Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: How do you send Pink Loving Energy to someone help please  (Read 165 times)

Offline ThisWorks

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How do you send Pink Loving Energy to someone help please
« on: November 03, 2018, 04:33:13 AM »
Hi, I was wondering how do you send someone Pink loving energy?
But not sexual energy. I want her to feel me giving her love and not just taking from her.
Iíd like it to be the method where you send a ball of Pink loving energy.
Also Iíd like to be certain that she will know itís from me and not get confused and think itís another guy sending her this loving energy. I tried searching for a video or maybe a step by step but canít find one that shows how to do it the way Iím asking to send the Pink energy to her.  Please help. Thank you :)

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: How do you send Pink Loving Energy to someone help please
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 06:11:06 AM »
Read carefully: https://chi-nese.com/sending-love-energy-how-to-send-love-energy-to-a-person/

"If you do not honor, respect and love yourself but want to send the energy of love or mental message to someone, keep in mind that you are sending what is within you, and therefore the result may have a very negative effect"
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 06:17:45 AM by Nidya »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: