Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Success in Shifting to Changes  (Read 628 times)

Offline dance_in_the_rain

• Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 98
  • You have to not NEED it, to HAVE it.
    • View Profile
Success in Shifting to Changes
« on: November 01, 2018, 08:18:58 PM »
Hello!

Recently, I've wanted to attract a relationship into my reality with a certain person (let's call him Sam). So I began to meditate and use ho'oponopono, and taking full responsibility for my reality. I took Joe Vitale's suggestion to take whatever is bubbling up from within and release it (as it is part of my internal clearing). So, I took that as my focus and purpose for meditating and using ho'oponopono: to release anything that no longer serves me and to cleanse my subconscious/inner being/thought patterns.

What happened was pretty remarkable. I've been taking the time to sit down and do the meditation twice, but throughout the day I would release and release whatever bubbled up and just kept saying "I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you" and I began building connections with other people and it became easy to make friends. I also kept saying to myself "Sam or something better" and a few nights ago, I met another guy named Dave and we've been talking and texting each other for a while. I hadn't forgotten about Sam, I'm just riding the wave of the universe's trust and letting be whatever happens.

But strangely, my thoughts have not been focused on Sam the past few days. I met Sam 1.5 years ago and we've been texting on and off since then (I suspected he was interested in me but wasn't sure since he would go periods without texting me back); the last time we texted was over a month ago and it was just some small talk "how are you" stuff. And so, a few nights ago, I had a dream that I was connecting and talking with Sam's mom (who I never met) and we met up with Sam to hang out. Sam ran away when he saw me (without a word), and I telepathically connected to him to talk. I saw a map in my head of his location and it was going farther and farther away from my location. I asked him "are you jealous that I am spending more time with this other guy?" I heard a clear yes. "Do you like me in a romantic way?" I heard a clear no. I thought it was strange, so then I asked: "Are you in love with me?" I heard a clear yes, and then I saw his location stop and begin coming towards me again. The phone rang and I picked it up, it was from him and he says " Now that you have this information, what are you going to do?" my phone battery was going to go to 0% so I said quickly (and I realized now it was the truth on my end) "Thank you for telling me you love me, I like you romantically (but not love), I know we can come together and work this out. Let's make this work, okay?" and the dream ended. I woke up thinking that I definitely had some energy connection with him (even if it doesn't make any sense).

Long story short, I don't think I would have started this shift in my reality without using meditation, LOA, and ho'oponopono. I set my intention, I believe I will have "Sam or Something Better" and I am in a receptive mode, receiving information on this journey I'm on. I don't know what to make sense of this information, but I call it a success story, because I clearly see changes in my reality, in my favor.

Dance
((What you are seeking, is seeking you))

Offline Nluvss

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Success in Shifting to Changes
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 03:16:34 PM »
Hey, its surely a success story.
Congratulations.
I am kinda in the same situation. Could you lease tell me how do you meditate and connect to your love interest telepathically?

Offline JulieDB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 75
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 03:19:09 PM »
Excellent!

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 08:40:27 AM »
Thank you!

And to answer your question Nluvss, I set my meditation intention on internal cleaning and clearing (the focus being on myself). Eventually I felt myself saying that I was in the receptive mode. I didn't quite understand it though, but I just was open to whatever I am ready for. I didn't go out looking to telepathically connect to him, in fact, I didn't try at all. It was just part of the dream, and it felt like a natural sequence of events. I hope that helps!

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1166
  • -Receive: 1254
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2018, 02:34:02 PM »
Who is this avatar? I've seen others use it.

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2018, 09:08:14 AM »
David Boreanaz I think?

Tags: