sex and astral sex..

Was it just me that had to double take at that particular sentence....?
Silly me, I thought you said "anal."

You know that you are actually allowed, to keep some thoughts to yourself?

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2018, 05:32:59 AM »
In case of interest (though I know this thread is specifically about telepathic sex so apologies if not relevant), I now feel lots of peopleís emotions in my body... friends, family.. people Iím close to. I feel their emotions in particular when weíre talking, and in particular when they have strong emotions that relate to me in some way.

Sometimes it is pretty overwhelming.
It does mean.. if you can interpret it.. you get the truth and not their outer expressions which could be faked!

Teal Swanís diagram of the different emotions and how they are felt in the body... that she shows during the talk on Healing the Emotional Body .. on youtube.. intrigued me as it seemed pretty spot on.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 05:38:04 AM by possum-power »

Offline BlackCat

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2018, 08:31:22 AM »
Speaking of telepathic sex, i think i had one yesterday after a brief session of sexual MT without visualizing the body features and face, just visualizing my POI's body as crystal/the color of the aura/whatever with hair shape and sending an energy ball in the genital area. I fell asleep after a while and bam! I had a lucid sexual dream that was spontaneous and i was commanding what was happening where well i experimented a bit ;D. I think this time the MT reached my POI in a instant and probably he was "acting" on it with the hand, sorry to be a bit graphic hehe. Is this a sign of telepathic sex with thought or "acting" of them sexual towards you? I never had such a dream in my life.

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2018, 05:30:05 AM »
BlackCat, yes it is. Just be careful, as youíre playing with fire ...

Offline BlackCat

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2018, 08:36:09 AM »
Is there a risk of lowly astral creatures you mean? I don't astral project or lucid dream consciously (not yet) and what happened was really unexpected. I add another thing: after i woke up from the "telepathic dream" i felt like it happened in real life  :D.
You do often astral/telepathic sex right? I got a bit worried when you said i should be careful. It's not a thing i commanded or wanted intentionally but i was really happy about it.

Offline JulieDB

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 78
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2018, 04:56:32 PM »

Yep. I wrongly thought that I had to know the person IRL to be able to do it. Nope! I experimented with one person online, then another. Both times it worked. Then again, I have been doing this for years and having it done to me.

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2018, 06:41:59 PM »
Oh goodness, no! no need at all to worry about Ďcreaturesí (unless of course you are fearful about that kind of stuff, in which case DO worry, a LOT! sorry, I know it is a paradox!... what I mean is, your greatest enemy is your fear, and if you believe in evil or entities that are not part of and connected with us and all, you are going to be screwed on your spiritual journey.. which is what will come next after these little RS experiments - and you may end up in the abyss of obsession, paranoia, and insanity)

Youíll be just fine, but if youíre getting sucked into the soul connection stuff, just be really aware and open. Can be good to work now on any issues with yourself you have (from childhood, other loves.. trust etc) and be aware of your own emotional attachment to the feelings. If you attach too much emotionally, it can become a vortex that sucks you in.

As an example, many start thinking Ďths is it! Aaahhh. Twin Flamesí when you soul connect.. become merged or even, one, e.g. when making love. I thought that too, first time. We are capable of soul connecting all over the place, with practice.

The Buddhist thing of Ďunconditional loveí on one side and Ďtransience of everythingí on the other. Thatís beautiful. Helps keep perspective :)

People wrongly think that resistance is the answer: it isnít.
(jung put it beautifully when he said Ďwhat you resist, persists - and grows in magnitudeí)

Donít resist, but make sure you maintain balance in your life and keep on connecting in other ways too.

Enjoy !! !!
( it is f-ing amazing.. would not deny it to anyone.. just comes w a large health warning, lol)

Is there a risk of lowly astral creatures you mean? I don't astral project or lucid dream consciously (not yet) and what happened was really unexpected. I add another thing: after i woke up from the "telepathic dream" i felt like it happened in real life  :D.
You do often astral/telepathic sex right? I got a bit worried when you said i should be careful. It's not a thing i commanded or wanted intentionally but i was really happy about it.

Tags: